Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO BE A BOUNTY MANAGER?  (Read 395 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Hello everyone!  I'm  wondering how to be a bounty manager?
Does any of you can suggest me a website or any reference  where I could learn how to be a bounty manager?
I really  admire bounty managers .  Please  help me .  thanks.

I think its hard job. Every one will blame you every time when things go wrong or bad, but you only manager not dev.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Does any of you can suggest me a website or any reference  where I could learn how to be a bounty manager?

If you want to be a bounty manager you need to follow the best managers and their activities,one of the best manager of our forum is yahoo so you can OM him or contact through other platforms as well to get the tips.But you need to be a trusted member and good contributor to the forum then only you may get hired for the bounties.But rank is not a problem here you can use escrows.But being a bounty manager is not good lot of works need to be done every week so you need to create a thread in the service section about what service you can provide and payments in what coins and signature creation or not.
I like to give one tip for you,you can give an offer like you will manage the first bounty campaign free for some weeks or entirely this is the good tip for you get hired.
Thanasis, thanks for shedding more light on this. I think this will really help me in my future bounty manager activity. But here is another question. Can someone manage more than one Bounty?
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

I am confused with your question, how to be bounty manager? or you mean how to become bounty hunter?
how do you think I am a bounty hunter? you must follow an existing bounty project, from signature, sosmed, medium, youtube, atc, from there you get additional revenue but must be adjusted with your bitcointalk ranking, hopefully useful
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Actually, even though I have never experienced a bounty manager, I think it's really hard job for a manager, especially if you have more than one campaign. You need to know more about being a bounty manager. You need to extend your patience to the people under your project and learn to talk to everyone, always consulted the admin or escrow and above all is responsible for the payment.

Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I am confused with your question, how to be bounty manager? or you mean how to become bounty hunter?
how do you think I am a bounty hunter? you must follow an existing bounty project, from signature, sosmed, medium, youtube, atc, from there you get additional revenue but must be adjusted with your bitcointalk ranking, hopefully useful
There is none mistake with OP's spelling on here. You are confused because you don't understand english very well. Go take some vocab first dude.

Do you think bounty manager is same with bounty hunter?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

pureheart (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

If you want to be a bounty manager you need to follow the best managers and their activities,one of the best manager of our forum is yahoo so you can OM him or contact through other platforms as well to get the tips.But you need to be a trusted member and good contributor to the forum then only you may get hired for the bounties.But rank is not a problem here you can use escrows.But being a bounty manager is not good lot of works need to be done every week so you need to create a thread in the service section about what service you can provide and payments in what coins and signature creation or not.
I like to give one tip for you,you can give an offer like you will manage the first bounty campaign free for some weeks or entirely this is the good tip for you get hired.

Thank you for your response.  I really  appreciate  it. 
I also observe  that yahoo  is one of the great and trusted  bounty here in the forum.
I hope if I will PM he'll  response and help me to be one of the bounty manager in the forum..
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

I have never been a manager because I have to be an expert and professional and you can also ask other experienced managers like tokensuite, needmoney and others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: