Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎🏍️ Assistant campaign manager. Interesting🚔🚔  (Read 227 times)
Romeotom (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:38:49 PM by Romeotom

Hello dear's, have a good day. Kiss
are you looking for low cost Assistant bounty manager ? Then You are in right place. I can help you to make ANN, Bounty & Airdrop thread with complete spreadsheet. I can make good design for your project include Twitter and Facebook campaign (I will Added Proof my skills).I would like to work also assistant manager help count post and manage spreadsheet. I can serve you whatever you need. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
Telegram link: https://t.me/Romeotom
Thanks to all reading this article.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Hope you will get work very soon .
Romeotom (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

Hope you will get work very soon .
Thanks for support me.i will do that my best experience.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

LOL, do you realize that's a pout emoticon? It looks very unprofessional for the kind of service you are offering.
Anyways, I think you have opened up a new job title. Assistant campaign manager. Interesting!

Romeotom (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

LOL, do you realize that's a pout emoticon? It looks very unprofessional for the kind of service you are offering.
Anyways, I think you have opened up a new job title. Assistant campaign manager. Interesting!

Thank you for your reply Sir.Actually I have projected my capability and therefore, there is nothing to enjoy here. Although many found it difficult to work now is it, but I am going to keep trying.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

are you looking for low cost Assistant bounty manager ? Then You are in right place. I can help you to make ANN, Bounty & Airdrop thread with complete spreadsheet. I can make good design for your project include signature campaign.I would like to work also assistant manager help count post and manage spreadsheet. I can serve you whatever you need. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

This may be help for the busiest managers on this forum. If you have experience on managing and bounty or project. Please share that one here with the specific link because if the project owner or manager want to hire the person to managing their bounties.
Their first choice would be checking whether you are previously experienced or not. So show the proof of work. If you do have experience atleast share your day job experience here. If they want to look into you may share your linkedin profile when you do not bother about anonymous has been cracked out.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

are you looking for low cost Assistant bounty manager ? Then You are in right place. I can help you to make ANN, Bounty & Airdrop thread with complete spreadsheet. I can make good design for your project include signature campaign.I would like to work also assistant manager help count post and manage spreadsheet. I can serve you whatever you need. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

This may be help for the busiest managers on this forum. If you have experience on managing and bounty or project. Please share that one here with the specific link because if the project owner or manager want to hire the person to managing their bounties.
Their first choice would be checking whether you are previously experienced or not. So show the proof of work. If you do have experience atleast share your day job experience here. If they want to look into you may share your linkedin profile when you do not bother about anonymous has been cracked out.

Yes, experience is a must. Example: You say you can create signature codes for signature campaign, present one here.
Also, if possible, put your relevant social media links, this way we know who we are dealing with.
Having you as an assistant would mean trusting you with the spreadsheet and all the details and information of all the participants in a particular campaign. We need proof that you can be trusted (I'm not saying that you are not a trustworthy person  Wink ).
Mode of payment to your service; What currencies to you accept? Plain BTCitcoin? Ethereum? or a mix of both.

Romeotom (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

Thank you sir for your reply and absolutely good article.
My capability in future I will Added in this thread. Basically now I still do not get any work. Work without how I can added my experience?. I am also love it my work is to you with truth, that the evidence can be found in any other work..
Romeotom (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

Yes, experience is a must. Example: You say you can create signature codes for signature campaign, present one here.
Also, if possible, put your relevant social media links, this way we know who we are dealing with.
Having you as an assistant would mean trusting you with the spreadsheet and all the details and information of all the participants in a particular campaign. We need proof that you can be trusted (I'm not saying that you are not a trustworthy person  Wink ).
Mode of payment to your service; What currencies to you accept? Plain BTCitcoin? Ethereum? or a mix of both.
Thank you sir for your reply. actually your article is very good with my future life. totally I understand now, urgent need to work proof in this topic.but basically, For this I have a new and still I did not get any work. But I am going to work with honesty and left.You ask me ,what you want to payment for this work?. Actually sir I'm a new worker, in fact I'm always free 24 hours.so I have no demand to payment matter.i just want to work. campaign manager give me any money,i will be also happy..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: