Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Monero then Hold?  (Read 2154 times)
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

Like as i follow news about monero ini this forum, i think monero is the best choice for investment. It's good privacy and most secure, also it's have good future. So if i have more capital, i think will choose monero. Wink
monero pretty good coin, but to invest all the funds in it, I would not recommend it. I keep only 10% of my bank in the monero.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Monero is a viable profitable platform and many people are looking for this platform.and monero to be the top trending coin so this is very potential
in the future, and will also make consumers satisfied, and deserve to be maintained, other interesting news as well
Team MinerGate wants to present a special Holiday Tour with FREE Monero mining as a token of our appreciation.
For more details go directly to http://minergate.com
Fasdata

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Like as i follow news about monero ini this forum, i think monero is the best choice for investment. It's good privacy and most secure, also it's have good future. So if i have more capital, i think will choose monero. Wink
monero pretty good coin, but to invest all the funds in it, I would not recommend it. I keep only 10% of my bank in the monero.

I have Monero in my portfolio. It is small proportion, lower than Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I have Monero in my portfolio. It is small proportion, lower than Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin.
I do not understand why this project interests you. Monero has a lot of fans, but I think that the information PR is big enough. It's terrible that this information can be exaggerated.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

I do not understand why this project interests you. Monero has a lot of fans, but I think that the information PR is big enough. It's terrible that this information can be exaggerated.
monero in 2017 was once a coin that has a high price and good potential, so I think it's natural if a lot of people like monero and want to make an investment. monero now and in the future will be a good coin and a high price
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

I also bought Monero, most recently. I think that this coin will give its x3-x4 until the end of 2018. A lot of people are hoping for it.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Naturally, this time it's good to buy Monero, as it has good potential and high prices on the market in 2017. I believe this year it will thrive and its going to be a good coin and a lot people use it.
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

The XMR coin is going through hard times, the bear market has strongly influenced the price of XMR, in the negative direction. I am sure that once the market recovers, XMR will again grow.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

The XMR coin is going through hard times, the bear market has strongly influenced the price of XMR, in the negative direction. I am sure that once the market recovers, XMR will again grow.

Yes exactly that happened, like with any other coin. But I would correct you here. Monero was one of least influenced by bear market in February and March.  It performed best and close to Bitcoin.
dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Taking into account the fact that recently Japanese exchanges are diligently getting rid of anonymous crypto currencies, including Monero, I think this trend will continue throughout the world and as a result will lead to a zeroing of the cost of these coins!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Taking into account the fact that recently Japanese exchanges are diligently getting rid of anonymous crypto currencies, including Monero, I think this trend will continue throughout the world and as a result will lead to a zeroing of the cost of these coins!

Yes. Same happened with Bitcoin when was ideas of BANing it in many countries in past years. When banks was closing peoples accounts is suspecting they were buying Bitcoins.   Bitcoin price is close to zero right now because of that.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

It'll be fine if you're going to invest in XMR then hold for long term Smiley. XMR is a good cryptocurrency which known as a cryptocurrency much more secure than BTC. For now, a lot of people still prefer use XMR to make a deal to BTC because of XMR secure Smiley. Don't worry about it, just buy XMR right now and hold it in a coldstorage wallet Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

monero is a save buy,... and a great long term hold!!!
if you are looking for some smaller privat coins,...
check out ZenCash and Zoin.
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Let me know what everyone thinks about the Monero!
It is important to ensure that these qualities allow Monero to stand on almost any Exchange User having the freedom to exchange or use at will. Companies like Microsoft and Jaxx allied with this crypto to increase their portfolio in the market and, especially, for those of you who like to make long-term investments.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Yes, the supply of Monero is dwindling and this should result in more price rise in the future. And anon coins will become bigger due to regulations.

Don't trust any exchange!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

It'll be fine if you're going to invest in XMR then hold for long term Smiley. XMR is a good cryptocurrency which known as a cryptocurrency much more secure than BTC. For now, a lot of people still prefer use XMR to make a deal to BTC because of XMR secure Smiley. Don't worry about it, just buy XMR right now and hold it in a coldstorage wallet Smiley

For long time XMR is best for holding the fund and mining but I am not sure whether you can make short term trading or anything mate. I really advice you to invest on XMR coin and get the value bump in the some months after bro.
However, looking to invest on the single coin is the not a good idea. You should have the multiple coin option to invest and make money out of it with the investment.

BagzMM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

As the saying goes "there's no harm in trying". Monero offers to each individual unit of a currency can be substituted for another. Another way of putting this is that every coin has equal value.
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

I keep it when he was fork, and I'll tell you that before the prospects for growth, he had much more. Now there are competitors who have lowered the demand for monero and made it irrelevant, but still it is worthwhile trusting such coins that have struggled for a very long time and develop with all the difficulties.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

monero is one of the top altcoins though not to get in the top 10. but potential Monero very accounted for long-term investment. monero buy and hold is a good thing. in one year the fore just seemed to be having a high enough price increase.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Sure, I would recommend you to buy some monero and hold it for a long time, becaue it will be an important coin in the future. People need privacy if they wanna make transactions!! The price will explode sooner or later!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: