Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 874 times)
Stigmooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

good day sir... if I have that kind of BTC?? well the 1BTC will go to church as what the bible tells us what to do.. I mean its kind of tithes but in manners of btc.. then 0.5btc to mission.. 0.5 to orphan.. 0.5 to homeless 0.5 to foundation.. the rest of the btc.. will be in other project.. or ico.. then if ico succeed convert to btc then do the same thing.. 10% then 4 5% will go to the same proposed give away or donation or tithes.. I don't know what ur going to do in your 10btc.. thank you so much and God bless.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
There are many wealthy investors because of Bitcoin, many of which are made up of virtual coins made by many investors for charity because they make more money and they do not use them. In their lifetime, if Bitcoin can continue to bring profit to many world investors will reduce the poor.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Truly, it would be a joy for me to have the capacity to offer brief comment who are in require. Just on the off chance that that my bitcoin is as of now developed and I have a considerable measure to give I will no reconsider to give some of it since I comprehend what is it to have nothing. Philanthropy is a major help to the individuals who are in require and by giving assets with the assistance of my bitcoin it could be mean such a great amount to them.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Yes, if there's a chance. I will give that i gained from bitcoin and also i believe in the saying that, it's better to give than to receive. Share youre blessings guys, dont be selfish. More blessings are upcoming.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Why not, better give than receive, right ? If giving some bitcoin for humanity can help many people it would be very useful. With the rest of the bitcoin, we still can get money that we can use to fill our needs and our families. Maybe by charity, who knows some day we will get more fortune, like can get more bitcoin again  Grin Grin
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

yes i will give 10% bitcoins in my charity it can help many people
Charity is good and 10% is enough for it, I think the price and the demand of bitcoin will increase with the passage of time so if the charity takers will hold this bitcoin for their system as a fund for the long time I am sure bitcoin will give them high amount of profit at the end of this year’s so buy bitcoin right now and wait for it, share the small amount as much as you can, it is our social duty to help the poor and the needy but also their blessings with help you to get high profit than this at the and.
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Well , 10 BTC is really a big number . If I have given a chance then why not give also a chance to give to charities? If they cannot keep it in a btc wallet , then I will convert it into fiat money and give it to them . Then the other btc remaining I will save it for my family and for myself also . I believe sharing is caring and if you give to others there is always a more blessings that will come to you. How I wish i can have some. Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?
Yes I would love to donate some of it but I'm not going to send it through bitcoin. There are too many modus that are using charities just to scam people.

I will personally go to the charity and cash those bitcoins that I'll donate to them, it's more appreciative and secured.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

Yes, for sure I am willing to give bitcoin to charity. I am always donating 10% of my incomes so this would work for me
Nice it is good to help the poor and the needy people as we should take their blessing and at the end we will get profit, it is good to help all the charity organizations as they are working really well for the welfare of the poor community in our country. We should invest some bitcoin to the needy people. We should not lose our hope and should invest as much as we can invest so our money from bitcoin will remain safe, I am planning to donate something for charity but till now I did not invest anything.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

Well , 10 BTC is really a big number . If I have given a chance then why not give also a chance to give to charities? If they cannot keep it in a btc wallet , then I will convert it into fiat money and give it to them . Then the other btc remaining I will save it for my family and for myself also . I believe sharing is caring and if you give to others there is always a more blessings that will come to you. How I wish i can have some. Grin

Yes I'd love to donate to charities if I will be given a chance to own 10btc. But since in my country btc is not yet known to everyone, I prefer to convert it to cash and go to charities and give the money personally.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

I work hard everyday, so that my family and I can live more freely. If I have the ability to have enough money and coins, I am willing to take part to help the people in the backward areas, helping others is actually a process of sharing, I have done it, this is a different experience.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Yes i am willing to give bitcoin in charity because i can help poor people and help also the sick one.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

I am more on to self care for now. But BTC to give in charity? Probably I will do that whenever I win trades. I want to win trades before doing that lol. Can't afford to give charity if I'm in need of charity too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Yes I will give BTC in charity but I would converted first into fiat.It is nice to donate for charity because of a mercy poor people that lack of financial living.

Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Well, yes but BTC is not well-known by my people yet. So probably, the best thing to do is to convert those BTCs in to cash and serve your people. It’s always good to give back to less fortunate people.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Yes, why not! It would be an honour to help someone across the border through cryptocurrencies. However, in my country, we get the benefit in taxation if we are donating to the listed organizations/NGOs so if there is something through which I can save tax and help more to the society, it would be a cherry on the top in my opinion. On the other hand, I am also expecting a good and genuine platform for NGOs to register so that donors can make sure that their money is going in right hands.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Yes,  I would donate to the charity because I know it's a big help for them on their needs and that's a great
 things that we can do. The important is we help them through bitcoin, so that they will know how bitcoin is really important.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Absolutely yes, i am willing to help anyone who needs a helping hand but first thing to do is to secure my future and if i have an excess money then i will start to help other people who cannot get out of poverty.
You have to help that can be any currency either dollar or Bitcoin. All you need is give contribute to the community that can be in the form of any currency. If you even do not have any currency you can work voluntarily in a charity by doing help to contribute your services. You should donate 10 cents or even 5 cents but do it in a week. You can also donate in Bitcoin but this will make you better than community.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Absolutely yes, i am willing to help anyone who needs a helping hand but first thing to do is to secure my future and if i have an excess money then i will start to help other people who cannot get out of poverty.
You have to help that can be any currency either dollar or Bitcoin. All you need is give contribute to the community that can be in the form of any currency. If you even do not have any currency you can work voluntarily in a charity by doing help to contribute your services. You should donate 10 cents or even 5 cents but do it in a week. You can also donate in Bitcoin but this will make you better than community.
I would be happy to help people even if it is in kind or in cash or whether bitcoin, it is fulfilling if we are able to help people especially not expecting return from them, I'd rather help than I am the one begging.
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I think this would be burden for most charities, as now they've be forced to hold an asset with wildly fluctuating values, and now they've been made into a bit of speculator in a fairly (by most standards) complicated market. Moreover, they'd have to report on a donation like this, which could also be fairly complicated. Honestly its better to just exchange bitcoin into fiat then get to charity if that's what you're trying to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: