Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TPI] The International Payment - TPI  (Read 15019 times)
YahyaTPI (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 11:46:22 AM by YahyaTPI

The International Payment - TPI

The Future of Banking

TPI isn’t just your typical banking app. Our wallet provides instant updates, send, receive or pay with our beautiful interfaces. Now you can have one account where you can deposit your money and crypto and use it as you want.

Transfer money like never before

Your money in the TPI wallet will move faster and easier than cryptocurrencies, receivers will be able to get the money within 1 minutes in their local currency to any card, bank account or wallet in the world in our network.

TPI Token Functionalities

Our Ecosystem
TPI connects businesses and individuals on Blockchain to the existing financial world in a decentralized manner. Our financial technology combined with mainstream fiat will enable real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across all the Blockchain.

Key Milestones. RoadMap

WHITEPAPER

Wallets

Trade now, exchange
Trade soon on hitbtc.com and binance.com

Blog & Media

Explorer
EriKKK8

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

The future development of TPI is similar to OMG token. Only more global.
The roadmap shows that they create a product for the whole world.
The product is interested in African and Asian banks.
I have more interest in your bank card, from which we can pay for goods all over the world.
I like that the team is actively involved in meetup.

ICO has already been passed and we can trade on coinexchange.io - it's great.
Will there soon be other exchanges?
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

Hello, EriKKK8
Yes interest to our program TPIcardPay is huge, but do not forget that this is not a bank card, but it is a card that is tied to your account in the SDK wallet. The card is not managed by any bank, since now with the advent of Blockchain and the creation of The International Payment TPI,  the bank is You.

Will there soon be other exchanges?  -  Yes, all as indicated in the roadmap, on the approach of more exchanges.
Our developers strictly adhere to the deadlines.
We understand that for a large community there is not enough one exchange
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

Very interesting idea. I really like that we  can quickly transfer the crypto to the card currency and make purchases. Success in the development and promotion of the project!
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

I would like to book the translation into Spanish
Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1355655
Bitcointalk name: yselacreyo3
Language:Spanish
Type of Translation Content: ANN; Bounty; website; WP.
Eth address: 0xA0e8395E9B028631171283ef85AeFA59a5715E3e
previous work:
These are my last works:
ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3155293.msg32620330#msg32620330
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3125832.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132617.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131815.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198981.msg33187144#msg33187144

Bountys:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232740.msg33647317#msg33647317
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3197997.msg33176807#msg33176807
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3164481.msg32716490#msg32716490

Whitepaper
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k68qz6ifyn55iw1/Allstocks_whitepaper_Spanish.pdf?dl=0
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415150550372319232/425008296248999946/folm_Documento_tecnico_en_Spanish_2_1.pdf
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PLmmIla10JUtkjiWILsJ-cTOzr3jLRpK31L4PzkiIxE/edit?usp=sharing

Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

An excellent project, such not yet met.  why that's just not showed the team on the forum?

Kanye80

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

WOW Lucky , today I got a TPI test card. They had a temporary registration on the TPI test card. I even made a purchase at home (Africa) with this card, simply and quickly my TPI coins were written off from my wallet. I did not expect that it really works so fast.

Many thanks to TPI team.
I hope that in the near future all TPI holders will enjoy such privileges.  Smiley
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 02:00:46 PM by YahyaTPI

Hi Kanye80,

We are very glad that everything has come to you and you are happy.
These cards are test, and they were sent so far only in limited quantities to Africa for the TPIcardPay network test.
Soon atm TPI card in India.

Yes, in the future all TPI coin holders will use this tool for international payments.

flood2

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

TPI coin is nice investment.
I looked at your roadmap, it's very impressive. At what stage of the roadmap are you now?
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Hello flood2,

Our developers do their job very well. At the moment, everything is going according to the roadmap and even a little ahead of schedule. We have released test atm card for Africa. After the scheduled test, we will be ready for a serial distribution of cards to TPI coin owners in India, Philippines, Indonesia, South Africa and Nigeria in Q3 2018.
At the moment our team is negotiating with a European bank to provide an IBAN account in our SDK wallet.

Thank you for your questions. Do not hesitate to ask any questions  Smiley

chukien289

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

Whenever tpi is posted to the coinmarket
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

Hello chukien289,

Thanks for your question. We understand that this question is important for the community.
Therefore, we started work in this direction, so that everyone can rejoice in the near future.
Wait for updates and news.
Ibori

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

I want to ask how TPI marketing develops and what are your marketing plans?
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Hello Ibori,

We and the community are competent and want to be a qualified blockchain project. For the beginning, we want to complete our test network to create a quality product that will be competitively capable and useful for all TPI coin users. As soon as we finish our test network and the main network is ready we will enter other exchanges and launch marketing in full force. At this time, our PR manager has found out and continues to find out where and how and for what money we can maximize the marketing.
At such an hour when the product will soon be ready and on the blockchain market the calm (bear market) will say all together HODL.
We know that TPI coin in the near future will be in great demand.
changmina0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

I have a few questions.
1. There is a SNS sign on the homepage that is likely to communicate with tpI such as Twitter, Facebook, and discord. Why is it not connected?  
2. Why did it fall from 300 sat to 1 sat? I wonder if it was hacking back into Rebranding.
3. Also, I wonder if there is any hope to improve the transaction volume and the price of 1 sat will be a long time.
4. I am curious about the schedule of the test net you mentioned.
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Hello changmina0,

It's good that you have questions to us.

1. Yes, it is not yet linked to Twitter, Facebook, and Discord. We just updated the site and our manager is currently working on shortcomings. This will be done in a soon time.

2. This is a crypto market, there are always bull and bear tendencies, speculators and weak hands. Therefore, the price of a coin on the market is independent of us.
We do not understand your question about the fictional hacking, because never there was no hacking.
We had a normal site update, and new members of the team and developers joined us. And nothing more did not have.
Where did you get information about the fictional hack?
Keep in mind that this is a lie. Because of untrue information, the price could collapse. The blockchain of the project TPI coin is all excellent and our team does not have any information about hacking.

3. We not can influence the price of coin on an exchange. ICO was conducted and according to the whitepaper 50% frozen (Team-20%, Company Reserve-25%, Community Development-5%). The other 50% bought on the ICO are sold and bought on exchange.
Take a look at our WhitePaper: http://tpicoin.com/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

4. Information on work and specific dates naturally has an insider. Therefore, I have no right to divulge any information regarding the periods and works of the project.
See our updates and keep in touch.

Thank you for your questions.
changmina0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful.

1.  However, on the computer screen, the following text is displayed at the top of coinexchange for tpi. I wonder what it mean. Warning message. I think this is one of the factors that is hesitant to purchase TPI.

“Attention We have received contradicting reports that there are issues with this coin. After some effort we can neither confirm or deny that there is actually anything wrong. As per normal, please exercise due diligence and draw your own conclusions before proceeding.”

2. And is TPI and TIP synonymous? It is also frequently seen as a TIP from the site. I would appreciate your reply. thank you
chukien289

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Can you tell me the highest price of tpi?
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Hi changmina0,

1.  Yes, we know and see this red inscription.
We also think that this is the factor for which less are decided to acquire TPI. We regularly receive letters about this factor from the community.
This red inscription appeared after, on behalf of our alleged developer, a spurious letter was written in support coinexchange.io. In which the swindler-fisher asked to close the market TPI.
After this incident, we turned to the support of the exchange coinexchange.io and they restored the market TPI, but wrote this red inscription. We again appealed to them with a request from the community to remove this banner and the support replied that this issue will be considered by the top management, because administrators simply do not decide such questions.
We look forward to receiving from the exchange's administration coinexchange.io a positive response about the removal of this banner.
You, as part of the community, can also participate and write to the support of the exchange coinexchange.io about the removal of the red banner.

2. At the early stage of the project we were called TIP, but with the development of the project and the arrival of new members of the team and developers, an update was made to TPI. As indicated on the home page of our website: We rebranded the company.Now we are TPIcoin for worldwide.

Thank you for your questions.
YahyaTPI (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Hi chukien289,

Only the crypto market can answer this question. This is a crypto market, there are always bull and bear tendencies, speculators and weak hands. We can not influence the crypto market in any way. We are just doing our work for the community to grow and the TPI project is developing and becoming more popular and useful.
Our team knows that the price in the future will be higher than now.

Thank you for your question.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: