Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on my portfolio?  (Read 266 times)
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

You should increase your ETH and OMG hodlings and reduce your RDD hodling. Ethereum and OMG have good news lined up for this year while Reddcoin hasn't been able to provide any real development for such a long time and at this point there isn't any guarantee that they even have something going on behind the scenes.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Nice portfolio, hope that its not just a picture. But definitely, you have a lot of guts to hold them until now? Most traders are on a panic selling because of this down trend. Well, goodluck and hope to get a much bigger profit.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

a very good portfolio, you manage your investments very neatly. I think you just need to replace waves with better coins or you add them to Monero or Ethereum.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

I think that you're investing too much into "platforms" instead of actual cryptocurrencies.

Also, you don't seem to have any privacy coins in your portfolio, which is a huge loss for yourself if you ask me. In the future crypto is going to try to become more and more private, and leading the way will be XMR/ZEC. Also I think your exposure to NEO is a bit over the top, it's probably around 3-4x the average amount you put into other coins.

Otherwise, if that's what you want, it's not a bad portfolio.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

Waves is pretty much dead, Neo is barely used.  Eth is the dominant platform and it will stay that way.
yea, what I think is why the second large portion is not for ETH.... ETH is much better than NEO. But seems he prefers risk, so even portion for Bitcoin is smaller than NEO.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

it's a nice portfolio, all the coin that you have and i know are interesting, shift is a really nice hidden gem, i don't know why it doesn't pump, it's a solid project with a very low supply, i bought it very high driven by the fomo because in the past monts i tought i was going to take off but unfortunately it did not happened

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Impressive! I think your coins in portfolio has a potential to pump. However, I think you must not rely a big percentage of your investments in NEO. Instead, try it to divide into two, NEO and Verge because I think Verge is a good coin also that pump right now.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

Looks really good, but I would recommend you to cut off the RDD bag during the next hype cycle, because it is pure pump and dump coin.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

In general, I like it. Especially the big NEO share.
The only coin I don't like is WAVEs because its almost abandoned platform. You could change it with ETH.

i think its better too increased the waves amount my friend
its  undervalued now, all of us know waves have a lot of plan in the future  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

It's good for you to have your risk distributed to this many different coins. Your bitcoin amount also has enough amount in a package. Coin choices are good, they are promising ones like NEO and WAVES.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

Almost people recommended you to reduce amount of RDD but haha sometime shitcoin bring you a nice surprise. RDD showing 20%+ rasing now that's damn nice on this bearing market. But in fact yes this is totally high risk investment. Newbie love the cheap coin without any understand anything about it tech behind so RDD not really bad once.
I recommend you  sell your Waves bag and take some LTC that's really good and potential.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

You have good choices of coins. However, I tend to disagree with how huge your NEO is in your portfolio. Your NEO is almost equal or even bigger than your Bitcoins. Kind of awkward to me. How come NEO appears to be the most trusted here? I guess, for me, Bitcoin will be having the greatest slice of the pie and the rest would be either equally or proportionally divided into the other altcoins. This is just my personal opinion. And you seem to have missed ADA.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

I would sell everything except ETH and buy it all with XVG
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I think you bought a lot of extra coins, which in the long run will not bring big profits. I would leave only Bitcoin, OmiseGO, Ethereum and NEO.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

I think you bought a lot of extra coins, which in the long run will not bring big profits. I would leave only Bitcoin, OmiseGO, Ethereum and NEO.

You need to know that crypto currency is not just only for making profits or make you rich you should know that.
Crypto currency is a lot of uses especially in bitcoin with a  blockchain technology that you can pay your bills in online and transactions with your friends.

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

It is more than good to be honest, but you should try to consider adding ICO coins, or those who have been released on the market not a long time ago, maybe that is going to improve your earnings if we hit a new bullrun on a near future, that is what i think
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: