Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is safe to sell my alts?  (Read 911 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
I see no point in selling your coins, as the market is cyclical and sooner or later it will recover and even set new records. But are you ready to wait, that's the question you should ask yourself.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
I see no point in selling your coins, as the market is cyclical and sooner or later it will recover and even set new records. But are you ready to wait, that's the question you should ask yourself.

Of course, selling at this point is a waste of money, why would you sell in the bottom? better to wait a little bit more and try to sell in a +20 or +30 percent from now. It makes no sense to sell now.
Just wait a little bit more and you will have much more

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
babay_ko

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Decide for yourself if you have really bad coins sell them. You can leave good ones. You can leave some of those in which you are not sure. Alot of people  are in a similar situation now, it is difficult to deal with trading every day because the market is not stable. Personally, I sold a lot in negative and I played on good coins thanks to trading. I will keep a few coins until they grow up.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

The best time i feel you should sell your altcoins is when you are in profit. Otherwise, you may loose the bulk of the money you invested. Of course the time we are in now might hinder you from selling, but a little patience will do. Try as much as possible to keep the spirit alive, you will sure make your good earnings.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

You should try something else to make your own growth by buying in another altcoin to take the previous losses ,while waiting for the resurrection you have to try it out and that too is the option I'm doing now hold and buy another to balance

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

You should take profits now,or else the opportunity would be lost,if these market manipulators will dump the market again you will only going to lost a good opportunity to buy more at the bottom.Buying at the bottom would be much profitable when the market has recovered that is why it is better to buy in red market than the usual market condition.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Everything will be ok in a few months and each and every coin will reach to its highest level very sooner as you are seeing many of the coins have already reached to its highest previous level and many are in the start to reach to recover and the remaining will also recover when the price of bitcoin will recover. So it is beneficial for you to keep them for a better time to come and at that time you will be able to decide yourself that now how much you want to profit from them and how much will these go rise more.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Number one rule of trading is you should have a goal... you should know how much you need and when to exit... you sgoild also know your strategy, are you a long term holder or short term trader. this will help you to know when to sell the alts

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

It's safe to sell when we are green market but even if it's green but the price of the altcoins we are holding is small then don't sell. Sell only if your target profit is reach and if your altcoins that you are holding has no future at all you can sell it quickly because it price might  not go up.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

The safest solution at the moment is that you should exchange all of the altcoins you own to ETH and hold will be more reasonable than the holding of altcoins. At present, the mayor's exchange rate is very volatile. The exchange rate of the whole market is mostly affected by the exchange rate of BTC and ETH. So if you want to be safe, do not lose money should hold ETH or BTC, it is better to hold altcoins.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

When you are happy and ease with your gain,but if i were you i would take profits now because anytime when these financial institutions dump the market you will lose a good opportunity to sell your coins and to take profits.Never trust these green candles secure your profits fast so you wont regret it in the future,because the market is too manipulated right now.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

I'm just holding my alts and waiting to have a high pump of market to have more profit, never sell your coin when the market was bearish so that you will never regret the value of it when the market will pump, because when the bitcoin pump the value of other coin would have a greater value than the ususal value.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

First, you need to follow your strategy of savings. I would better sell something now, in order to return my money, and then waited.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

The asset will not disappear, but only the price of asset is going down. Think of it as a long-term investment, because that's better than you sell at current prices. So you better hold first until the market conditions improve.
Jillkill

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

One thing shouldn't ever do is sell them when in the deep... wait for the price to rise to ur desirable target then you can sell. the bullish ,market is inevitable. it will come sooner or later
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

If you are sure that your coin has a potential to grow,hold it for the long term.If not,sell it while you got no loss,because if the coin has no potential,it will drop later in the future.For the safe side,just convert it to bitcoin and then buy some big altcoin and save it for the long term.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

Why are you going to sell now that the price is already down more than 50%? There's no safe time to sell your alts as everyone has different target that they are satisfied to sell but you shouldn't sell at loss. Wait until the bear market is over and when the next bull run is at its peak then you can sell your alts. You just need to be patient and keep holding until that happens.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

As with everything in life, I play to win.  I never play to tie or lose.  You should do the same, why sell now when you could of sold for a profits a few months ago.  If you HODL until now,  why wouldn't you consider HODLing a little longer until you see some profits?  Play to win!
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

It really depends about what altcoins you are talking about. Some of them could be good enough to increase back to their value while some of them crashed because of bad news and they are going to continue like that and never increase back. So you have to study their history and find out why their prices went down. If they worked really hard and they were doing everything to promote and grow their projects that means the price went down because all the market went down. But if the administrators of an altcoin did not put much work in or bad things happened to their project and thats why the price went down that means it will be hard to increase back. Follow your intuition and do what you think is good. As I said some of them are going to increase back but not all of them so it is your job to find and sell those who are not good.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

I think it's better not to sell your altcoin at the moment, if you know you will lose if you sell it better you just hold your altcoin. I also have altcoin whose price is down 50%, but I still think if the price will rise again later. better be patient for a while than at a lot loss. My advice, if the price is still as low as this, don't sell it. if suddenly the price rises later, you will regret it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: