Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:00:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is safe to sell my alts?  (Read 911 times)
hilman89

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

I am sure, you invest have hope of profit. so, whether by selling at the market down you will benefit? certainly not. but if you are afraid of losing more than this or you are experiencing financial limitations. suggest me to sell some of your coins and save some coin. so that if one day the altcoin coin market goes up you feel the benefits of your investment as well.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
if you've already lost 50% better hodl first until the price back to normal at least equal to the price you buy. I think it is the best step now to avoid losses growing larger.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
It is your choice, the good thing is you can sell it with same price from the time you bought it. So you lose not technically.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

I think it's best for you to hold your altcoins and wait for the market price to rise. It's better to wait for a big profit than to sell it and lose some money.  Hold your altcoins because I feel the market will get better and you would get the profit that you wanted. Hold your altcoins.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Just wait for the price to go up and then you sell, if you cannot wait and really need the money, do not sell all and just sell some portion of it and then the others when the price is already up.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

I will continue to hold unless I hear some news that is not conducive to coins.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

I want to say, you have to wait until you get less than your loss. This will be a great time if you will decide to sell your investment, and If you do not need money, you do not have to sell it to losses. If you do Hodl, you will not regret it.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

For me its better to wait until the price of your coins rise gain and you will have a profit if you sell those coins because first you need to think you are here to earn money right? so if you sell your coins without profit your losing your money right so, be patient boss. wait until you can have income if you sell tour coins.

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

It depends on the time you can allot in doing your trades if you peek into the chart only per week that means its less risky but the intervals are quite long just remember to not sell when its below your buy area and don't buy when the prices are on top.. Its easy to know but a bit hard to decide when you are infront of the chart that is why investing is the suggested first to new traders rather than trading so that risk can be lessen and profits can be maximize in few trades just always remember to stick to your plan and have discipline in your trades.

ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

It depends only on your own opinion. You can’t trust anybody when the subject is your money. If you believe that market will recover, you can hold and wait. If you can lose everything, you shouldn’t sell and can wait for a better moment or even the next time when BTC will reach 20k.

Also you should sell everything and fix loses if you can’t watch on price manipulations.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

You must make a decision on your own. Not the fact that the market is on the verge of growth. Still can go back to the red days. I believe that growth will happen this year. My strategy - hodl. And I hope that this will bring me a good reward.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

since you did not have time to sell before the fall of the market, it probably makes sense to wait until they rise again in price
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

I think the next two months is the right time for us to sell the altcoin out of the market. We should hold them now because the market is falling sharply. According to many predictions they will increase strongly in the coming time.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

If you invested before the bloody days and now most of them are down like 50%, i think  you should hodl it and not sell it at this time, believe in what you have invested in many people Invest in crypto in other to make profit,  there is more to crypto and the blockchain than just mere trading and making alot of profit.  One can actually build a life around crypto.
While what you're saying is not incorrect at the same that we need to understand that if you invested money you did so in order to earn money and nothing else and that is why it can be so difficult for those people that invested when the market was at the very top to keep holding because it is not very easy to see your investments being down for so much for so long.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

You can sell your altcoins when market in bulls hands then you get good profit on your altcoins. Never sell in panic when market is in bears hands if  you do this you can never get any loss.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

you can sell it whenever you want and also it is better to sell it when it double it price or when you get your profits just like 40% or 50 % and that will be good

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

I advise you to keep the coins you own if you still want to make a profit. It is true that the current situation of all coin prices is falling, but try to be patient at least until the end of the year, usually the price of coins is always good fitting towards the end of the year.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

majority of us are down more than 50% so its better to hodl for MAXIMUM profit. Remember long term hodlers become fast rich than day traders.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Sell all your altcoin and start from beginning, for me this step is realistic than other option. Most people will keep hold their asset but as long they have back up fund, their activity will keep running. For people with small fund, they will get stress. Decides what you need to do and accept the result. Good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

A lot of us are in the same situation, you have to make your own solution, as for me i am holding)))

Yes, I agree, everyone should make his own decision regarding the management of his investments.
I'll just say my opinion. And in my opinion, now the market is in such a situation, when the altcoins need not be sold, but need to be bought. Selling of them was successful in late December, early January 2018. Now, in my opinion, this isn't reasonable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: