Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum soon $500?  (Read 767 times)
pod.lampoi

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Пo мoeмy дo 500 бaкcoв вoзмoжнo выpocтeт нo нe paньшe 20гoдa.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Eth will be back soon over 1 k.
There are so many news that vitalik has not announced yet
Ministar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Eth will be back soon over 1 k.
There are so many news that vitalik has not announced yet

I think that will not happen if there is no change of the PoW to make the mining more ASIC resistant.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

It is true, but there are a lot of people who have invested enromi for ether network and are now working at a loss. If it does not rise, the machines will be pulled off
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Now the price of ethereum is under $ 400. If it is 500 dollars it will be 25% higher. This rate is too much and for this it is necessary to increase at least 10% of the price of all coins.
It seems a bit difficult but it can be real in a few days Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

I think so. Because the market is going to go up
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

We hope Ethereum will reach $ 500 again because this project deserves a higher marketcap than this one. I think whales are manipulating the ETH price now so that they can accumulate cheap ETH from weak hands traders. I think ETH will go higher than 1k usd again later this year.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Yes we have seeing that eth moving slowly since 18th of march. But i think we don't need to wait for long time I am hopeful that, eth will increase soon and it will reach $500 as well.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

ETH will increase its price even more than $1k very soon but for now, the market is completely in the downtrend. Once the bull market starts increasing we can able see the higher mark for ETH and it is possible.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

$ 500 is the minimum for the air and I think that in a month we can see a higher price. Keep it all!

[/center]
apolodorin

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

There seems still to be downward pressure at 420-430 but I think this month is the last of bear trend. At least I hope so.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Ethereum price as of now 400$ it will definitely reach 500$, I think ethereum has all the chances to reach more than 500$ at any time, don't forget once it has reached the top price of almost 2000$ with that can say that ethereum can reach 500$.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

I think $ 500 for Ethereum is not the limit. I already feel the arrival of spring and to the crypto market. This price will be very soon! Until the end of this year, I expect at least $ 700 for Ethereum

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?
Nobody knows when but as long as there is bitcoin, ethereum will follow. So you should consider of looking the price of bitcoin because as most of the altcoins today are following at bitcoin, so does ethereum too. The market is a very dangerous place if you don't have a certain knowledge on how it works.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?
We are beginning to be optimistic again with the movement that is currently going so it is not impossible anymore if in mid year eth will skyrocket again
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

We are beginning to be optimistic again with the movement that is currently going so it is not impossible anymore if in mid year eth will skyrocket again
maybe what you mean now is a stable price?
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

I think $ 500 for Ethereum is not the limit. I already feel the arrival of spring and to the crypto market. This price will be very soon! Until the end of this year, I expect at least $ 700 for Ethereum
I hope that by the end of the year the Etherium will cost much more than $ 700. I hope that we will return to the price of 1,400 and above.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

That is very possible so investing right now should bring you some income, just good luck and don't be scared cause without investing you won't earn, logic  Grin
PS. I am looking more and more closly to put some really big money in it, maybe you can convince me to do that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

I believe, that such a low the price very beneficial for whales. Many traders have already sold them cheap large amounts of ETH. Soon the price should start to rise, as the whales need profit. They don't like to play with long-term assets, so will play on raising the price of ETH.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

I think that those who came to think at the beginning of the year that ethereum could get to displace bitcoin from the first place in marketcap, we are expecting that ethereum recover its uptrend very soon, however in these moments of great uncertainty the market seems to be moving slower than we would like.

It is true that the $500 mark is not very far from the current price, but I think we will have to be very patient in the face of the low volatility of the market, although I am sure that by the end of the year the price of ethereum will surprise us again in a very positive way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: