Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your favorite weapon type to use?
Sword and Shield - 0 (0%)
Long Sword - 0 (0%)
Heavy Bowgun - 0 (0%)
Insect Glaive - 0 (0%)
Lance - 0 (0%)
Bow - 0 (0%)
Hammer - 0 (0%)
Switch Axe - 0 (0%)
Dual Blades - 0 (0%)
Hunting Horn - 0 (0%)
Light Bowgun - 0 (0%)
Charge Blade - 0 (0%)
Gun Lance - 0 (0%)
Great Sword - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster Hunter World fans what is your favorite weapon and why?  (Read 86 times)
Top Dog Devs (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Hey all you Monster Hunter World fans out there my question to you is simple what is your favorite weapon type and why? When I first started playing I used insect glaive for maybe about 10-15 hours then switched to long sword for another 20-30 hours. After that I found my favorite weapon even after using it for a few minutes and that was the charge blade. I now currently have 130 hours into the game and still rocking the charge blade which I just finished getting the oppressor's charge blade a few days ago farming. The weapon type is very versatile for many situations and especially since this is my first Monster Hunter game it just feels good using it. The damage can be very good depending on how you spec it, you have many defensive options, fun play style with charging up your shield and sword,  and the axe mode adds the extra layer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: