Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 02:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community manager for hire  (Read 206 times)
CryptoAcomms123 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

Hello,

I am an experienced community manager that works and has worked on many small to medium sized startups/projects. I am experienced all all aspects of community mangement such as managing all the major crypto communities (reddit,steemit,Twitter, telegram etc.). I also write promos, revise whitepapers, make basic formats for initial websites, formulate bounty programs, and provide excellent customer service. I am especially proficient in managing FUD and misinformation created by disgruntled investors/competitors. Additionally, I also protect customers from scammers and other criminals during the ICO phase. I am very good at getting your ico from the ground floor to the public sphere.I am knowledgeable in almost every step of creating an ICO.

Additional info: I been running an e commerce business for 4 years and have a 98.5 percent rating on that site, which comes from great customer service and troubleshooting. I also have a honors degree in psychology from an accredited western university, which also helps me interact with customers in a in a positive manner. I am also very successful in selling and have made 100k in sales in the last week through my efforts.

References, resume, and proof avaliable upon request. Telegram: cryptoandrew321

I am an experienced professional, so I do not work for free or for payment later. Serious offers only.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

Much better if you can list your completed projects so those who are interested to hire your services will have something to look at and perhaps verify how good you are in handling or managing campaigns and projects. Your account is just new here so your competition here are the seasoned managers for signature and bounties. Good luck!
MartinInsta
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Hi, could you please provide some examples of ICO projects you have worked on?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: