Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED<ANN> 20 Million Incakoin Bounty $0 USD Cash Reward  (Read 5898 times)
gnox

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:41:27 AM

hehe in the g docs appeared  an anonymous Llama Cheesy ..
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:41:49 AM

we shall let the followers decide.

I for one welcome our new overlords Wink

NUSHMYADbuJme1k4NrfDg8ucqZ9dd7rC7H
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:02:24 AM

Ia 5000$ worth your life? Hope it is cause thats part of the bargain with the devil here. Ye who collects bounty shall have bounty placed on head. Bring the head to me I collect them. They make excellent soccer balls.. GOOOOOOAAAALLLL

NKA:NThhBMztRppD8QgAfActJoA9mHX9DCSdVd

HAHAHAHAHA WAY TO GO!!! IT SHOWS UR BROKE AS FUK!!! I MEAN HOSTGATOR AS YOUR HOST? LOL

$10/month host for your main SITE? pew pew...

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:49:00 AM

Well, it wasn't very smart to call out trouble makers with a less than 3 months old coin and no single checkpoint in the code. I wonder if you care to fix this now and release the updated client until your pre-mine and everything else gets sucked into /dev/null

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
rapidfire187

Activity: 252

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:52:33 AM

We are 2300 blocks ahead of Them It will take them at least five days to catch up with us. JIHAD Cheesy Disreguard the hype that their attack succeeded. We are still online. Disreguard source and their client www.incakoin.com still has client.

www.incakoin.com   http://nka.dencoinpools.com
NKA:NN1sE6odEKrbKpBqt56vw5jJoitDrCn9HD
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
papaminer

Activity: 462

Free World

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:52:55 AM

lolz...

I can't believe I am still LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS THREAD...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:58:42 AM

We are 2300 blocks ahead of Them It will take them at least five days to catch up with us. JIHAD Cheesy

Sorry, that's incorrect, our chain is nearly 30K blocks longer than your:

Your Block Count: 107358
Our Block Count: 138657

This kind of thing takes time--you'll get the whole chain synched eventually and then we'll send you some NKAs.

Because you know not who you've awakened; by the commandment of Cthulhu we invoke the spirt of Conqustador Juan Pizarro and now hereby institute a Free Giveaway: 250,000 NKAs to every NKA-mod address posted.

Share in the wealth. To synch your current or Mod-client, simply delete your %appdata%\IncaKoin folder, and resync with our addnodes above.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:04:14 AM

We are 2300 blocks ahead of Them It will take them at least five days to catch up with us. JIHAD Cheesy Disreguard the hype that their attack succeeded. We are still online. Disreguard source and their client www.incakoin.com still has client.

Dude, it isn't a matter of block count. It's a matter of hashes. If their fork reaches a higher cumulative difficulty, your chain gets ditched by your own client.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
rapidfire187

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:04:40 AM

We stand firm on the attack not succeeding. Cuthulu is a gay demon and people who are into that shit are into wizards, hobbits, and elves.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
rapidfire187

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:06:17 AM

Dude, it isn't a matter of block count. It's a matter of hashes. If their fork reaches a higher cumulative difficulty, your chain gets ditched by your own client.

Client is still synched and online. I call your presumptions bullshit.

IncaKoin Block Crawler Block Count:
107364Difficulty:
1471.76452326Connections:
20Network H/s:

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
angie

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:35:51 AM

We are 2300 blocks ahead of Them It will take them at least five days to catch up with us. JIHAD Cheesy

Sorry, that's incorrect, our chain is nearly 30K blocks longer than your:

Your Block Count: 107358
Our Block Count: 138657

This kind of thing takes time--you'll get the whole chain synched eventually and then we'll send you some NKAs.

Because you know not who you've awakened; by the commandment of Cthulhu we invoke the spirt of Conqustador Juan Pizarro and now hereby institute a Free Giveaway: 250,000 NKAs to every NKA-mod address posted.

Share in the wealth. To synch your current or Mod-client, simply delete your %appdata%\IncaKoin folder, and resync with our addnodes above.

NYKZPmKF1rzHsZfAGHb655mihiHXRXDJVt

thankyou  Grin
rapidfire187

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:39:13 AM

We figured it out Adam McKinney started his chain before he released the client to us meanwhile he kept his chain running with one USB and two wallets

He then ran the chain as we did ours only his one USB had no competitor
So the diff stayed low and he mined 100% of the coins on the other chain with the intent on merging the chains when he deemed it profitable

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:56:41 AM

probably shouldn't call out the big guns around here publicly unless you are 100% certain that your client is secure and you've tried a number of attack vectors yourself first  Roll Eyes

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:58:08 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 03:17:56 AM by shakezula

We figured it out Adam McKinney started his chain before he released the client to us meanwhile he kept his chain running with one USB and two wallets

So the diff stayed low and he mined 100% of the coins on the other chain with the intent on merging the chains when he deemed it profitable

How nice of you to mention me by name. Ha! Unfortunately (and although your logic is flawless), umm, nope. I will give you serious props for this though, its been very VERY awesome to read. Your plan:

1: Buy clone coin
2: Sell access to said clone
3: no takers...
4: Mine coin for a few months
5: Release it with a bunch of hooplah, ignorance, idiocy, and GIFs.
6: Offer $5000 to anyone who can exploit YOUR code (which has no checkpoints in it)
7: Bitch and whine because someone takes you up on it....
8: Huh??
9: Profit?

In any sense, Blazr2 has done your coin a service. Its now apparent how little your "Dev" team cares about your coin or perhaps instead of making baseless accusations, you'd pay the bounty? Its only a matter of time until this -Mod client overtakes your chain and while usually I can't stomach BCX, but I hope he shows little mercy this time.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:28:28 AM

Try to read my previous post again and ask Google for cumulative difficulty. When you find out how the Bitcoin protocol resolves forks, maybe you stop writing nonsense in this thread. Buying a coin doesn't mean buying a knowledge to develop the coin properly.

rapidfire187

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:28:59 AM

How nice of you to mention me by name. Ha! Unfortunately (and although your logic is flawless), umm, nope. I will give you serious props for this though, its been very VERY awesome to read. Your plan:

1: Buy clone coin
2: Sell access to said clone
3: no takers...
4: Mine coin for a few months
5: Release it with a bunch of hooplah, ignorance, idiocy, and GIFs.
6: Offer $5000 to anyone who can exploit YOUR code (which has no checkpoints in it)
7: Bitch and whine because someone takes you up on it....
8: Huh??
9: Profit?

In any sense, Blazr2 has done your coin a service. Its now apparent how little your "Dev" team cares about your coin or perhaps instead of making baseless accusations, you'd pay the bounty? Its only a matter of time until this -Mod client overtakes your chain and while usually I can't stomach BCX, but I hope he shows little mercy this time.

Wow what a gay response from such a guilty person. Your a cheat, liar, and scammer.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:41:55 AM

Your a cheat, liar, and scammer.

Your taste in GIF is amazing and your homophobia second to none. Does it ever get lonely on your island?

I'll just leave this here:

aaaannnd, I'm done with this thread. Good luck with your forking!
noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:47:38 AM

Naaac8uuDZyTH1fnf1LZPLDwyogRFzhxAP      Shocked

Well played Blazr2  Smiley
rapidfire187

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:54:06 AM

Your a cheat, liar, and scammer.

Your taste in GIF is amazing and your homophobia second to none. Does it ever get lonely on your island?

I'll just leave this here:

aaaannnd, I'm done with this thread. Good luck with your forking!

Sure leave your shit pile all over the floor. Your prolly used to everyone else cleaning up
your messes. Coasting through life on everyone else's dime and time. Prolly haven't
done an honest days work in your life. That I am sure of Embarrassed

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 05:24:41 AM