Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 874 times)
wily27

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

some people make bitcoin as the source of everything both the common man and the rich. They use bitcoin to help themselves and others, because bitcoin is now more popular around the world, to donate I have to swap with fiat money because bitcoin can not be used as a means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Craigne

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Obviously,  yes,  I am willing to do so.  It is because I felt so much sympathy to poor people or anyone that needs help,  and I am sick of the feeling of not helping them because before I do not have that power. But now,  I am having these money so it's time to help them.
Nik007

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

Hopefully in future but for now its better to be with me.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Of course if i have 10 btc then i will donate 1 btc me to charity. no need to have 10 btc, if I already have 5 btc I will sell 1 for me to donate to the poor or directly we can donate 0, ... Bitcoin us through a charity that receives bitcoin as a means of payment. there is already a charity that receive bitcoin.such as fidelity charitable
Charity is one of the best thing to do and that it can surely help you in making your life much more comfortable as well but you need to be very much careful whole giving away anything in things like that. If you have large number of crypto coins, then giving some of those crypto coins in charity is not a big deal. Otherwise, you can also go for giving some money in the form of charity.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
yes why not,i like to help people,i like help different charity who help poor people,i can share the blessing that i can get to bitcoin,because bitcoin help me also when i'm in down.
This is good thinking to help others. Actually we have to learn how to read the mind of other people and extract out the emotions and needs that are hidden behind sad faces. These people need our help because they are down and we are somehow up. So like bitcoins helped us all when we were down, so considering that fact, we must help such people to raise them up and grow.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

It is a great idea to use Bitcoin as excellent support for the charity. We can sit at home and still be able to support charities around the world, and we do not need to send money through international banks to help charity organizations.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

If I had 10 btc and bitcoins price is high, yes without a doubt and I already had that in mind too. I would love to give back something to those people who are less fortunate than us. But if bitcoins price still drops low, I will wait until the price increases and will still give donations to some charities and will also put up an outreach program to give something to those people.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

if so many bitcoin I would like to give bitcoin to charities so that more people can help me.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

if i have 10btc, or more, in one way the other, as in bounty campaign payment. i we help the poor, by selling the bitcoin and convert it to paper money, and i we also visit charity home with a gift of buying provision and others, the reason why i wont give bitcoin as a gift because many of them are not crypto-currency orientation and also don't know more about digital money, by given it out, it we not circulate round to the number of people, and again many are not used to digital way of life. the best way is to sell and convert to local money for better understanding and i believed them we appreciate it more.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

yeah why not? I think it’s important to try different usage cases and way to spread cryptos to everybody!

actually for charity is better to use cryptos due to better transparency and clarity about the way the founds gets used!
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Since we know that Bitcoin is one of the sources of income for people nowadays. I personally use it to have some money to sustain my everyday living. Helping others will be a good way to give back what I gained in here. Charities have advocacies that really help people in dire need. Thus, I am willing to share some of my Btc for charities. It may have have or low value when that time comes but for me, it's the thought that will always count.

Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

I would give bitcoin to a charity if I was convince that the bitcoins were actually be used for what the charity does. But I would still prefer to give fiat because bitcoin is still harder to trade when embezzled.
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

I do not mind paying for charity in bitcoins. But I do not think that any organization accepts this form if payment in my country.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

I would like to donate money to charity through BTC!

But I have a question about how charities use the BTC we donate to charity.

Because BTC has no way to conduct effective supervision!
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Somewhere on the Internet I found an article where a man was told he had to buy 5 thousand bitcoins..And he's not sobiralsya make it,so now he's just giving away parts of these funds for social projects.Can't remember the name of the website ,but you can find if you wish
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I respect charity. If it's not scammers. I sometimes try to give some of my money to people who need them more. If I got 10 bitcoins, I would give some of the coins to charity
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:32:49 PM by Epimetheus

Since we know that Bitcoin is one of the sources of income for people nowadays. I personally use it to have some money to sustain my everyday living. Helping others will be a good way to give back what I gained in here. Charities have advocacies that really help people in dire need. Thus, I am willing to share some of my Btc for charities. It may have have or low value when that time comes but for me, it's the thought that will always count.
I respect charity and I also believe in donating.But I will not give my bitcoins in any charity.I have done a lot of hardwork and have invested a lot of time in it.So I cannot just give away my hardwork and not even get any profit.I will use these bitcoins for my personal use and for my day to day transactions.Bitcoin is a money earning machine for everyone.People all around the world donate some money for charity.So there is no need to donate any bitcoins.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

If you could share some money or donate in their charity then why not,
But if you couldn't then I think it wouldn't really matter there os nothing that you could do about it even if you really want to help them.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Well, I'll do that if the need be. But I prefer donating physical cash to charity

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

I respect charity. If it's not scammers. I sometimes try to give some of my money to people who need them more. If I got 10 bitcoins, I would give some of the coins to charity
Yes that is always good to help the needy people either directly or through charity center, but in fact still i have never heard about such charity center who are accepting bitcoin as charity, specially in my country i cannot expect such charity which can accept bitcoin in next few decades, because still in my country i think that most of the people still do not have any idea about bitcoin and it will take some more time when people will come to know about bitcoin and about its use.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: