Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 877 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Yes I am willing to give some amount of bitcoin in charity but to those who are poor and without family like in orphanage or home for the aged. But aside from donation I will teach them how to earn bitcoin also specially in orphanage because I dont want that they only asking always help from other people I want to teach them on how earn bitcoin on their own. I believe that they can also. And I believe that when you are helping other people like donating in charity God will give you a reward. And it is better to give than to receive.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Why not? if you are willing to help then give it. the more you help people the more blessings come to you. but dont expect to much Smiley

Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

I don't know charitable institutions who accept btc. I think it is very hard for them. If i become rich in bitcoin i would personally help to charities with money. My dream is let all less fortunate children to go to school for there future.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Yes of course, but only to the projects that are worth giving, I am willing to if I have the means by the way. There are less fortunate in the world and needs attention. It's one of the best way to send through Bitcoins, you are secured i terms of anonymity, as most people that gives are Billionaires and therefore prone to abduction.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
by turning bitcoin into money to donate to people in need, I think it's a good move because we can directly deliver it, and help is right on the needy by ourselves. so that we can be proud, can help each other to the needy.
I think it is just fine to donate bitcoins to charity because it signifies that bitcoin's versatility. But it is fine as long as the charity intends to cash-out the coins they received immediately since as we all know, bitcoin's value is fluctuating like crazy and this might alter the value hugely.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

yes. i'd be interested to know what the charity did with it, whether they instantly converted or chose to sit on it for a while.

i do find bitcoin for the sake of it a little pathetic though. what do i mean by this? people only wanting to give bitcoin and weirdly pressuring places to accept it and only using places they would otherwise never just because they take bitcoin. that goes for charities too. that sean's outpost place or whatever it was called did extremely well out of that.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

yes, if i have i will but will give in exchange form.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
What do you mean by 'indigenous peoples'? Do you mean indigent? Both don't mean same if that was the word you wanted.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Yes I will. But I will convert those bitcoins in fiat first before giving it to others because probably they live in a country in which bitcoin is not legal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

I am very happy to have 10 bitcoins, and I am willing to give 1 bitcoin to the charity, I am also very happy to charity for social.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Bitcoin already has a certain monetary value, so yes it can be given to charity at anytime. The question boils down to how much in BTC or Fiat you are willing to donate. If you are a firm believer of the coin and it's potential future, you can donate a little amount now, and ask the charity to wait for it to grow in a couple of years time. However, if the charity needs it right away, I guess you just have to match what the fiat value you are willing to donate or they are asking for. All in all, it can be used.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Yes, I am because I am poor too. I am very willing to help and donate in any charity but as of now I don't have btc maybe if I will be rich and have million through bounty campaigns. Helping other is a lucky charm for yourself because you know how to give and that is a big check to God. Hopefully if I can earn will do like others did.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
worldinvestico

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Why not? sounds like a good idea!
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Ofcourse I will!If God giving me a chance to help a charity then go,why not.because for me it is a blessing and do share to others eventhough it is a little or big.doing good to others for me is the best way if you want to continue the blessing and achieve the things that you wanted to...its up to us how much do you wanted to give,the important is...it is truely comes from our hearts desires.if thats happens,no value it counts and I believe that through kindness,God will bring it back to us.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

If I have more than enough, why not give some right ? The fact that bitcoins is volatile, I think some people are thinking not to give because it may have higher values in the future and would rather wait.
As for me, I don't have any problems against charities as long as they are legit and truly for the good of others. I would give maybe for children abandoned or even the elders in a nursing home.
I believe that children abandoned can bring good if they just feel that they are loved and caring for the elders is just a thank you for their own sacrifices.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

I really want to do charity if i have 20 bitcoins, and then i will donate at least 5 bitcoin to the people in need, but i will donate them in fiat instead of bitcoin.
Although currently i do not have a lot of bitcoin, but i am very happy to do charity, because every time i get a salary from the results follow the signature campaign, i always donate some and the rest i save.
Charity is something noble, so whenever i get sustenance from bitcoin, then i will surely donate it to all those whose economic life is weak.

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

that's a quite nice idea, to support charity projects with crypto and BTC as noone can trace the giver
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
I am very willing to share my wealth with the poor. if bitcoin can do charity. I would very much like to participate in the Bitcoin charity work. Hope that bitcoin will soon be legal in the world
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

Of course, I think maybe that many people will be able to help if I give my bitcoin to charities and maybe I'm getting bigger than the god that will give me.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
I like to share benefits to others, and I have promised to myself, if I have 5 BTC or more, then I will invite the poor to eat together, and also give money to them.

but, before doing that, first I will make happy my parents because my parents are more valuable than anything. I want to repay their kindness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: