Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ YouGov Direct - A new digital advertising platform! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 553 times)
blue_way (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 09:33:02 PM by blue_way

''YouGov DIRECT'' is coming!

---- YouGov DIRECT ----

------------------------------

What is YouGov Direct?
YouGov direct is a blockchain-based platform and ad network that empowers users to choose which attributes they make available to advertisers. In exchange for sharing their data, consumers earn rewards. Advertisers using the platform gain access to real people with known audience attributes, which enables more effective ad targeting and better campaign performance. Brands and publishers will ultimately be able to use YouGov Direct’s verifiable record of ad transactions to meet GDPR consumer data protection requirements.

The online advertising industry today is beset by problems. Advertisers are victimized by fraudulent ‘views’ and suffer from poor targeting due to inaccurately inferred customer desires and tastes. Internet users likewise suffer from poor ad targeting, and are not directly rewarded for the value of their personal data. YouGov is building a decentralized online advertising platform to solve these problems while aiming to put more power in the hands of the participants.

YouGov’s blockchain-based platform, YouGov Direct, hopes to improve the online advertising experience through specialized monetization of individual data. YouGov panelists, who have already provided large amounts of personal data through surveys and various means of self-entry, producing anonymized and aggregated data, would be able to designate which attributes to make available to marketers. In return panelists would receive payment directly from advertisers for viewing and interacting with curated ads that replace the ones they would otherwise see when online. Advertisers would be certain their ads are viewed by real, willing customers. These unique features of the YouGov system would increase user engagement while reducing fraud.

YouGov Direct is a product of YouGov - for 17 years a trusted name in global digital research, marketing data, and analytics.

When will the product be available?
The platform is scheduled for a phased rollout beginning in summer 2018.

Who is behind YouGov Direct?
Stephan Shakespeare is CEO and Co-Founder of YouGov plc. One of the pioneers of Internet research, Stephan has been the driving force behind YouGov’s innovation-led strategy.

Sundip Chahal has been with YouGov since 2005 and has been the Group’s Chief Operating Officer since 2014, overseeing the consolidation of the group’s operations and expansion efforts in new territories.

Alex McIntosh has been at YouGov since 2007 and during his time with the company has filled several key positions, including Chief Strategy Officer. He became Chief Financial Officer in 2017.

Andy Morris has been at YouGov since 2010 and the Group’s Chief Innovation Officer since 2014, responsible for the design and architecture of the data YouGov collects and the products and services that feed from that.

Doug Rivers, Chief Scientist, is one of the world’s leading experts on survey research, a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and YouGov’s Chief Scientist. He has taught at Harvard University, Caltech, UCLA, and, most recently, Stanford University.

David Waylonis, Lead Developer, specializes in the development of robust, highly-scalable web and mobile applications. In 2015, he led the redesign of YouGov’s rapid polling app for Android and iOS.

Jonathan van Parys joined YouGov in 2016 as Director of Public Data. He became Chief Digital Officer in 2017 and oversees the development of YouGov’s panel and public-facing digital products.

Where do I get the most up-to-date information?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/YouGovDirect
Telegram Group: https://t.me/yougovdirectofficial
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/YouGovDirect
Medium: https://medium.com/@YouGovDirect

How is YouGov Direct different from other blockchain-based ad platforms?
• Requires no new software installation
• Does not replace publishers’ ads with its own
• Company has spent 17 years growing trust in handling individuals' personal data
• Will have first-hand permission to use personal data (rather than assumed)
• Has first-hand knowledge of participants’ attributes (rather than inferred)
• Has longstanding relationships with advertisers, publishers, and other members of the online ad ecosystem
• YouGov’s solution will bring the business of personal data management into line with the requirements of GDPR

What problems does YouGov Direct solve?
The current advertising ecosystem isn’t working for users, advertisers, or publishers.

1.Web users are bombarded with ads that aren’t relevant to them and have little control over the way their data is harnessed by advertisers.
2.The advertising industry suffers large loses due to an inability to verify whether ads are reaching real people or bots.
3.The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations is set to go into effect in May of 2018, threatening to levy hefty fines against brands and publishers who fail to meet the consumer data protection requirements.

By leveraging the tracking capabilities enabled by blockchain technology, YouGov Direct is able to present a three-fold solution:
1.Enables users to choose which attributes to share with advertisers and earn rewards for doing so.
2.Provides actual, permissioned user data to advertisers for use in targeting campaigns, ensuring brands their ads are being viewed by relevant, real human beings as opposed to bots.
3.Tracks permission granted by users for data to be used in targeting, allowing brands and advertisers to prove they are meeting GDPR requirements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

This niche of Ad service is so hard to compete in.
What are the benefits that will make me,  for example, use your services instead of using Google Ads / bing / Yahoo...or any other Ad services out there?

Ad Services rely mainly on audiences to be targeted, do you have any previous " customer base " or you'll be just a " middle man " b/w me & some major existing Ad services ?
zinkcity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Exciting! I've used Yougov before. What's the hard cap gonna be?
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

it will be big project.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Idea of this project is looking interesting but there is no details about the future plan how to take part into this ICO. There is whitepaper is up to let know about looking forward to hear more what is next.
Yougov direct

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Idea of this project is looking interesting but there is no details about the future plan how to take part into this ICO. There is whitepaper is up to let know about looking forward to hear more what is next.

Thanks for your nice comments, we will inform you after white-paper would be alive!!
baoboi5550

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.  Grin
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

This niche of Ad service is so hard to compete in.
What are the benefits that will make me,  for example, use your services instead of using Google Ads / bing / Yahoo...or any other Ad services out there?

Ad Services rely mainly on audiences to be targeted, do you have any previous " customer base " or you'll be just a " middle man " b/w me & some major existing Ad services ?
It is YouGov’s goal that YouGov Direct be a solution in the form of its blockchain-based, digital advertising platform. YouGov already boasts more than 5 million panelists who volunteer information about themselves through survey responses, allowing it to be used for commercial purposes and receiving rewards as a result. Using the novel blockchain-based platform, it is intended that new and existing YouGov users will be able to choose which personal attributes to make available to advertisers while remaining anonymous. For example, a user might decide to share information about favorite hobbies and withhold data related to health history. In exchange for sharing attributes, users may earn additional rewards.

The advantages for advertisers include access to personalized, permissioned data that can be leveraged for more effective ad targeting. It is further intended that YouGov Direct’s transparent and verifiable record of transactions will provide assurance that ads are reaching actual humans as opposed to bots and support businesses in meeting GDPR requirements.
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 08:23:20 PM by blue_way

Exciting! I've used Yougov before. What's the hard cap gonna be?
The project is growing every day, this question will be answered after details completed
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

it will be big project.
Yeah thank you for your good comments. Smiley Smiley
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

Nice project approach and mission with a solid team composition. I hope this project will be better than previous projects I encountered claiming to be best in terms of digital advertising platform.Goodluck to dev and team to this project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

We also very eager to go next level, but we will definetely inform you
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.  Grin
I share with same ideas with you.  What problems does YouGov Direct solve?
The current advertising ecosystem isn’t working for users, advertisers, or publishers.

1.   Web users are bombarded with ads that aren’t relevant to them and have little control over the way their data is harnessed by advertisers.
2.   The advertising industry suffers large loses due to an inability to verify whether ads are reaching real people or bots.
3.   The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations is set to go into effect in May of 2018, threatening to levy hefty fines against brands and publishers who fail to meet the consumer data protection requirements.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

I personally do not have enough technical documentation in the form of white paper. They wrote that there is a need to protect the personal data of users and protection from unnecessary advertising. I would like more information.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
How is YouGov Direct different from other blockchain-based ad platforms?
   • Requires no new software installation
   • Does not replace publishers’ ads with its own
   • Company has spent 17 years growing trust in handling individuals' personal data
   • Will have first-hand permission to use personal data (rather than assumed)
   • Has first-hand knowledge of participants’ attributes (rather than inferred)
   • Has longstanding relationships with advertisers, publishers, and other members of the online ad ecosystem
   • YouGov’s solution will bring the business of personal data management into line with the requirements of GDPR
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

a very good concept
at this time humans now rely heavily on purchase or sale transactions onlain
the existence of YouGov Direct here is very helpful to human needs
I think this concept will be beneficial to all
Good luck
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

The platform is scheduled for a phased rollout beginning in summer 2018.
blue_way (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

a very good concept
at this time humans now rely heavily on purchase or sale transactions onlain
the existence of YouGov Direct here is very helpful to human needs
I think this concept will be beneficial to all
Good luck
Thank you for your nice comment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All