Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🚀 [ANN][ADEV] AdvertCoin - Official Thread - Anonymous Adverts - [ANN]🚀 🚀  (Read 1388 times)
henjhou

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

This is a promising project surely! But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Hope it will be improved!

i agree this is good project. i'am sure this project will be success.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

I'll arrange an urgent translation, thank you.

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.

Yours whitepaper in english is avaliable

I know I was just pointing out to provide even more languages to not miss out on potential investors from other countries.
BrotherBTC (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

This is a promising project surely! But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Hope it will be improved!

i agree this is good project. i'am sure this project will be success.

thanks for coments e let go!
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

I'll arrange an urgent translation, thank you.

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.

I know I was just pointing out to provide even more languages to not miss out on potential investors from other countries.

We started our pre sale, just visit our website and get your first coins, our lnux wallet and windows are ready, as the script will be released in early June.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
We started our pre sale, just visit our website and get your first coins, our lnux wallet and windows are ready, as the script will be released in early June.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

If you are making an Announcement of an ICO, at least you need to do the basic homework beforehand.  Like, for instance, actually posting an English language ad on an English language forum.    Roll Eyes
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

If you are making an Announcement of an ICO, at least you need to do the basic homework beforehand.  Like, for instance, actually posting an English language ad on an English language forum.    Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3593854.msg36508586#msg36508586

topic english
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

Visite https://www.advertcoin.ml

Wallet avaliable after Pre-sales
WINDOWS  - coming soon
LINUX  - coming soon

Markeitng Program Afilliate
Earn 1ADEV for registration
Earn 1ADEV for registration afiliate

Website Marketing afilliate register
https://advertcoin.ml/office
White Paper Portuguse
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_BR.pdf
White paper English
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_EN.pdf
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Our ANN has been updated with new information and translated into Portuguese, see!
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

Utilizing a cryptocurrency that work in advertising media, can be a new way doing an advertisement.
I think this is a double advertisement, since not all people know what is cryptocurrency, that is what i mean by double advertisement.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Utilizing a cryptocurrency that work in advertising media, can be a new way doing an advertisement.
I think this is a double advertisement, since not all people know what is cryptocurrency, that is what i mean by double advertisement.

I do not see it that way.
Brooku

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

What a potential project!!! I hope that many people are interested in your project Smiley
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:32:27 AM

What a potential project!!! I hope that many people are interested in your project Smiley

Thanks, wait for you
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:38 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 11:02:14 PM by BrotherBTC

###########RESERVED AIRDOP#############

The top 10 to post "Let's go there AdvertCoin!" receive 10ADEV.

Starting now!

BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

This coin has been added

on Altcoin Discord Group
Add yourself too to stay up to date with

Good luck team!

https://discord.io/altcoin

Want a preview review before mining?
Every week a report with Rating of all new coins.

Thanks for add uor Coin
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

Advertising project is what needed for the cryptocurrency world. Since until today, there are still many people who doesn't understand what cryptocurrency is.
Through this project, hopefully it get easier for most people to understand what is cryptocurrency and starting to invest in it.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

Advertising project is what needed for the cryptocurrency world. Since until today, there are still many people who doesn't understand what cryptocurrency is.
Through this project, hopefully it get easier for most people to understand what is cryptocurrency and starting to invest in it.

Thank you, your comment is of great value, we intend with this project to raise the knowledge about crypto coins far beyond.
BrotherBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

GO! GO! advErtcoin

40eff6c9fa64513e298883350f79a57165

thanks
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile