Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum soon $500?  (Read 776 times)
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

If there is a small problem on the ETH side, it affects the whole market negatively.

ETH is very strong right now. and falling to $ 500 creates a panic atmosphere.

BTC discusses how it is affected.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Ethereum passed this 500 US dollar mark already. And as we gear towards the third quarter of the year to the last quarter where holidays come and people gather. Its is very easy reach this target specially with the current price of ethereum.

Can change the figure to $1k in the question now as this would opt the situation. It's good to see ETH value remaining from $650 to $750. If you look at other coins too,  the drop and hike do not cross more. Hope to have ETH reach threefold value by August.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

The price was going upwards steady but the stupid bears keep stepping down on the price. We want to go up, but there is always something pushing us down. C'mon bulls the gate is open. Let's move out
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I'm happy to look at the price of 672 dollars today. And I remember the fear of writing your post. Well now we are waiting for the price of 1000 dollars. Is It real?
of course this is real, not only $1000 just seems, because if you see the market and investors who believe in ethereum I think it is not impossible also if the ethereum will touch on the price of $1500
Etherium can rise more than 500 dollars. Infact it has the ability to cross even the 2000$ figure. Some internet gurus are much more optimistic about ETH and say the values might rise more than 5000$ towards the end of the year. They say so because they are constantly researching about the inflow of funds in the technology and their words are entirely dependent on the monthly data or on the data of the past few months since February.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?
Now everyone is waiting for the price is not $ 500, but at least $ 1000. But something recent Ethereum is around 700-800$. Look forward to new heights.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?
Now everyone is waiting for the price is not $ 500, but at least $ 1000. But something recent Ethereum is around 700-800$. Look forward to new heights.
obliviously, everyone expecting the higher position. But market is continuously fluctuating so we must try to increase the reputation of Ethereum. Because all the peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency that is main reason to affected in Crypto market. I hope Ethereum is reach 1.5k USD in end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

For the time being, it seems the Ethereum price may fall subject to a lot of sideways trading action. Consolidation at this stage is not a bad thing, as it is a lot better than dealing with massive bearish price pressure.  For the Ethereum price, maintaining this $700 price level will be extremely difficult, although not entirely impossible either. A lot will hinge on how the Bitcoin price evolves, as it can drag all alternative currencies with it fairly quickly.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I'm happy to look at the price of 672 dollars today. And I remember the fear of writing your post. Well now we are waiting for the price of 1000 dollars. Is It real?
of course this is real, not only $1000 just seems, because if you see the market and investors who believe in ethereum I think it is not impossible also if the ethereum will touch on the price of $1500

i dont wait a price under 600 in ethereum aftermore.

an increasing started last month and there can be of course small corrections.

take eth under 700.
supremo666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

I dont think  it will go to 500 usd, ETH will go up and definitely higher than 500 usd , it more fun investing in ETH while its on low , better to dump it til holidays  Smiley  you will have better profit , thats a very lucrative thinking , haha thanks by the way Smiley)   
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

and today I see the market is starting to blush, and Ethereum is included in it but it seems that this decline will not be too deep. hopefully the price will rise again.

rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

how can you ask and have such statements? whether you have done the analysis both technically and fundamentally. if you have already explained and attached here so that we can all know and this is not just a meaningless issue.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

ETH can do that for you. It can do even more than that for you as it cross the 2k dollar in December. When the US dollar is demanded more in the international market, there starts a phase of valuation and is followed by devaluation when the demand falls. Same is the case here. Right now, the phase of valuation is on its way and if you have a secret wallet having ETH, hold it.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

If there is a small problem on the ETH side, it affects the whole market negatively.

I don't think so because previously we have seen ETH has fallen nearly more than 459$ but this time it won't fall below 500$ because there is very strong support level at $500 mark.
Todychopper77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

I think all hope like that, but it's a small possibility because some days even this few months eth is not so stable, and difficult to soar
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 04:42:36 PM by peter0425

I don't think so because previously we have seen ETH has fallen nearly more than 459$ but this time it won't fall below 500$ because there is very strong support level at $500 mark.
I do hope that we have strong supports @$600, although is another bloodbath as the whole crypto suffers another bleeding today. Last week was different though, the price is above $700 and some thought it might get to $800 mark, however it drop together with bitcoin. So another market correction, but it will soon follow by consolidation and it might try to go and break $700-$800 barriers. And then we can talk of another ATH is the price surpass $800 and its sustainable at least.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Ethereum passed this 500 US dollar mark already. And as we gear towards the third quarter of the year to the last quarter where holidays come and people gather. Its is very easy reach this target specially with the current price of ethereum.
Today's ETH is down to $ 500. This is ridiculous and I do not know what is going on in the cryptographic market, especially the ETH coin, what are they being and what might be an invisible force that manipulates ETH prices. ETH according to one intention and their purpose.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

In fact, we already know the price of ETH drops a lot, but it still attracts a lot of people who care about it, because it has huge potential and it's where investment is safe for everyone, I hope it will soon return. and reached $ 500 by the end of June 2018.

it has now exceeded five hundred dollars . if it wants to reach a bigger goal . such as , two thousand dollars . it needs to solve these problems . network congestion , expensive transfer fees , scalability issues .
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

And now the value of ethereum is go back to over $500. This is really shows that the the value of all cryptocurrency is very unpredictanble. And we don't know what will happen next. If it will continue to drop or grow again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

The price of ETH again approached this level. But I hope that below 500 the price will not go down. Now is a very good time to buy.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

It used to down to $360, dont be surprised https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: