Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🚀 [ANN][ADEV] AdvertCoin - Official Thread - Anonymous Adverts - [ANN]🚀 🚀  (Read 1388 times)
BrotherBTC (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

I'll arrange an urgent translation, thank you.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait
Carcamano

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait
interesting...
Carcamano

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

translation to English
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3533098.new#new
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

What type of bounty should I choose to reserve English translation? Many thanks!

Open Bounty translate for outer language

Spanish
Russian
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

This is a very interesting project with potential.

Yes, it has great potential. The off wallets are under construction, so the DEVs will present them, and in sequence the whitepaper

Whitepaper English and Potuguese avaliable

Visit website advertcoin e register your account for earn yours ADEVS
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

The information is a bit less, and I want to know more about the team and the roadmap to help understand the project
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

The white paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Where can I find more information about your team? Any websites or links?
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

The information is a bit less, and I want to know more about the team and the roadmap to help understand the project

Visite https://www.advertcoin.ml

Wallet avaliable after Pre-sales
WINDOWS  - coming soon
LINUX  - coming soon

Markeitng Program Afilliate
Earn 1ADEV for registration
Earn 1ADEV for registration afiliate

Website Marketing afilliate register
https://advertcoin.ml/office
White Paper Portuguse
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_BR.pdf
White paper English
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_EN.pdf
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

interesting project
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

The white paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Where can I find more information about your team? Any websites or links?

Your question fits the answer to the top
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

interesting project

Thanks
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team!
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team!

right, the project is rise the moon
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

This is a promising project surely! But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Hope it will be improved!

Good comment, thanks
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.

Yours whitepaper in english is avaliable
CryptoExtrem

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Hello Advert community.
We want offer you some of our services:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- Both  web + android  —-> 0.16 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.05 btc
(without map)
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.07 btc (with map)

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Thanks and best Regards.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Hello Advert community.
We want offer you some of our services:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- Both  web + android  —-> 0.16 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.05 btc
(without map)
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.07 btc (with map)

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Thanks and best Regards.

Ok
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: