Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:17:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 876 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Absolutely yes, i am willing to help anyone who needs a helping hand but first thing to do is to secure my future and if i have an excess money then i will start to help other people who cannot get out of poverty.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

bitcoin has a very high price fluctuation, within 1 day, even 1 hour, the price can experience a very big change. If we want to charity with bitcoin, it means we must be prepared that the charity you give is uncertain the amount and its value. After all, I'm sure the charitable organizations have not thought about this yet. because it will reduce the transparency of charity fund management that has been collected in the form of bitcoin.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

I don't know if its mentioned here already I didn't back read but there's a site called http://bitcoinforcharity.com/bitcoin-charity-list and you will see different charities with a short description on what they are supporting, the website and a Bitcoin address where to send funds. There's around 12 of them in the list. What caught my attention is the save the children charity but it no Bitcoin address provided. If its for a good cause why not. I would rather help someone than be the one who needs help.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Yes I'm willing to give bitcoin in charity but I want first to help my family. I will speng my bitcoin to reconstruct our house and to buy the things that we need for our daily life. When I'm done and i have nothing to buy with my bitcoin that's the time that I will give to charity.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

I can give to charity, but only to those who really need it. Every left that I do not know will not give. A lot of deception.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
It is no matter of bitcoin or other products if someone want to give money to charity then they can give what they have.If I had chance I will donate quarter of my earned money to them.Because it can help lot of people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Why not, if the program needs it and accepts BTC then there will be nothing wrong with giving out BTC to charity, as long asits used for a positive cause then i wouldn't mind giving out some
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

I honestly would not do that. if you want to do charity it can be done on your own real life. as I do, I can share and give a little luck that I've got to people closest in my own neighborhood. it is more useful and targeted right on target.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

I think that donations should not be made with virtual money.If a donation is made, it must be done in a real sense.Because that's the instantaneous change in the prices of things in the stock market.

veronikadobryx

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Charity is good, I think if I had a real opportunity to get 10 Btc ,I would be able to donate them bringing people good, I think if you got something for free it is not an accident and need to odtavat part of their profits , especially if it is Bitcoin.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Yes, I want to contribute to Charity. But not now. Because I am a newbie in this sector. I have not much assets. When I gain much assets then obviously I will give money to Charity. Because I love to work for charity. Bitcoin is not legal in our county that's why I will exchange it and then give it to charity.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Am still doing charity in different kinds, i am currently involved in a project with Charity foundation Cheri.io. I want to check my charity to the right place so I will choose the right one

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

I am willing to give bitcoin to a charity as long as they are accepting bitcoin as a donation. I don't have a lot of bitcoin but if ever I earn a lot of it, I will give my 10% to them.
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Yes.
Why not as doing charity and helping others is a pleasure.
I am more than willing to donate for those that really in need.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Of course, I'm willing to donate some ( If I have a lot of bitcoins in my wallet) then why not? We also need to share to others so that we can gain more.

Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Yes of course,if i have 10btc in my account and all my desire in life i already achieved i will share my blessings to other people or in charity as long as they are accepting bitcoin.But for now i dont have this even 1bitcoin im new in bitcoin so that im in the process of getting more knowledge bout Bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure and a duty of blessing and joy. There is nothing that is to big to use for charity if you have the mindset of charity work.Do give and you will never lack. Not even bitcoin will make giving evil.
That would be a great idea because I always love to do something good. As long as I'm capable to do so I will not hesitate to do it. Being able to give blessing to others is a pleasure and that gives joy. Being generous is one thing I'm proud of myself so if I will be given a chance to do it I will probably gonna do.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure and a duty of blessing and joy. There is nothing that is to big to use for charity if you have the mindset of charity work.Do give and you will never lack. Not even bitcoin will make giving evil.
That would be a great idea because I always love to do something good. As long as I'm capable to do so I will not hesitate to do it. Being able to give blessing to others is a pleasure and that gives joy. Being generous is one thing I'm proud of myself so if I will be given a chance to do it I will probably gonna do.
Good for you then i think that it is good if you will just do it without using your bitcoin and just your profits from bitcoin and cash it out through fiat and go to the nearest charity that is open or available in your are and give some donation and i think that will give you satisfactions since you always want to do something good for other people.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Yes, I'll give a little portion of my bitcoin as a donation but Im going to trasfer my bitcoin as a goods because I want to make sure that they can get their needs for daily life

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Charity is a noble cause. People have to help each other. And it does not matter in what currency this assistance will be provided.If it helps someone to improve their health or save someone's life. If I have extra PTS I will be happy to give them to those in need. But first I would convert them to Fiat. So for me feel more comfortable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: