Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's 5 am in China  (Read 655 times)
Odrec (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:50:26 PM

So I've been watching the price surges and it seems the price start to go up during the day in China but then it slows down like now. Does that make sense? Is that why usually later in the evening the price starts hiking up again like it did the past two days?

Bitconorama

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Just trust me.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:58:20 PM

So I've been watching the price surges and it seems the price start to go up during the day in China but then it slows down like now. Does that make sense? Is that why usually later in the evening the price starts hiking up again like it did the past two days?

One of, if not THE, largest driving factors in BTC price right now is the Chinese market. Even their communist government is endorsing it, in a sort of indirect way. It makes perfect sense then, that China is pushing up the price when they're awake to do so.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:47:05 PM

Well you live in China, and its gone crazy there. People dont trade at 5 AM, but they do at 12 PM, so thats why you see these trends!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:47:55 PM

Well you live in China, and its gone crazy there. People dont trade at 5 AM, but they do at 12 PM, so thats why you see these trends!
Obviously. Only the extremists stay awake at this time to trade.
I'd rather go to bed.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:54:10 PM

Yup, traders need to sleep as well. This only shows Chinese adoption drives the price really up
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:57:19 AM

Watch for trends and take advantage of it. Smiley  If it surges around noon, and dips in the evening, then sell some coins during the day, and buy them back in the wee hours of the morning Smiley
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:56:38 AM

China is sleeping, thats the reason why the price slows down Smiley China is pushing up the market....
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:59:22 AM

Watch for trends and take advantage of it. Smiley  If it surges around noon, and dips in the evening, then sell some coins during the day, and buy them back in the wee hours of the morning Smiley

Wish the same thing applied in US, but with the fees, its not worth it. To me, 1 hour of sleep is worth $10,000,000! Tongue

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 07:57:36 AM

I woke up at 4 am (Europe), and the prices on Bitstamp were going crazy, it was just going up and down as I was looking at my phone's screen.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitqualize

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:03:55 AM

What time is it now?
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:11:22 AM

What time is it now?

What Time Is It Around The World Right Now?

Use:
http://24timezones.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: