Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | LANGNET | Strategic partner of Oracle APAC  (Read 602 times)
languagenet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 09:43:37 PM by languagenet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suakecolime

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Quite good. This one is really a different project than others, there are some very creative ideas. I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:15:01 AM

I'm curious what would be the percentage accuracy of this app in case it's fully developed?
I know that we are really heading fast towards AI technology.
But still, there are a lot of bottlenecks along the way.
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

This is really a unique project. Digital technologies now give tremendous opportunities for earnings, to which our voice has now joined. I like the ideas and achievements of the project team and I will do everything in my power to render all possible assistance in the promotion and development of this project.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Interesting project, and the work already done seems extensive. Do you intend on conducting an ICO? And when will the whitepaper be released?
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

That is a new thing to the market today, hoping to achieve good results
merculet
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

I'm curious what would be the percentage accuracy of this app in case it's fully developed?
I know that we are really heading fast towards AI technology.
But still, there are a lot of bottlenecks along the way.

Speech recognition is approaching 96% accuracy, which is equivalent to human levels of understanding. As Andrew Ng (founder of Google Brain, former head of Baidu AI) is prone to say, when speech recognition hits 99% accuracy, we are going to be using voice-based apps and services all the time. This is already starting to happen in the US with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.

The problem is that these levels of accuracy are only achievable if we have the enough data for the language and application at hand. Together we can enable greater accuracy across all languages and use cases by contributing our voice data and creating an open ecosystem

The competition here is, which app will develop first with higher accuracy?
They need to fast track the development, else, someone will do their job.
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

this is the most accessible and understandable video that I saw in the last year on bitcointalk. interesting project, i leaving for bounty link)

licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

Interesting project! Did I understand correctly that you would be charged for providing the user with his / her voice data? Does it matter what language I speak here? And will this difference affect the valuation of the data?
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

great. How long will the project take? Can you tell me what plans are coming? thank you
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

Interesting idea eze no one's own voice is not monetized. The only question is how confident are you that this technology of saving votes and further selling on servers will allow to work normally even with small fees?
murphysProphet

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

First of all, it is hard to manage fees for small transactions. Therefore, in the case of micro-transactions, we are using a Ethereum-based sidechain called the LangNet chain(PoA), which does not generate transaction fees.

Please let us know if you have additional questions!

Can you elaborate on "PoA"? I'm familiar with Proof of Activity but  curious how it might be applied to an ERC20. (admittedly, I've not yet read the whitepaper - apologies if it's covered elsewhere!)
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

I am sure that at LangNet developers it will turn out to create a safe, fair, steady ecosystem for language applications and services!
murphysProphet

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Can you elaborate on "PoA"? I'm familiar with Proof of Activity but  curious how it might be applied to an ERC20. (admittedly, I've not yet read the whitepaper - apologies if it's covered elsewhere!)

hi murphysProphet!

To address the issues of mirco-transactions for both mining voice data as well as payouts from the Reword Pool, we propose to use an ethereum-based sidechain called the LangNet chain. Data contribution and reward pool payouts are executed on the LangNet chain while consumer token lockups are executed on the public ethereum blockchain.

We provide one on one convertibility via Atomic Swaps between LANG and the LangNet Chain's xLang for value preservation and state verification between the two blockchains. The LangNet chain uses a Proof of Authority(PoA) consensus algorithm which allows new nodes to sync their state and send transactions.

Hope this answers your question :-)

Ah ok, I was thinking Proof of Activity for some reason, not Proof of Authority. I'll not spam the thread with additional questions until after reading through whitepaper. Thank you for the response, helpful to have that cleared up Smiley
josephmarks

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

Nice Project...Any bounty Program ?
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Is this some kind of voice recognition app that integrated with AI?
If that so, then it should be able to make some kind of assistant app that can help users for some task that need an app to do it.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

Is this some kind of voice recognition app that integrated with AI?
If that so, then it should be able to make some kind of assistant app that can help users for some task that need an app to do it.

Hey disbil :-) Thanks for the question.

The focus of our project is to help those developers and startups build high quality voice recognition app that integrates AI by crowdsourcing audio/voice data that they can use to train their AI models. Simply put, we are aiming to be a  language data resource network (check out our blog post to understand what resource network is!)

This is kind of interesting, Perhaps in the future it also can be used as some kind of virtual assistance for everyday need.
So i wish you a good luck for the best project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: