Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be the price of Bouts coin by Dec'2019
10$ - 2 (50%)
8$ - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boutspro Coin -Only coin in Crypto History for Karate Community  (Read 13217 times)
rajnish2470 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 06:54:46 PM by rajnish2470

since ICO has been completed and the coins are already listed in number of exchanges.

infact the first listing in Etherdelta exchange had been done on 25th only and now the coin is trading on 6 exchanges, including Mercatox and Yobit, and soon to be in Coinmarketcap and Binnance.

All the promises made in whitepaper is being kept and the timeline met.

what do u think should be price of the coin down the line in 2 months time?

How do u see the coin performing in the exchanges?
BITMAN.r

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:05:28 AM by BITMAN.r

Hello!

I have been following you guys like crazy and I feel proud to be a part of BoutsPro and it is pretty exciting to see BoutsPro listed on the major listings?
Also, I wanted to check when are the merits going to be allocated for the bounty campaign?
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

What's it's purpose? off the bat it sounds like another useless coin to me, karate doesn't have the largest community either and I can't think of a use case where any karate specific coin would appeal to even karate people?
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

What's it's purpose? off the bat it sounds like another useless coin to me, karate doesn't have the largest community either and I can't think of a use case where any karate specific coin would appeal to even karate people?
I agree.
As I understand, this project was created for the extension and popularization of karate. But why do here needs blockchain, I do not understand.

BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

Hello,

I wanted to know if the telegram merits will be credited along the merits of other bounty?
And will BoutsPro be thinking of running some more Bounty campaigns?? Really excited.

Sure, Seems like an amazing project to me and to many of us.
VIEWFINDER95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Lot of people are talking about Crptocurrency, but very know exactly its details. I am also interested to know about it and its working.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:17:19 AM by BITMAN.r

Hey Guys!

What would be the minimum time that one should wait to analyse/ monitor the growth of the digital currency?
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

These bounty style coins are nothing more than a ponzi scheme, coins need a good use case to succeed, there is no combination of karate and blockchain which will have any use, if you get some free ones in a bounty fair enough, but I wouldn't put a cent in to this coin, the fact some one could even think this is a great idea makes me question the type of  "investors" we get on here.

There are about 1000 better coins out there, why would you bother?

Not to be an ass, just trying to express a strong point so complete newbie members don't get pulled in to a ponzi.
rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

and my friend, what do u think are a requirement fro making a coin success? and in this project what type use u see?

further there is a combination of karate and blockchain coz the coin are being used for karate community and to make everyone self reliant, if u really see the whitepaper seriously then u would find that all the members mentioned there are actually legends of karate and all the events, pics, tournaments are real and it can be verified by anyone and anywhere.

u can have ur doubts as i really don't know as to what types of coins u have invested in the past, but this bouts pro coin is slowly gaining popularity and people are able to connect to it, whether karate practitioner or non karate practitioner. it is the professional karate where every player receives huge remuneration just like other every other professional events, and for the success of any professional event, public participation is required, and public gets connected to real project, maybe it takes little time to realize the facts but ultimately they do.

U have ur theory, but keep following us bro, and we will talk again in 3 months time, then we will ask each other same question. maybe the promises being kept as mentioned in the white paper is not sufficient for u right now, or maybe u wanted to open the bouts coin in the price range of BTC, but then also u would have said the same thing. Grin Grin Grin

These bounty style coins are nothing more than a ponzi scheme, coins need a good use case to succeed, there is no combination of karate and blockchain which will have any use, if you get some free ones in a bounty fair enough, but I wouldn't put a cent in to this coin, the fact some one could even think this is a great idea makes me question the type of  "investors" we get on here.

There are about 1000 better coins out there, why would you bother?

Not to be an ass, just trying to express a strong point so complete newbie members don't get pulled in to a ponzi.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

What do you mean by "A karate community"
Why a karate community would need an ICO?! What problem is solving blockchain there? And so on.

Start asking the right questions before give your money on narrowed niche ICO's...

rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

buddy, the best answer to all ur questions lies here..plz visit...

https://www.bouts.pro/whitepaper/
https://www.bouts.pro/

i am sure, being a legendary member, u know the details of all the coins in and out...and can differentiate well between scam and genuine

so give it a little time and i am sure we would be receiving positive feedback from u as well...

thanks

What do you mean by "A karate community"
Why a karate community would need an ICO?! What problem is solving blockchain there? And so on.

Start asking the right questions before give your money on narrowed niche ICO's...
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Hey all!

I wanted to know that if our credits will directly be credited to our wallets or will be reflecting first herein our profiles?
rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

all the distributions are nearly completed, for any issues or disputes, u can post ur query on altcoin discussion thread as well as on bounty thread, addressed to the bounty manager.

Please follow the telegram for further updates..

keep holding the coins and u would be a big gainers on coming months

Hey all!

I wanted to know that if our credits will directly be credited to our wallets or will be reflecting first herein our profiles?
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

all the distributions are nearly completed, for any issues or disputes, u can post ur query on altcoin discussion thread as well as on bounty thread, addressed to the bounty manager.

Please follow the telegram for further updates..

keep holding the coins and u would be a big gainers on coming months

Hey all!

Thank You!
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

Hey!

I was just browsing over BoutsPro's website and I couldn't help but notice that they have Franchise/team sale as well so can we invest in that as well?
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

I am actually astound by the amazing plans and projects of BoutsPro one of them being BoutsPro Cards...
That sure sounds like fun to me.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Hey!

Will BoutsPro be planning to span into film Industry in India as well?
rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

following the coin @ yobit and the price is really down, all the bounties are there on the exchange to sell

and the funniest part is they are selling at the lowest rates and it does not even bothers them

since ICO has been completed and the coins are already listed in number of exchanges.

infact the first listing in Etherdelta exchange had been done on 25th only and now the coin is trading on 6 exchanges, including Mercatox and Yobit, and soon to be in Coinmarketcap and Binnance.

BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

following the coin @ yobit and the price is really down, all the bounties are there on the exchange to sell

and the funniest part is they are selling at the lowest rates and it does not even bothers them

That's actually quite funny my friend.. I was having a look on YoBit! the other day and saw this funny thing happening and since then couldn't stop myself laughing.
It's kind of sad when people get carried away and don't have a clear understanding about the market and then they regret it.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Hey!

Can anybody help me have a better understanding about BoutsPro TV, and how can one subscribe for it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: