Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you read about crypto news?  (Read 735 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

I use mainly Cointelegraph or do my own research from scratch. For instance to look up laws and regulations in specific countries, doing research on what ICOs are coming out and then research the company and team, new coin listings on various exchanges.

Only trust your own research your own opinion.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mer110

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

A good selection of information resources. I used only Coinspeaker, will try and other the proposed options.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

Cryptonews is all over my feed, but I will only trust the established leading cryptocurrency news site like coindesk, cointelegram, cryptocoinnews etc. Where you get your news matter, it could mean loss or profit for you.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
shjr76

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

can find also here: https://cryptoorders.com/articles/category/news/
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

I prefer telegram channels. I have some favorite where I can read interesting opinions. In fact, 99% of news sites and telegram channels repost the same news, so the choice of a particular source is not particularly important
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

IMO, no need to join any telegram group or find any website to read news related to cryptocurrency, everyone just need to stay in this forum and you still can catch up with all the lastest important news about cryptocurrency when they take a look at Press section, a child board in Bitcoin Disscussion section, all lastest news often updated in here.

Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

I read most of cryptocurrency news in this forum because it has everything people need to know about cryptocurrency, i only read news about cryptocurrency somewhere else if i get notifications by email from other different site.
petrolefr

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

I prefer to read the news in dedicated telegram channels. Cointelegraph and coindesk.com are also trustable sources of information on crypto world
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

At the moment I have enough time only to read the news from twitter and a little from this forum. I like that from twitter I get the most important news from the original sources. At the moment, I have enough of these sources of information.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Usually, I read crypto news on Reddit or Twitter because I think that's where you can get the latest news and rumors about crypto space. I think most telegram and slack group is also very reliable for news and TA charts.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

bitcoin
cnn
cryptoslate
sometime i search for information on google
telegram is also helping me to get all the vital information as well

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

many different telegrams channels with different thematic content, you need to look for what you like. I think it is much easier to find information and you can discuss

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

BitcoinNews if my suggestions. But if you want more effective longer then an awful lot of telegram channels that provide news more cutting-edge about crypto. via telegram, each news can be said to always have new news.
For me, everything is so simple! I have signed to several cool channels on YouTube that are all about the cryptocurrency, ICOs, and the blockchain. I get a message on my email, when the news appears there.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Most of the time, I only invest in ICO projects.
So the only way I know about ICO information is the ICO review site and telegram.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I always read different telegram cryptochannels and follow twitter news about cryptocurrencies,also I read ghis forum,bitcoin and altcoin sections.Some people use also Facebook and Slack.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

I always read different telegram cryptochannels and follow twitter news about cryptocurrencies,also I read ghis forum,bitcoin and altcoin sections.Some people use also Facebook and Slack.
For me personally, the most preferred source of information recently is telegram and twitter. I get all the latest news and it's very convenient.
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

can read about crypto news on Google, bounty and in bitcointalk forums
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

At first, I will see the ICO project plans and promotions in a telegram and other social media such as Twiter and Facebook. They always update more news about ICO and crypto every day. however, to ensure when going to make some investment and participation in the ICO, I must check and learn it from Cointelegraph site and other sources including the forum. It is very important to check and re-check all things about ICO that we will get it.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Crypto news is everywhere. You can find it here, in social media and in search engines like google. But most of the time, I get my news from this forum. People here are quick. They know instantly about fresh news however, some maybe unreliable. You can read them all, but choose what you believe in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: