Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Against all odds  (Read 81 times)
sugarpie2018 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

Somewhere on the other side of  this barrier, on the other side of a break up where we were stuck in a stink of love... I remember it hurts, looking at her hurt.

Somewhere beyond this room i lay wondering whether the universe was humongous to fit into our hearts or our ego has made our hearts too small to collect our shattered love in the universe.

Somewhere beyond my immediate vision where i can only imagine the audibility of your whisper i hear as I remain propitious and keep my crossed and hope that someday our odds become even.

Somewhere on the other side of your WhatsApp page , against all odds where all i can see is your last seen as your dp changes with different smiles.

Somewhere on the other side of this world, where distance separate us, as I get jealous of the way you living without me with smiles nourishing your sweet face.

And i am trapped here as a child as chances ebbed away moment by moment, minute by minute while i say to myself it's all my fault.

Somewhere on the other side of this barrier,... beyond this room i lay,... beyond my immediate vision,... On the other side of your WhatsApp page,... On the other side of this world,... where i realized that "broken bones heal when you set them right" because against all odds love surpass all.

By: Samuel Edem Cofie.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: