Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Acceptance and rejection of Articles Or Blogs?  (Read 109 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I have joined many compaigns for the telegram and blogging work but there is no way I can understand that how and why they reject your work? when you put so much effort in the artilcle work and make new and unique wording and it get rejected. it really hurts?

can any one tell me that are there general rules which apply to all bounties?
alexforneus

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

The best way is asking the ICO admins in telegram or in the bounty thread... I think it's more about how informative and unique the article is... They normally won't favour copypaste
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

I think there are so many reason why your work on Blog bounty rejected. Maybe your article is not good enough although you had tried your best to write it out. Copy article from other participant, or maybe there are better participants applied for blog bounty already so your article rejected...I think these are main reasons for this case. Maybe you should try better next time or you just need to join other part of bounty campaign like signautre or Youtube bounty, I think it's much easier than blog.

pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

i think it depends on the quality of your articles. i ever joined write an article in blogs. there are many rules that should be followed by the writer. then, if you think you already give the best articles and unique but still rejected by the company, you can ask them. good luck
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I have joined many compaigns for the telegram and blogging work but there is no way I can understand that how and why they reject your work? when you put so much effort in the artilcle work and make new and unique wording and it get rejected. it really hurts?

can any one tell me that are there general rules which apply to all bounties?
some manager bounty judging blog and article not just quality, but more important is view and follower ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: