Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 876 times)
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Why not, but i wont be donating digital currency because the value of bitcoin is constantly changing all the time. It might be high today but the value could drop at any moment, its not permanent.. We all know that and if i were to donate my bitcoin through some charity of course i would first exchange my btc to fiat money before giving it away.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

If my state will approve or implement the btc yes I probably give some money to a charity to help some , to share some blessings I think 2 to 4 btc I guess. Or I will build a charity what so called BH or bitcoinhelps something like that and I will conduct an feeding program. I know it's too much but seeing them smile it's all worth it. Remember that it's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

In general, the desire to help people does not depend on how much money you have (or BTC's). You may have a little bit and give it to those who need it.

Otherwise, if people are in great need, I think they will not have the chance to use BTC, it's better to give them food, clothes or money cache that they can use.  Smiley

10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Giving back to the society is a good thing.
for me whatever i get, i will always set aside some money to give back to the crypto world and the physical society as well.

it's a good habit to give back to the society who made you who you are.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
If a have alot of bitcoin i will donate half of it in people who really needs,  i will prefer to send them help(like food,shelter and cloths they will use in daily life) personaly, I do not send money in charities because they sometimes just steal some money for those who need it, giving others is 💗 "its better to send than to recieve".

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Yes of course! I am willing to donate bitcoin to charity. Bitcoin is currency, if I can donate dollars to charity, I can equally donate bitcoin. Its not a big deal.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Yes of course! I am willing to donate bitcoin to charity. Bitcoin is currency, if I can donate dollars to charity, I can equally donate bitcoin. Its not a big deal.

cool. Maybe you are just fortunate enough or have lots of money because you are willing to give some of your cash to the poor especially in a charity. i wish that i can become just like you , that is why im still working hard everyday so that someday if i would ever become a billionaire , i can also do the same thing just like you did. I will help all of the poor people in the world and not just to those who are in a charity.

right now , all i can do is to help myself in order to keep going because i feel un motivated and lazy some times
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

It depends on the price of our Bitcoin, if we are talking about 10 Bitcoins now maybe I will not donate it because of the low price but if it becomes $20,000 again like before, there is no doubt I will donate 1 Bitcoin to the charity.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I'm very skeptical about charity. It's not because I'm greedy. This is because to feed the bums at the expense of donations is a bad idea. If at the expense of charitable contributions enterprises on which poor people worked were built, I would not be against it. We need to change the concept of charity. Then it will be a real struggle against poverty. Now I see only profanation.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
No, I wouldn't give any amoubt of bitcoin to them. It is not because of selfishness but because I want them to stand on their own. Maybe I can teach them on how to get some btc so that they will work for their own. And I think btc is not what they really need but instead food and clothing and things that may use them for daily.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Yes of course because loving is caring but the only thing is that we are unsure if it really is distirbited in the right hands. It too hard to trust now but I know that there are still people that can be trusted most especially in dealing with such services. Here in my country we have local telegram group and we help each other there most especially when one our groupmates house was burned we contributed any amount but the sad thing is that I may not be able to help since me and my family needs money but I can still help her with small amount I am just waiting for a timing. For me helping street children and homeless people on streets will be worth it since they really need our help. If I were given a chance to have 10 Bitcoins myself I will surely help these people because I believe on a saying "It is better to give than to receive."

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

I am willing to give my bitcoins up to 10% of my overall bitcoins to the charity because it is best to help people who are in need rather than to be selfish and just keep our bitcoins for ourselves bitcoin is a very expensive thing so it will give a lot of money to the charity so they can also enjoy the blessings that we are enjoying these days.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
10 btc is so big for me, I want to give to those who really deserve it, to help their lives.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

As a matter of fact issue is bitcoins aren't that much accessible at each point. Like in this philanthropy work, those associations principally center around the welfare focuses rather being engaged with specialized sides. So they by and large don't give any significance to cyrto monetary standards. Accordingly, it is very better to hold now and when costs will be sufficiently higher, offer all what you have, that would be check to so huge cash for philanthropy.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Definitely i will.
10 bitcoin is a huge amount when it converted to my local currency.
So if i given a chance ,no doubt  ..
Helping needy people is good activity so why don't you refuse to give if your money is too much.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

Yes, why not? If it's acessible, I could buys good with bitcoins too.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

It is better to give than receive,and likewise,blessed are the merciful for they share obtained mercy and have more. If I am given or get 10 bitcoins ,I will donate 10% to my church as a form of tithe and 5% to help the needy through orphanage or Lions club.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

I am willing to give my bitcoins up to 10% of my overall bitcoins to the charity because it is best to help people who are in need rather than to be selfish and just keep our bitcoins for ourselves bitcoin is a very expensive thing so it will give a lot of money to the charity so they can also enjoy the blessings that we are enjoying these days.

Here's the thing, if you are really going to give that kind of percentage, then you should have done it before this thread was created. We are all here for one goal and that's to be rich by putting all of our investment into Bitcoin. I don't have anything against these kind of charity stuffs but BTC wasn't meant to be in it. Maybe, there will be a time that I'm willing to donate an actual coin, if it will going to reduce my taxes.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Giving excess money to the charity or poor people is a great work as a person.
10 btc is a big money when you converted it into fiat.
So i think you deserved to help other people when you rewarded a 10 btc.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Yes, for sure I am willing to give bitcoin to charity. I am always donating 10% of my incomes so this would work for me

The best is yet to come!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: