Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we enter this Cryptocurrency world early or late?  (Read 720 times)
sagisagngpinas

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

Michael - Iagon Community Manager

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

We can't say that its early or late for crypto. But those who join way back 3-5 years ago they are the lucky ones. Its not late for us, crypto will have a long way to go. 

❉▃█▃ IAGON ▃█▃❉
We Revolutionize The Cloud
Michael - Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

It is never too late to learn and learn new things. As well as investing in new knowledge and investing in crypto. Of course I would like to understand this even earlier and be more advanced, but I think that it is not too late now. Everything is ahead and I'm learning and happy for it!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Barraken

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

We can't say that its early or late for crypto. But those who join way back 3-5 years ago they are the lucky ones. Its not late for us, crypto will have a long way to go. 

I think for the Bitcoin, it might be late. But for the Bitcoin Cash, it is still early as it has more to rise.
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

We are still at the very early stages of the blockchain revolution. It is just getting started and there is a huge potential for growth. Still early days. Wait and see what happens once the big financial institutions start entering the market.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

We are way early here. However there are few new people who got shaken out because they bought the July top last year or the Jan top this year. Needless to say that if they do not panic and stick to the crypto here, they would make huge gains. So to all the people that have lost money, I would like to tell them to just stay!

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

I think those who joined this industry from 3 or 4 years ago is very successful right now, because they are not that worried on how to level up unlike now that we are currently using the merit system and I think that is what makes it more difficult. But i think the alternative way can be found also here in the forum. Do different and many campaigns so that you can have more earnings.
Nope not all of them tbh, some of the pioneers ended up selling all of their bitcoins while it is in the hundreds of dollars, some of them sold their crypto assets way too earlier because of the FUD's or they badly needed the money to cash out and the worst of all is that they got their wallets stolen or hacked from exchanges like Mt.Gox or from their own wallets where they own the private keys, if you're able to survive all the calamities that occurred in the past having stashes of cryptocurreny then you can buy tons of lambo.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

nothing is too late for everyone, luck can get by anyone. IMO is now the most appropriate time to join the crypto world, because the crypto expert has said that the price of crypto in the years to come will explode again and reach its peak, until the fantastic thing that happened in the last year will be repeated again. do not complain, because there is no good coin other than bitcoin, do not hesitate to invest from now.
hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

We are way early here. However there are few new people who got shaken out because they bought the July top last year or the Jan top this year. Needless to say that if they do not panic and stick to the crypto here, they would make huge gains. So to all the people that have lost money, I would like to tell them to just stay!

Way early is too much considering after seeing the market but every thing can happen 2018 not looking good maybe things will change later this year, i hope it will change.
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

The question is very interesting, but I must say it is never too late to start. Opportunity is just waiting for us to grasp.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

As far as i am concerned, cryptocurrency is a very god means of making money. It is a secured means of investment, if you are able to abide by the rules.You just need to be careful in your dealings. Cryptocurrency is still an upcoming technology, there are still much to be explored.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Of course, you are later than those who enter crypto at the beginning. But you are still not too late, there are still a large population of the world who has not enter crypto yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Few years down the line someone will be asking the same question for the investors of today, else you might be looking back wistfully yourself.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

People who have been attending this great development for 4 or 5 years have a tremendous edge in terms of experience, knowledge and probably tremendous economic success. And that despite all the setbacks. And of course, these people also have the advantage that they could create much more capital.
Not all were as stupid as me.
But it is never too late. Especially not now, where everything really starts.

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

All investment have potential risks of losing money and should be treated with caution! I mean if you have invested money in shares 3 years ago in oil area, you would have been in big trouble! Also gold and silver and other's commodities too! Cryptomarket is the best investment for now, although it is very volatile and should be treated with money management, as the risks are too high of loosing money! You should only invest your own money and not borrowed or loaned from bank or anything like that! I think this market is the future, with it's up's and down's, but if you invest in the long term, you will be definitely a winner! So good luck and profits to all!

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

It seems to me necessary to start using cryptocurrency as soon as possible. Cryptocurrency is the future of the modern economy. And blockchain is the future of modern society. So buy coins and learn crypto.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

I don't think this is important at all. The most important is to start understanding the technology and invest in crypto. The most important is to be part of crypti, because this is the future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

I think that 2017 bull run is only a small part of a. globalization of crypto world wide, so thus we will get much more gains comparing to what we already had. I believe that we will see $100k BTC till 2020, but that is my expectations.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

There are many opportunities for gains and even more than before I would say. The thing is now there is plenty of choice on where to put your money and is difficult to keep up to date.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

cryptocurrency has not been implemented yet until this moment,
so from that point we should know that we are in an early stage until everything is concluded(such as banning it wholly or regulate it wholly).
it might be dead in the next few days later(we are late) if every country banning it and prohibiting their people to use it in their life.
everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
but for me,we are still far from those phase because we need it,and many people won't abandon it.
it's an advanced financial system which will help us to do the things in our real life.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

It's cheap and low now so I don't see the problem.

Sure, buying btc when it was like $5 would've been great but now isn't bad either all things considered.
That's true and it would help to realize that back then, it was not really about the price Bitcoin was going for, but their conviction and faith in it. The awareness and adoption of altcoins have been on the increase and with that is the likelihood that price would sour, so in the future we're sure to hear of people celebrating the wise choice they made in buying now, while some would hate themselves for being shortsighted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: