Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is safe to sell my alts?  (Read 911 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

I would keep them till january / february , no one knows what may happen with the prices and you can not just take your money back but even gain x5-6. Be patient dont sell now
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

I think that the growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin in the autumn and will continue until January. Growth will be gradual. In this period it will be profitable to sell altcoins. We follow the development of the crypto market. This is just my opinion. I wish everyone good luck in the market altcoins.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

I think is not the right moment, you should wait until the end of this year to see the best chance probably, I think there is an incomming rally for december if I am not wrong.

Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

It seems that you are not the only one experiencing it, many friends here who suffer the same fate as you. My advice, be patient soon, we wait until the end of this year. because at this time is not the right time to sell altcoin that we buy when the price is still high, we will lose a lot of money if selling altcoin now.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
If I were you I should hold my coins and wait until it can be profitable.Don't be panic and dont lose hope so that your not a loser.Patience is the best way in this crypto world

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Don't hurry. You should understand that if you sell them right now you will probably just have loses. Otherwise, if you hold you leave a small probability of getting profit of it in the future. As for me I prefer the option where there is even slight probability of rise.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

I think you should hold your altcoins. Especially when the bull market starts, there will also be a big rise in altcoin prices. I think you should set a maximum value for each your coin. And when coins reach this price, then sell. But hold your coins until then.
Belliapro

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
if I think, I would rather wait for the right time to sell it because, we know that at this time the market is chaotic so all the coin prices will drop even do not know down to how many percent and how many days, if you are patient you can certainly wait more to sell all your coin, so that anad get a big profit.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

I always set my stop loss at 20% loss so i don't think i will see that kind of scenario happen to me. The thing is you lose a lot already that it's not worth to sell it right now and the market is recovering right now so if you hold a little longer then maybe you can get a better price for your coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

Also because of the bloody market, I lose 20% of my holdings. Because of this, I will not sell I will wait.

Well this is up until the project hits its milestone. If it does not move then I will consider selling it.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

It is your choice, but for me it is better to hold your altcoins and wait for the market price to rise. It's better to wait for a big profit than to sell it and lose some money.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 08:23:27 AM by CybereyesWinger

Try not to sell coins below the price you bought. At all, without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
mbah

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

When he wanted to sell then make sure it already be in a position that already provides the profit. but when it's in the condition of loss then don't sell because it will not be able to get any. better to wait and wait only to be able to get a result even though it long enough.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Sell some of your alts after a high price rally and buy some of them again. This idea always works for me but you just need to be cautious about the time frame and the price where you would buy back again because you might be left by the rocket. This strategy is only increasing your possession every price dip.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Really sorry for you. But I think you should hold. I used to hold 1 ico when dividing 10. And then I was wait until  it rising.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

in the event that you needn't bother with cash better hold it and pause. before you purchase what were you considering? you consider benefit right so better be tolerance. market will recoup eventually and your understanding would not be futile.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

For ORC token from Organicco project, you don't need to sell them.
Its is true, not a joke, because ORC is a security token, which allows you earn profit from company in future.
You don't believe me? Let check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Dont sell if in lose were experiencing loss actually for long now because of price are down. Patient to hold when you know price are down so if already increase take profit.
forutba

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

i think its always best to sell after some green days and buy in red, just not wait until zero, be more flexible and profit will come.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Any time you decide to sell your alts is safe. It just depends on if you are okay with the price of that particular token in exchange at that particular time you want to sell it off . But for me this is not the best time to sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: