Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:46:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNY] [ICO]: MONKEY CAPITAL INITIAL COIN OFFERING  (Read 1142 times)
Sympathytechwriter78

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Significant amount of accounts posting in this thread using the same IP address
Totally believe it. Lawyers are the worst trolls of all! What’s your view on COE delivery btw?
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

we should nominate Daniel for an award.

After 4758584954 missed deadlines and 8 months he will deliver two valueless tokens.

It takes talent to fail that hard
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

we should nominate Daniel for an award.

After 4758584954 missed deadlines and 8 months he will deliver two valueless tokens.

It takes talent to fail that hard
Cool, guess that is a no, can I ask what have you done in the same period of time? I’m just curious ... also while I don’t care for Daniel very much, I do care for my own investments thanks so if you want to trash my money do it in private ok? Sorry but some of us actually have some common sense and don’t want to shoot the outcome before it’s has a chance to come! Sound fair enough to you? Great. 
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
egretia
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
egretia
... was this genuine or spam? I can’t actually tell!
futereum

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

COUNTDOWN TO THE MONKEY (MNY) INITIAL NOTE OFFERING!

Dunaton is proud to make the announcement that we are preparing now for the forthcoming Initial Note Offering (INO) of Monkey (MNY) by Monkey Capital, a Dunaton brand.

Coeval (COE) is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, May 17, 2018 to token holders who partook in the Waves-based swaps during 2017. COE will thereafter be on sale via its own smart contract.

Monkey (MNY) will be offered exclusively to COE holders during May 17-May 20, after which the smart contract will go on sale to other members of the public.

The Monkey Capital ICO was initially scheduled to take place on August 8, 2017. However, due to a variety of reasons it was delayed. Those issues that formerly existed with respect to the product offering have now been resolved, and Dunaton is hastily preparing the coming ICO.

Keep checking back for updates!

Awesome!
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Dunaton is proud to make the announcement that we are preparing now for the forthcoming Initial Note Offering (INO) of Monkey (MNY) by Monkey Capital, a Dunaton brand.

Coeval (COE) is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, May 17, 2018 (tentatively scheduled) to token holders who partook in the Waves-based swaps during 2017. COE will thereafter be on sale via its own smart contract.

Monkey (MNY) will be offered exclusively to COE holders during May 17-May 20, after which the smart contract will go on sale to other members of the public.

The Monkey Capital ICO was initially scheduled to take place on August 8, 2017. However, due to a variety of reasons it was delayed. Those issues that formerly existed with respect to the product offering have now been resolved, and Dunaton is hastily preparing the coming ICO.

Summary of Note
MNY has a total supply of 21,000,000. It sells at exactly the same prices as Bitcoin has been mined since 2010. After 21,000,000 MNY are issued, all MNY swaps back for all cryptocurrencies ever used to purchase it, stored safely in the smart contract. MNY is the next BTC …

How does it work?
1.   Crypto (selection will be announced shortly) is sent to the MNY smart contract
2.   MNY sells at the same price schedule as Bitcoin (historical record)
3.   After around 17m, a randomised price that is > Bitcoin’s highest ever price is selected for the sale of up to 21m MNY
4.   After 21m MNY are issued, every MNY holder is eligible to re-exchange without penalty their MNY for ALL crypto in the MNY smart contract (pro-rate share)

For COE holders
1.   COE entitles the holder to exclusively mine the MNY smart contract for a period of 4 days (May 17-21) before other cryptocurrencies are permitted to mine it
2.   COE also entitles the holder to a monthly discount on MNY purchases. This discount grows larger the more MNY is mined relative to COE purchased
3.   COE is the single most valuable tool for MNY miners

long awiaited ... and sounding pretty spectacular! So if I’m right this is basically the same thing EXACTLY as Bitcoin but in Ether-token form and you get all your money back in the end? That’s hard to imagine NOT taking off to the moon to be honest - assuming I have that right
dunaton (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

Coeval (COE) is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, May 17, 2018 (tentatively scheduled) to token holders who partook in the Waves-based swaps during 2017. COE will thereafter be on sale via its own smart contract.

Summary of Note
MNY has a total supply of 21,000,000. It sells at exactly the same prices as Bitcoin has been mined since 2010. After 21,000,000 MNY are issued, all MNY swaps back for all cryptocurrencies ever used to purchase it, stored safely in the smart contract. MNY is the next BTC …

How does it work?
1.   Crypto (selection will be announced shortly) is sent to the MNY smart contract
2.   MNY sells at the same price schedule as Bitcoin (historical record)
3.   After around 17m, a randomised price that is > Bitcoin’s highest ever price is selected for the sale of up to 21m MNY
4.   After 21m MNY are issued, every MNY holder is eligible to re-exchange without penalty their MNY for ALL crypto in the MNY smart contract (pro-rate share)

For COE holders
1.   COE entitles the holder to exclusively mine the MNY smart contract for a period of 4 days (May 17-21) before other cryptocurrencies are permitted to mine it
2.   COE also entitles the holder to a monthly discount on MNY purchases. This discount grows larger the more MNY is mined relative to COE purchased
3.   COE is the single most valuable tool for MNY miners

long awiaited ... and sounding pretty spectacular! So if I’m right this is basically the same thing EXACTLY as Bitcoin but in Ether-token form and you get all your money back in the end? That’s hard to imagine NOT taking off to the moon to be honest - assuming I have that right
Right, we think it'll be pretty hard to ignore too. Note the additional benefits for the COE holders,principally first of all that they can mine the smart contract first (you have to be on the distribution list OR you can purchase it from the COE smart contract shortly; we will release that promptly). Given that Bitcoin's price schedule starts at 9 cents, it's gonna be a pretty wild initial note offering then!
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

There is no one who wouldn’t play bitcoin from the start ALL OVER AGAIN if they can also get their money back. NO ONE. That’s almost dream-like.
cryptovestorat

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

That is seriously one of the best ideas maybe ever since bitcoin. It's practically guaranteed profits! What is the smart contract address? The best thing is to play it early on. F&&& even a $100 bet at the start is like what, at 1m%, something like ... $100m today? You don't need to do shit peeps, you just send $100 to the smart contract and check it after a few months see where its at!!
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

That is seriously one of the best ideas maybe ever since bitcoin. It's practically guaranteed profits! What is the smart contract address? The best thing is to play it early on. F&&& even a $100 bet at the start is like what, at 1m%, something like ... $100m today? You don't need to do shit peeps, you just send $100 to the smart contract and check it after a few months see where its at!!
Haha - glad you like it! We will announce the smart contract address in a few days. Note that to get the early price you will probably need to buy COE first from the smart contract (if you are not already on the distribution list - you would know if you are - in which case you are getting it anyway.) You then use COE (as opposed to a variety of other cryptos which will after that be allowed in) to mine the MNY smart contract. That said, about $4.5bn of it is all priced under $1000, so there is massive room for growth.
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

The whole thing is just seriously sick. Well done.
cryptovestorat

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

I can't believe I am reading this. How did you get the price history of bitcoin?
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

I can't believe I am reading this. How did you get the price history of bitcoin?
Well, in fact the price data is available from a number of sources (eg CoinDesk, Bitcoiny etc.) - it is the mining volume data that is the trickier bit. In the end we setteld for a combined block size + volume price data to work out how much is sold at what price. Pretty much a bullseye match for what the early Bitcoin holders got so it's the same price and volume obtainable.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Good question!

It is a 3 dimensional currency. This means while MNY may be used as a form of transaction cash, it also pays out just like an investment!

This means including the benefits of MNY, looks attractive and has great opportunities for the future.
This project will be very impressive and many investors will join. The development of this project is highly anticipated and the results will reach the target.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Good question!

It is a 3 dimensional currency. This means while MNY may be used as a form of transaction cash, it also pays out just like an investment!

This means including the benefits of MNY, looks attractive and has great opportunities for the future.
This project will be very impressive and many investors will join. The development of this project is highly anticipated and the results will reach the target.
exactly my feeling too
dunaton (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

It's good to see so much enthusiasm. It's a very, very simple product with a sophisticated tech build-in, which is what we are so excited about.
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

This project can’t fail. They have an office and know how to use FAcebook live now
Sympathytechwriter78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Yeah exactly. It’s bitcoin but it’s all those tokens stored in it. Good analogy. It’s like FB live and your own office in one. Yes!
AiamaSmart1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Definitely unexpected and definitely very exciting. Feels
Like the start of something big. Always did had that feeling with this; good to see it coming together!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: