Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we adopt altcoin to pay wages?  (Read 1694 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

This is inexpedient, since the price of altcoins constantly jumps and it is not stable. I think people will not be happy if each month they receive a different number of coins.
I agree with your point. Everyone wants a stable salary. They do not want their wages to be based on the Crypto market. In addition, employees are not involved in the Crypto market. So the transfer of their salary by coin is a very complicated thing. The process of remittance is very long and takes quite a bit of money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

I don’t think that most of people would agree on that, plus you need to be educated to handle it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
guddnrdl9572

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!

- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT
Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

For sure it can be done. And Japan is already doing it. The thing is the world is trying to figure it out how and what to regulate right now. Because crypto is a volatile market, the people's salaries cannot be. People need certainty, like the certainty that they will be able to buy food with their last month's wage. At the moment it can be done, at least partially.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Well, theoretically, why not. It's just that it will not be very stable. When altcoins will grow the salary will be very high and vice versa at the low drop
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Right now large companies would attempt to use cryptocurrency at these kind of utilization, because of the less risk they  could get involved with it. If coins would be much more "stable" not just in price but also in the network then people could start moving forward on using this now as a wage or salary. However we also need first to fulfill its purpose of being a money first, before it could reach up in companies one by one.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Can we pay salaries and wages in shape of altcoins?
What problems can be occurred to adopt it? 

for now, i think it is not suitable for pay wages because the price is unstable.
imagine that when you received your wages, bitcoin price is usd 8k. A few days later when you want to buy something,
you sell your coin to usd, but its price already down to usd 6k. too volatile.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

It would be very tricky and perhaps somewhat unfair to people who do not want to join the crypto world.

I guess I would never agree to get my wages in altcoins, as long as I'm not able to pay with alts for services and goods I use in everyday life. I prefer money, as it is more stable and also it is accepted everywhere.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Every person pay income taxes. But how can a person declare crypto earnings? From the point of view of any country’s government it is money from nowhere.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:50:21 PM

The problem is that you can't pay for many items in crypto yet. If not, then for sure. I'd love to get paid in LTC or ETH!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

Of course, there are no problems in this, it is only necessary that the government recognize a certain cryptocurrency as the legal tender in the country and adopt a number of regulatory laws. There are already a lot of polls conducted by journalists and just enthusiasts and the results of these polls show that more and more people are ready to accept cryptocurrency as a salary for work and use it as a means of payment when making a payment. Already now you can pay for some purchases on the Internet with the help of a cryptocurrency, pay for services or replenish a mobile phone account. Even a year ago, many could not have imagined this, but now it is quite normal.
markflayer (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

The problem is that you can't pay for many items in crypto yet. If not, then for sure. I'd love to get paid in LTC or ETH!
Yes the problem is, there are only few coins which are being accepted widely.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

You can just get the subcoin in to make the investment not to pay the fee. You can get in pay the fee. In the crypto money world you can do what you want infinitely. Be careful not to lose money while doing these things.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

It can be implemented if there are already regulations and if cryptocurrency reach an 80% rate adoption. Cryptocurrency at that time will be stable because it is now widely use and it is hard to manipulate because the supply is already scattered all over the world.

tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

I think the main problem is with what you pay your wages. If all agree with a certain altcoin and a certain amount I think it will be very easy to realize.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

I think for now it will be complicated to do. Not a complicated system but a way of calculating the amount of salary itself, because the standard of salary is certainly measured by many factors including inflation.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Yes, I think it is possible to adopt altcoins to pay wages. Take a look at the bounty campaign, it's like working and getting a salary with altcoins, but the problem is that you do not know how much you will get for your job since altcoins are not stable.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I do not think that this was possible because the price of the altcoin may changes time to time and some of them dont want to change the price of it but stable unlike with real money it is much more stable
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

I think the problem is that almost all goods and services are rewarded with fiat money. I think not everyone is willing to accept salary with crypto.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

It can be done but may be limited to certain communities or companies. Not everyone is willing to bear the fluctuations of altcoin and I think not many real sectors accept altcoin for the payment of goods or services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: