Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good upcoming ICO for 2018 ?  (Read 1737 times)
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

SOnder is top one in 2k18
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 12:05:24 PM by FishsHumnsToo

Dfinity
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

In my opinion this is the Kelvin Blockchain - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Huh
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

In my opinion, the most promising projects in the near future are: Carry Protocol, Neonexchange, Akropolis, Swipe, nOS
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

to be able to see the ongoing ico and upcoming in the year 2018 you can see it in place ico rating and so forth as an example https://icobench.com/icos by looking there you can know ico the most good and trusted because there is expert advisor on ico and the development of existing technology.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

for now a lot of ico is very risky and you should be a participant of ico who has reached softcap and already registered in etherscan and coinmarketcap. you should also look at the team and from the concept they want to develop.

FishsHumnsToo

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

NuCypher, Dfinity, NEX, nOS, Origo, Dxchain, Perlin, Swipe, Foam. Now the market trend has changed to positive and soon there will be many new worthy projects.
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Have you taken your time to go through the cryptassist white paper?
Bros, those guys have nothing less than 10 features which i am very optimistic will be needed in the crypto market. Despite the services that they offer, they still have plans to enhance the coin values like burning funds accumulated via commissions, accepting most payments in the CTA tokens and given certain waivers in charges made with the token for transactions.

Am not trying to convince you, am only encouraging you to make your own research and see if what i just suggested made any sense.
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Have you taken your time to go through the cryptassist white paper?
Bros, those guys have nothing less than 10 features which i am very optimistic will be needed in the crypto market. Despite the services that they offer, they still have plans to enhance the coin values like burning funds accumulated via commissions, accepting most payments in the CTA tokens and given certain waivers in charges made with the token for transactions.

Am not trying to convince you, am only encouraging you to make your own research and see if what i just suggested made any sense.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

Is there any upcoming potential ICO in the market ?

Since there are lot of scam ICOs in the crypto space then I will advise you to forget about investing in ICO. I will suggest you buy the token when it hit exchange because 90% of ICOs today enter exchange below ICO price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

I trust Menlo One is likewise extraordinary compared to other ICOs this year. What I like about this task is that it's star advancement for its own particular advantage, as well as for the motivation behind crowdfunding tokens with potential. As far back as most advertisement stages have restricted publicizing anything that is crypto related, I can just envision how troublesome and costly it is to advance an undertaking.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

In my opinion Swipe ico looks good, you can check apolloX, Send, origo network.
The use of blockchain technology in global digital advertising has led to the introduction of the SWIPE venture that is planning to offer a decentralized engagement for mobile users in regards to their usage data. The precise concept will help create a vibrant mobile advertising way for the users.
kindly read first before investing
FishsHumnsToo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Metronome, NuCypher, Dfinity, NKN, Merculet, NEX, Eden, nOS, Atonomi, Quark. Now the market trend has changed to positive and soon there will be many new worthy projects.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

There are lots of ICO that are starting up soon, you just need to check the right section in this forum cause they usually post about them. But I’ll also like to let you know that not all of them succeeds, some of them usually ends up as a failure and you yourself are probably going to lose in that. There are also those of them that are scam. So choose carefully.
deviltasha

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

https://icoguide.com/en/ico/stein-coin here is very interesting project in my point of view.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

This question had perhaps sense in April, but now in September it seems that ICOs has totally lost the favor of the public, after too many scam-ICOs and underperforming ICO-related tokens.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

This question had perhaps sense in April, but now in September it seems that ICOs has totally lost the favor of the public, after too many scam-ICOs and underperforming ICO-related tokens.
the fact is that currently there are a lot of ico that is supposed to be good but due to the unfavorable market conditions, ico is currently not so much able to benefit investors in the short term
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Maybe it's better ICO when Ethereum prices are at the lowest price for this year around 170 USD.
If the price of Etheruem goes up, the price of the ICO token in the market will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: