Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought 100000 coins of Cardano  (Read 212 times)
orestrus (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

I think ADA is most promising project out there. Holding bitcoin , dumped all my alts and hoping for the best. Anyone else heavily invested in ADA?
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

I think ADA is most promising project out there. Holding bitcoin , dumped all my alts and hoping for the best. Anyone else heavily invested in ADA?
I'd like ADA. But 100k? If it 100% of your portfolio it can be very risky. I don't see any ready-to-use product from Cardano. That's why I think it's long-term. Or are you vc investor?
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

It's a great decision.
Although ADA is a very good token, but it is in a bear market, I think I will still wait for some time to consider investment.

GVanelly

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

My money is in bitcoin, ethereum and cardano. I think that cardano can quite take two lines in the market with the passage of time. They have a smart idea and a very strong team. Soon, projects will begin to appear on this platform. Therefore, this coin definitely has a great future

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:33 AM

My money is in bitcoin, ethereum and cardano. I think that cardano can quite take two lines in the market with the passage of time. They have a smart idea and a very strong team. Soon, projects will begin to appear on this platform. Therefore, this coin definitely has a great future

Today smart idea and strong team are not enough. Coin must have strong marketing plan and go to milestones at least. See on Stratis - good idea and strong team. And where is it?
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

I was also thinking about investing in cardano, aside from ripple and stellar during this 2 months dip in prices, but I never thought of 100K in cardano alone. If ADA gets to even a dollar, you'll really get a fortune, although there are some risk though.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Cardano is a good coin to invest but if you are going to invest only in one coin then its not recommended and risky. Add 2-3 coins with this investment if its your only investment. The coin will take time to give profit.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ethergod

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

The OP said he has also invested in bitcoin, so I don't see the problem. I think Cardano is an altcoin that will still be around in a few years. I also think that Ethereum is a core position that will upgrade to catch up with newer projects.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

I agree that ADA is promising, but I would definitely say you should spread out across other coins as well. It is a big risk to hold 100% of your crypto in one coin.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

that's right. The technology concept brought by ADA will be one of the factors that ADA can be a promising project in the future. proven today seen from the price is still stable.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

ADA no doubt is a very promising coin and currently it's undervalued but investment in single coin is extremely risky.you should diversify your investment.ADA is belong to very solid project and investment in ADA is highly efficient and hold it for long time.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

ADA no doubt is a very promising coin and currently it's undervalued but investment in single coin is extremely risky.you should diversify your investment.ADA is belong to very solid project and investment in ADA is highly efficient and hold it for long time.

I think that Cardano is a good potential coin for investment with a current price of $0.162552USD and an 8.14% increase in the price value as of this writing. Definitely, this coin could give good potential profit in the coming months where many people have been interested to invested on this coin. I think this will still grow and would suggest to hold a bit longer and wait until it will have a huge pump before you decide to sell.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

I am investing and holding ADA, Every time I have money I also buy a little ADA to hold. I totally believe ADA project. Their success is just the time. Shouldn't give a evalution about development of one project when market is going down as recently days
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

I'd like ADA. But 100k? If it 100% of your portfolio it can be very risky. I don't see any ready-to-use product from Cardano. That's why I think it's long-term. Or are you vc investor?
That a lot of money to use in that investing. Why did you go all in ? We all know that, YES ! ADA is a good project but, are you 100% sure that it will give you a nice and a lot of money in the future ? Maybe yes, maybe no ? Right ?
As sir @ BitLendingClub said, it is so very risky to go all in. Try to sell some and find another good project. As what the sayings says 'don't put all your eggs in one basket '.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

I believe that the ADA is a promising project.  But I think that he will not show his results quickly.  This is a long-term project.  Therefore, investing all of your money only in ADA is risky.  There are projects that can make a profit earlier than ADA.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

That's great idea. If I could do the same I will. But to be sure at all the perfect solutions could be 80% ADA - 20% BTC.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

Looks like a very bold investment at this time, the market is still without a direction right now and could still drop further. If you are making large purchases it would be prudent to stagger them over a few days or even weeks to average out a good price.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

ADA is a great blockchain IMO, but put BTC and only single investment on altcoin I think it is to little bit risky. yes Im invested on ADA but not more than 25% of my portofolio investment, it is good & potential coin but for me I dont wanna to much put money on one altcoin.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

I think that this is a controversial decision. If you look at the number of transactions in the block, there are 0
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Well,  I agree that Cardano coin is doing great in the crypto market in the past days and with your decision of investing this coin is actually the wise decision you had made. Absolutely,  you will be able to get good profit from it and just have to wait for the peak where you may decide to sell your Cardano coins and enjoy the profit reward.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: