Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC id can be tracked !  (Read 109 times)
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Via btc id can we track down the real person of whoes its exactly if is it possible ?

cause me got hacked last month 0.08 btc via localbitcoin which is not reversible which they said but is there any real way where we can find the person whos btc id it is and which wallet he using ?
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Via btc id can we track down the real person of whoes its exactly of is it possible ?

cause me got hacked last month 0.08 btc via localbitcoin which is not reversible which they said but is there any real way where we can find the person whos btc id it is and which wallet he using ?

Of course that you can, but you don't have the transaction ID right? If you dont, then there is nothing you can do because localbitcoins is not giving you the tx.

Sorry, but if the transaction was made OUTSIDE localbitcoins, it could be traced easily (only to where did that money ended up)

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Via btc id can we track down the real person of whoes its exactly of is it possible ?

Of course that you can, but you don't have the transaction ID right? If you dont, then there is nothing you can do because localbitcoins is not giving you the tx.

Sorry, but if the transaction was made OUTSIDE localbitcoins, it could be traced easily (only to where did that money ended up)

me do has transaction id via lbc ...

also is it possible we can track any btc id of a person outside lbc too ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: