Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Monero then Hold?  (Read 2154 times)
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Let me know what everyone thinks about the Monero!

Monero might be one of the most altcoins that will survive long term. Don't be afraid to buy monero then hold, for long term investment used. Because there is always a great changes that may happened in the future that no one knows that this monero (XMR) will kiss to the moon by it's popularity and profit comes after it.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?

If the antminer for xmr fails then xmr price will surely shoot up. This is because monero is the number 1 privacy coin. Before there is DASH. but now monero is the number 1. And also there is an upcoming hardfork of monero. The monerov that will happen on april 30th. That is one of a good sign.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Monero is more on anonymity, privacy and security. Choosing Monero in your portfolio is an ideal one. I like the way monero built and its usage! For sure, there is a possibility that it will surge when time will come, just hold your XMR.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

monero is one of the very few coins i'd be confident in still being around when there's another bubble. in the meantime much more money can be made elsewhere but i'd also say it was much more of a gamble.

i wouldn't go all in with monero, but it's certainly one i'd allocate a reasonable portion to and on cost averaging my buys.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

in my opinion it took a long time to get a big profit from monero, and not as big as profit from ICO project project even though many bear the risk. this is just my opinion.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

for the moment this coin may not be too interesting. But behind that, I think many people underestimate this monero coins. coin privacy can best be said this would give a great future investment for a few more years.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

I did not leave much of my money in Monero. The founders of this coin have great ideas, but I do not think it's the Monero time yet. Cry

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Monero is a solid investment since it is one of the best anonymous altcoins with a great team behind the project. I think you should buy now and wait for the alt season to sell or HODL for few years.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

I see monero as one of the best performers. It is holding btc ratio very good, compared to other altcois. Good team and innovation is a plus
One of the 3 coins i believe in is monero
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:04:21 AM by Febo

Monero is a very good project. But it seems more logical to keep me Zcash. The price is well below Mono and Dash. There is not even a Windows wallet.

I cant see your logic if you look only at price and forget all tech behind it.   ZCash have 3,6 millions ZEC mined  and Monero have 16 millions.  With about same eventual circular supply.

Lets take year 2025, that is like 7 years from now.  It sounds a reasonable long period in crypto when things moves fast.

18,541.000 XMR will be mined by then.  That is 16% more then now.

15,825.000 ZEC will be mined by then. That is 360% more then now.

Do you see the difference?

But as I said, this is just dumb boring price wise supply. In this is nothing about what technology in in each coin and who uses the coin.    That would leverage Monero way more.  
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

As I know it's still popular because of its anonymous nature...Just compare,Special authorities need more powerful computers,special resources,smart codes to decrypt transactions by Monero,No one can see who sends even receiver too,even exchanges as I know can't track spending,when you pay doesn't come into the picture and logically other party doesn't know who you are...Also remember that bitcoin is not anonymous to the same level as Monero is.(But I personally don't think that Monero is better than btc,for me btc gives more advantages than monero's anonymous nature).So monero is as good as Zcash too,Anyway I think it will be very popular until your country create strict regulations for this coin(because of good anonymous)
kaos billabong

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Monero is a solid investment since it is one of the best anonymous altcoins with a great team behind the project. I think you should buy now and wait for the alt season to sell or HODL for few years.
really what you say, i also invest in monero and hope there is luck in monero
with the support of a strong team, I think monero has a bright future
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

Bribe and corruption in the world we live in will never end. Monero is a coin that is totally suitable for this. So I think it's a very difficult thing to lose moneros and lose holders

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

Monero needed to buy when it cost 1-10 $, that was the time, It's a pity I cannot go back in time and buy more crypto-currencies such as Monero, ETH, DASH, LTC, etc.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Monero just kicked out ASIC miners. Why?  Because cockroach of Crypto is not afraid of anyone!!!
That's great point. Monero has a project with its privacy offers that we can't get on another coin. He is able to stand alone without being a follower of other coins, at least this is indeed the ideals of a crypto that is strong, independent and no-fear Cheesy
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

I've seen if monero has a high price and become a rival of ethereum, now monero will still have a good future. so I think buying and holding monero in the foreseeable future could be the best choice.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

There is no great popularity with Monero, but many still rely on this coin. In a growing market, it can show good results.
I think this is one of the undervalue coins which has a good project. Many of my friends had a mining rig for Monero and they are satisfied with their income. I'm hoping that this will get more attention to the investors and make the price higher. I will buy this if I have extra funds and will diversify my investments.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Without optimism but without doubts Monero is a great and strong option of investments for the next months, in addition to market time, the community is active and solid, moving developers to excel for major updates. In relation to profits through this currency, it will depend on the time and the investment, its forecasts and analyzes correspond to the medium and long term.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

monero is a privacy coins,
and in my opinion this monero is the best choice if you want to invest in privacy coin,
because, a lot of people said , privacy coins is the future of cryptocurrency 
I am sure people like to have privacy and these coins will help in shaping the future, but the most important thing is on how the government will view these privacy coins, will they force regular exchanges to remove these coins, only time will tell.

Monero just kicked out ASIC miners. Why?  Because cockroach of Crypto is not afraid of anyone!!!
Monero just kicked out ASIC miners but they split up to several coins because of that decision, there was not a big discussion regarding this and they took the decision soon unlike bitcoin.  Wink
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

Like as i follow news about monero ini this forum, i think monero is the best choice for investment. It's good privacy and most secure, also it's have good future. So if i have more capital, i think will choose monero. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: