Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:06:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNY] [ICO]: MONKEY CAPITAL INITIAL COIN OFFERING  (Read 1139 times)
candyemily112

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

It is a really good project. I like and want to participate in this project.
Sympathytechwriter78

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

you should go to www.dunaton.com and the meta is on sale via the smart contract. It is currently about $2 but next level is about $3.80. Eventually it will rise to $9000 at the last level and all the tokens are support by real cash that you can exchange the META for if you want. This is why this will fly very high when people knows this fact I think. The object is to create 3D currency not for typical ico reason
futereum

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

One of your Metacurrencies projects just got the official seal of approval  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

dunaton (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

One of your Metacurrencies projects just got the official seal of approval  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

John has a great eye for market-beating products, that's why  Cool
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

So so impressive. Very excited for this project! McAffee right from the outset is about as big as it gets!!
futereum

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

So so impressive. Very excited for this project! McAffee right from the outset is about as big as it gets!!
Yah. Endorsements really do not come any higher than McAffee in crypto, that's very true.
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

your announcement looks terrible, almost no information in it. the link to the site does not work, I wonder what it's connected with and where can I find out more about the project?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

your announcement looks terrible, almost no information in it. the link to the site does not work, I wonder what it's connected with and where can I find out more about the project?
Possibly true - this is an informational (vs. promotional) announcement however primarily aimed at fine-tuning aspects of the content on it prior to full-on promo. Go to www.dunaton.com for more - you'll find 3 White Papers there. Should be enough info!!
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

you should go to www.dunaton.com and the meta is on sale via the smart contract. It is currently about $2 but next level is about $3.80. Eventually it will rise to $9000 at the last level and all the tokens are support by real cash that you can exchange the META for if you want. This is why this will fly very high when people knows this fact I think. The object is to create 3D currency not for typical ico reason

Well well well. Where have we heard this before? Oh I remeber every other coin you created DMH. Total value of all coins = 0.0
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Well well well. Where have we heard this before? Oh I remeber every other coin you created DMH. Total value of all coins = 0.0
It's not DMH (do you read?) but thanks for the bump nevertheless! Grin
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Daniel Harrison stop posting under fake accounts and making new scam projects

Also pay back the 100k you owe your assistant in Singapore

Daniel Cocaine Harrison - creator of

MNY/COE/ZURWAVES/PRE/PVT/PLC/COA/FUTX/FUTR among other valueless coins

IF there is anyone who would actually have a semi-logical reason to speak against Daniel then ill claim it would be me.

And i am not and wont be doing so.
All this project does is show continuouss progress, anyone who could not clearly identify that by now is simply and i must also add (quite obviously) trying to down talk the project for no other reason than personal hate. Is there anything that actually can be done for the 2, or what was it 3? of you to finally call it quit and accept the actual progress and innovation that is being and has been presented?

Creating a new company every 2-3 months is not progress. It’s utter failure. Everyone associated with this company is either fake or Suffering from Stockholm syndrome

Then i suggest you call up Autilla and ask them if they are fake.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

IF there is anyone who would actually have a semi-logical reason to speak against Daniel then ill claim it would be me.

All this project does is show continuouss progress, anyone who could not clearly identify that by now is simply and i must also add (quite obviously) trying to down talk the project for no other reason than personal hate. Is there anything that actually can be done for the 2, or what was it 3? of you to finally call it quit and accept the actual progress and innovation that is being and has been presented?

Creating a new company every 2-3 months is not progress. It’s utter failure. Everyone associated with this company is either fake or Suffering from Stockholm syndrome

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Whoever you are - and you seem like a nice person, so whatever Daniel has said to you before I hope you forgive him one day (he is sharp with the tongue and lax with timing (you don't know how many times I've screamed at him for this! but he is ultimately the hardest working man I know of). But your main point having read through your comments thread is correct: these plaintiffs or lawyers, Silver, Miller, Andrew Hodges, Jody Powell, Vlad and those little Indians - all they want is to get money for themselves. They are showing it now. THEY are the ones who sold the market down, clearly! They are willing to wreck even success just to try and score a sleazy, illegal bounty of a few million. Ask yourself if you are in doubt: would those same people who f-ed up the market this second time not have done so the first time if this is not their behaviour? There is never smoke without fire. We all know that! And there is major smoke coming from the NUMEROUS failed lawsuits of Silver Miller ...

It's somewhat meant to be a secret right now but there is already serious allegations about Silver Miller that they are engineering thefts and market dumping in order to prosecute arising from Coinbase, Kraken etc now! And why not? This is the ilk of such people - they never cared about "the community" - "the community" was their excuse to f-up a market. I am probably going to get told off for writing these things, as they are strictly speaking outside the remit of my "Dunaton social media ambassidor" job title, but you know, one of the things that I like about Dunaton is that if you come in with the truth, whatever you did, you're OK. And the truth is Silver Miller Hodges and all those others milked this market and then screwed everyone a second time.

Daniel and especially Craig, whose saved this whole wreckage from the end, are heros as far as I or any reasonable person is concerned. (well, it's hard to call Daniel a hero to be fair, but whatever - he is more dedicated to his work than anyone I honestly know.)

Well done getting your voice out there. Yes: dial +44 (0) 20 3948 7600, ask for the CEO Mike Greenacre, and ask if Autilla is a fake company, that's right. Unlike the fraudulent fakery of the Sleazy crowd, this is the real deal. I am proud to work for Dunaton!  Grin Grin
55Domains

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Whoever you are - and you seem like a nice person, so whatever Daniel has said to you before I hope you forgive him one day (he is sharp with the tongue and lax with timing (you don't know how many times I've screamed at him for this! but he is ultimately the hardest working man I know of). But your main point having read through your comments thread is correct: these plaintiffs or lawyers, Silver, Miller, Andrew Hodges, Jody Powell, Vlad and those little Indians - all they want is to get money for themselves. They are showing it now. THEY are the ones who sold the market down, clearly! They are willing to wreck even success just to try and score a sleazy, illegal bounty of a few million. Ask yourself if you are in doubt: would those same people who f-ed up the market this second time not have done so the first time if this is not their behaviour? There is never smoke without fire. We all know that! And there is major smoke coming from the NUMEROUS failed lawsuits of Silver Miller ...

It's somewhat meant to be a secret right now but there is already serious allegations about Silver Miller that they are engineering thefts and market dumping in order to prosecute arising from Coinbase, Kraken etc now! And why not? This is the ilk of such people - they never cared about "the community" - "the community" was their excuse to f-up a market. I am probably going to get told off for writing these things, as they are strictly speaking outside the remit of my "Dunaton social media ambassidor" job title, but you know, one of the things that I like about Dunaton is that if you come in with the truth, whatever you did, you're OK. And the truth is Silver Miller Hodges and all those others milked this market and then screwed everyone a second time.

Daniel and especially Craig, whose saved this whole wreckage from the end, are heros as far as I or any reasonable person is concerned. (well, it's hard to call Daniel a hero to be fair, but whatever - he is more dedicated to his work than anyone I honestly know.)

Well done getting your voice out there. Yes: dial +44 (0) 20 3948 7600, ask for the CEO Mike Greenacre, and ask if Autilla is a fake company, that's right. Unlike the fraudulent fakery of the Sleazy crowd, this is the real deal. I am proud to work for Dunaton!  Grin Grin

I could get into those details, as it sure would be an interesting review..., but as mentioned, i wont. As for this project and infact the complete thing (MC-DUNATON-FB) i stand as i always have, its a great project and im happily part of it.
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

Possibly true - this is an informational (vs. promotional) announcement however primarily aimed at fine-tuning aspects of the content on it prior to full-on promo. Go to www.dunaton.com for more - you'll find 3 White Papers there. Should be enough info!!

thanks for the link, but as I already wrote above the link to your site does not work. Only me so? can I get feedback from other users?
freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

Whats the correct smart contract?  The one on the website doesn't match the one mentioned earlier in this thread.

dunaton (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Whats the correct smart contract?  The one on the website doesn't match the one mentioned earlier in this thread.

It is: 0xf97c238b2277b2e7d15e278b61b250e96b23a194
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I could get into those details, as it sure would be an interesting review..., but as mentioned, i wont. As for this project and infact the complete thing (MC-DUNATON-FB) i stand as i always have, its a great project and im happily part of it.
omg what slime. Typical. That’s whats wrong with crypto you know - it’s all the lawyers and bankers now getting in on the act
55Domains

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

omg what slime. Typical. That’s whats wrong with crypto you know - it’s all the lawyers and bankers now getting in on the act

And you are who?
Im not a banker neither a lawyer btw.
What exactly drives you? and why do you actually think/believe its a fake/scam? Have you been to the office? have you talked with Autilla?
By Calling the above project a fake or a scam you dont only insult and or harass Daniel, but an entire team of coders/devs/advisors/investors.

Let me guess, Autilla is also a fake?
You should reconsider who you are actually calling out by calling the info presented in this thread "slime" "fake" or "scam". Because i assure you its not only MC and Daniel.
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And you are who?
Im not a banker neither a lawyer btw.
What exactly drives you? and why do you actually think/believe its a fake/scam? Have you been to the office? have you talked with Autilla?
By Calling the above project a fake or a scam you dont only insult and or harass Daniel, but an entire team of coders/devs/advisors/investors.

Let me guess, Autilla is also a fake?
You should reconsider who you are actually calling out by calling the info presented in this thread "slime" "fake" or "scam". Because i assure you its not only MC and Daniel.
I rarely apologise but taking these comments into consideration and doing some substantial research I can honestly say “sorry” - I think a lot of people lack research with these things, and that’s where we get it wrong maybe. You’re right this is a very very high quality show.
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Significant amount of accounts posting in this thread using the same IP address
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: