Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we adopt altcoin to pay wages?  (Read 1694 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

That could be implemented if your country accepts cryptocurrencies or made cryptocurrencies pegal. It is quite possible to happen in the near future if all goes well however there will be lots of risks to consider if that happens because of the wages people earn depending on their jobs. Would it be sufficient enough plus the taxes we need to consider too when using altcoins by then?

Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

Sincerely it is very easy to pay wages with altcoin since those that will collect it are already involve with cryoto. For instance I do engage in some online task in which I get paid through altcoin. (Note the task is personal). But paying salary with altcoin will a little bit hard due to d fact that not everybody van access internet not to talk of aving wallet
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

Sincerely it is very easy to pay wages with altcoin since those that will collect it are already involve with cryoto. For instance I do engage in some online task in which I get paid through altcoin. (Note the task is personal). But paying salary with altcoin will a little bit hard due to d fact that not everybody van access internet not to talk of aving wallet

And not all are aware how crypto works and its volatility will not be accepted by the employees who are doing their best to earn a fix amount of salaries, unlike with crypto we cannot be sure if price will rise or fall.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

It seems to me that the whole problem of remuneration with the help of the crypto currency is that it is necessary to constantly evaluate the work at the rate of the coin. Crypto currency is always unstable in its price and therefore every time fluctuations will be quite significant in your salary.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I think there have been some news regarding countries who started to accept crypto currency payment as salaries. There are also platforms that are being developed to pay crypto for their work, an example would be DIGIWAGE which could help to shape the future of freelancers industry through their decentralized freelance workplace. In our generation, once crypto currency has been fully developed, there is no question that we are headed towards a cashless society.
gemnuryu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Under current conditions, any such move can be to a great degree dangerous. Since the trade rates can go up or around 10% of every a solitary day... so if the wages are made to somebody, the odds are that he may get a lower sum when he changes over it to fiat.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

Can we pay salaries and wages in shape of altcoins?
What problems can be occurred to adopt it? 

Personally, I think we we cannot pay wages and salaries with altcoin because as we all know that crypto is very volatile and unpredictable, the price may fall at anytime and no one is sure of when it will rise and value more than it was.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Yes it's possible that salaries will be in terms of altcoins but I don't think it is practical. Because of big fluctuation of the prices. Thus I think it's better that we recieve our salaries in fiat then buy altcoins using a portion of it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

I guess sooner this is possible but as of this days maybe bitcoin can only be adapted on this matter since blockchain is the main platform and easily tp use for payments as employees

But i believe that altcoin is more appropriate if just given a chance to progress on what they were created,their functions and value
Qurilio

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

It could have been. Be that as it may, it won't be connected to everybody. not every person likes altcoin in light of the fact that possibly they didn't know or didn't think about its potential. they know altcoin is at high hazard because of vacillations. Perhaps that is the issue for them on the grounds that if there are changes mean their pay rates have an esteem which does not remain if acknowledged by genuine money.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

I would definitely not agree to this, I know one football team gets a part of the salary in the crypto currency and some cash. But I think they are not very happy to promote the local coin.

katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

I think that this is real. But when the employee transfers his coins into fiat money, he will have to pay a percentage for the transfer. Thus, he will lose some of the money.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

It can be possible but there are a lot of factors to consider like cryptos are volatile and we can never tell what will happen in just a blink of an eye. It may fall or rise, also encashing your crypto will have you less money for the charge
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Let's say your salary is $10k. When you receive your salary, it's $9.8k. When you look at the balance again, the balance shows 9k. That's the problem.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

maybe it can happen in a company, which pays its salary in the form of altcoins, but the altcoin issue is what is good to use to pay the salaries of employees who work in the company, and the company may have to work with a particular altcoin that will be used as a payer salary for each employee. but there seems to be one more problem, because not all countries allow or legalize crypto money in their country, maybe that would be a problem in itself if there is a company that wants to pay the salary of its employees with crypto money.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

I think that bitcoin will not work, as its limited number and its total remains about 15 million pieces
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

In my opinion it is possible in the near future but right now i am not sure that many people will use it.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Yes we can, and as time goes by, most people will probably adopt  crypto as a form of payment, and probably  altcoins will be among the payment option, It all depends on the quality of the coin.If the alt is good enough then there will be no stopping it as the chances are that it will b accepted as a form of pay
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

In some developed countries in the world like Switzerland they still pay wages with altcoin. In contrast, many countries banning bitcoin like China, Vietnam ... The payment of altcoin wages will be difficult. The price is not stable, daily spending is difficult.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

In some developed countries in the world like Switzerland they still pay wages with altcoin. In contrast, many countries banning bitcoin like China, Vietnam ... The payment of altcoin wages will be difficult. The price is not stable, daily spending is difficult.

Yes, everyone can do that , but this will be a big risk.
Especially to those employee who really need the money.
This is just an option now! but dont want to see it soon.
Altcoins and you need to pay mane fee to make it into FIAT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: