Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Subworking and learning  (Read 118 times)
dzhalim (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:59 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:01:54 PM by dzhalim

Hello everyone, my name is Yuri Jalimbaev, I'm from Russia.
I want to tell you about myself. I was born in Russia and live in the same place, in my family there are 3 people: my Mom, Sister and I

I am 20 years old, I have been working for 4 years. When I turned 16, I started looking for a job to help my family. My daily schedule was, study and work. I hardly saw the weekend, but there was no time to rest. Everything I did did for the benefit of the family.
My Sister, 12 years old, she is in school, and soon she will be an adult.
My Mom has been working in kindergarten for many years, and is doing everything so that my sister and I are happy.
We live in a small apartment, and my sister and I have to share a room. We do not complain, and live together.
But I understand that my sister will soon become an adult and will be uncomfortable living in one room. So I decided to save money to buy a new apartment, more spacious, so that everyone had a room of their own.
My work does not bring a good financial result, but I try to save money for the future, at the moment I have accumulated 60.000 rubles = 1000 $. But this is very small.

About a month ago, I began to be interested in cryptocurrency. And I was looking for an opportunity to earn money there, but without results. I do not understand how to make deals there, how to get growth, and so on. From the whole structure, I realized the work of the wallets on the stock exchanges, and a little more on the little things. But still do not understand how people earn there.

What I want to say, I read many articles, about the help that people help each other, and I ask you to do the same for my family. Someone can.
Help advice, or tell me how to make money, in this area, where to start, and so on, or just help financially. I will accept any help from you, and I will be very grateful to you.
To conduct a dialogue we can, in this topic, or welcome to my social networks:
And if you decide to help financially, then I can provide the following data:
Bitcoin - 1BNEZrAmepxKUvkDwGjXRi92TYvVJNL31o
ETH - 0xe74173331f0f8a83feda2fc6fadf3ab901468624
LTC - LZHbPFcVXkGXWzxLgoisgdsw7BhcudRKZY

Thank you, Yuri.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALEXNTG

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Angry
Пpивeт,  пpoчитaл твoю иcтopию и дyмaю чтo пoмoчь мoжнo ....cитyaции бывaют paзныe в жизни.....
 A ты eщё чeм нибyдь зaнимaeтcя?
dzhalim (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Пpивeт,  пpoчитaл твoю иcтopию и дyмaю чтo пoмoчь мoжнo ....cитyaции бывaют paзныe в жизни.....
Hi, thanks for taking note. I have a basic job, I work as a cook, in a cafe. A month ago I began to look for work in the crypt. And so at the moment, if there are work-outs, I take it right away. And what are the ideas?
dzhalim (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Angry
What?What?What? Smiley Smiley Smiley
dzhalim (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Hi, thanks for taking note. I have a basic job, I work as a cook, in a cafe. A month ago I began to look for work in the crypt. And so at the moment, if there are work-outs, I take it right away. And what are the ideas?
Ecли ты xoчeшь пoпpoбoвaть тopгoвлю кpиптoй тo тeбe для нaчaлo нaдo дeпoзит.....

Well, I understand, I have access to $ 30. This means I can, try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: