Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Ripple Coins when you sign up  (Read 78 times)
cryptoplatforms (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

Get 10 Ripple Coins when you join deVere Crypto
and 10 more for each person you refer with code TW100.
All you need to do is download the App and upload your KYC documents, once KYC documents are approved, you need to transfer €50/$60/£45; after you trade the deposited amount, you get your first 10 Ripple Coins. Then recommend the app to a friend, who does the same and follows both steps.
When your friend joins Crypto and uses your referral code and follows the above, your friend gets 10 Ripple Coins and you earn 10 more
Use code TW100 when downloading to get the first free 10!

www.devere-crypto.com
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

I have spoken many times about the Ripple project and all the time talking only about what I really think about this project, I think that the Ripple project does not really have anything good with the crypto-currency world.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

So we have to first deposit $60 before we can claim the 10 XRP? Thats not good.
It looks like its aiming for our data alone and nothing more. Must you realize that xrp is less than $1 and all for that 10 we will giveaway our information for this deVere? You're a joke.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

i am against anything related to ripple project

even if they git it free, i wont buy sel trade ripple

ripple is against the nature of crypto world, and i dont want to be part of it

traditional banking system (which is totally against cryptoworld) understood that they cant stop cypto and tried to be part of it with ripple

El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

I think Ripple will disappear from the market because it's the exact opposite of the bitcoin concept and it doesn't bring any innovation or something. Never trusted the Ripple project.
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges. The market will recover sooner or later this is not new scenario, This is what you called a healthy market. Investors now are afraid and believe those fuds spreading every year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: