Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Tron (TRX)  (Read 98 times)
bulldog87 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

I invested in Tron around mid November last year.  This coin has had a ton of press for only being 7 months old or so.  It started off pretty good with people watching it skyrocket and jumping in so they wouldn't miss out.  When it was rising everyone was happy and there wasn't much bad publicity, but as soon as it started dropping everyone came out of the wood works calling it scam and provided all sorts of proof to back up their claims.  I read the whitepaper and even with all the FUD i thought it was a good idea to stick it out for 2+ years.  Overall i feel like the Tron team provided good excuses/responses to the people saying it was a scam or at the very least a bit shady.  I want to know what other people on this forum think? Do you think they have a solid enough team for the long haul?  Does the relationship with Alibaba contribute to your faith in Tron and Justin? I would just like to see other peoples perception of Tron.
little.escapades

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

I did a ton of research after the whitepaper plagiarism stories.  I couldn't justify selling my coins because of it, there if just to much potential to me.  I feel like the risk/reward for TRX is in my favor. And I've already made a profit, so if it doesn't continue to grow I will just cashout with the profit I have and be happy. This isn't the kind of coin that is just going to disappear, way to many whales involved in this project for that.  Just my two cents.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

In my opinion, the future of Tron will be dump and pump. Does not have a relationship with Alibaba with Tron, Justin only create a FOMO

http://rebrn.com/re/tron-trx-ceo-justin-sun-sold-billion-trx-scam-exit-3924069/
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

In my opinion, the TRON is just a speculation, so this token is suitable for speculation.
I don't recommend that you hold it for the long term.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: