Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is it you? We are looking for a sincere cooperation bounty manager?  (Read 142 times)
tab_john (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:10:01 AM by tab_john

Hey

We are looking for one or more cooperative awareness bonus managers to help us for a long time. We are a cryptocurrency exchange that is already operating in the market.

Sorry, please allow me to explain the situation. Since we are a technology-driven startup team, we are weak in marketing.

If you are interested, please PM me. If it is convenient, please leave your telegram contact information. I will contact you.

English is not good, so please understand.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Hey, "coin friend" Smiley

We are looking for one or more cooperative awareness bonus managers to help us for a long time. We are a cryptocurrency exchange that is already operating in the market.

Sorry, please allow me to explain the situation. Since we are a technology-driven startup team, we are weak in marketing. In 2018, I think this is a year of cryptocurrency shuffling. Many digital currencies that are not implemented in actual projects will be cleared.

We have just been on the line for a month and we have just started. Several new projects in the launch of the trading activity recently, we really distribute rewards to users, feedback is very good. Bringing real benefits to users is one of our core principles.

We are very confident in our own technology. Our platform is easier to use than many communication platforms. The core technology used can also be compared with many large exchanges. Although our scale is still small, we are making progress. We hope to help with friends with marketing skills.

Feel free to experience it at www.bitpaction.com. Of course, if you think it is bad, you can give us some suggestions and we would appreciate it.

Saying these things also shows that we are a group of serious people. We are sincere and we will not deliberately brag about business. In the end, we do nothing.

We will provide a weekly $500 reward. If you believe we will be better, we can also hold our tokens. Of course, in such an environment, you can arbitrarily choose.

If the manager is interested, please PM me.

English is not good, so please understand.
I send you DM . Maybe I can offer you help.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

If you're looking for a very cooperative manager, I suggest you yahoo62278.

He's one of the most active and trusted campaign manager here in the forum. The fact that I've been part of his campaign's several times.

You can check his portfolio: yahoo62278 Campaign Management services(Get all your needs here).

maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

pm me, my telegram @maxusnef
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 430
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Hello Dear,

If you want, you can hire me.
Now my 3 bounty campaign is running.

Telegram: @qqwx11

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

I'm interested. You can contact me on @erickkyut. Please send me the details and let's talk about it.
Whiteness
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

i am interested sent you PM.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: