Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain tech is faulty and will collapse!  (Read 96 times)
cryptokwuk (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

A good read for all you  people.

https://medium.com/@kaistinchcombe/decentralized-and-trustless-crypto-paradise-is-actually-a-medieval-hellhole-c1ca122efdec

For all i care you keep investing your money into this scam. It simply doesn't work in the real world!

You WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

Oh I pity you. So far nothing has happened, it gave rise to so many millionaires and billionaires, I don't think we have a problem with bitcoin or blockchain. The problem is people. It has always been people and always will be people. Otherwise there wouldn't have been a need for bitcoin to ever be created in the first place. So worry about you scumbags, don't be stupid and remember that money is not everything

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Unless you're getting money from sharing this, i don't even mind reading it  Grin Grin However i think someone would totally change their mind when they gain something from bitcoin especially if its about money and funding. Rather than closing your mind for these kind of thing, you should consider looking forward for future development of the world and in this case bitcoin is something that can be directed for the future.
gnaaaa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

The article is interesting, but to my point of view it is like writing:
Internet is e-mails, and there already exists a perfectly working mailing system. And, if you want to send a physical good, you cannot do it. So, the old mail system will live forever and internet will die.

Of course, the truth is that both, e-mails AND old post system still exists, because they address different needs. AND, internet has evolved in offering a set of services which where unimagined at his creation.

And this ways of use are still waiting to come, we just need time and adoption.

But Stinchcombe is right, the blockchain will not improve the things that perfectly works with a centralized approach. Indeed, it will create a huge amunt of new markets and services which are, now, in anyone's mind.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

I tried to read the article with an open mind rather than with a biased one. The author does make some points which mostly revolved around putting trust in a software (blockchain in this case) is unreliable. But I think he is dwelling too much on the negative, blockchain tech is still fairly new and will definitely have it's shortcomings just like  all techs made by humans, over time it will evolveinto a more efficient technology after updates and modifications are made to correct inadequacies.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

From  the technical stand point of view, blockchain in my opinion is the end product of brilliant  minds that cannot be questioned. The architecture itself is complex enough to harden network transactions. It just a matter of evolution and adoption to make the peer to peer system works  for the betterment of the civilization.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

I learned about Blockchain technology, and I think it will be hard to break. The projects in this section are primarily used by programmers in building distributed application platforms. For users to interact directly with blockchain through the application interface, the design must be geared towards solving the system's scalability. As a result, the projects in this section mainly focus on addressing the problem of expansion and interoperability. The results of these activities are an important part of Web development. The projects in this group are highly applicable, having a great impact on the development and existence of the ecosystem. Therefore, these projects will grow strongly in 2018. The projects under this category are not contradictory but complement each other to form a complete ecosystem. As ETH developed smart contracts, Truebit speed up calculations, ZeppenlOs increased security, Matterum secured the dispute. In addition, blockchain technology and the currency coding market may exist as separate entities. They are related but not completely dependent on each other. Even if the virtual currency is dead, Blockchain technology can not be pulled.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: