Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Monero then Hold?  (Read 2154 times)
Ketariz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Sure, I would recommend you to buy some monero and hold it for a long time, becaue it will be an important coin in the future. People need privacy if they wanna make transactions!! The price will explode sooner or later!

I mine monero in the past. But it is more profitable to mine other coins and then sell and buy the Monero now.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Sure, I would recommend you to buy some monero and hold it for a long time, becaue it will be an important coin in the future. People need privacy if they wanna make transactions!! The price will explode sooner or later!

I mine monero in the past. But it is more profitable to mine other coins and then sell and buy the Monero now.
XMR price now so cheap as a year ago. If you bought it in the winter now you have losses only. Yes, I'd like this coin but for profit IMHO it's not good investment. Or for long-long-term conditions
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

Monroe is a good coin that deserves attention, a privacy coin. I think to consider it for yourself is a good option, I would have looked at the purchase.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Monero got huge potential in the coming future for potential price growth it is more suggestable to hold
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

XMR price now so cheap as a year ago. If you bought it in the winter now you have losses only. Yes, I'd like this coin but for profit IMHO it's not good investment. Or for long-long-term conditions

if monero coins used to be very expensive and now the price can be said very cheap of course we can buy it, if for long-term investment we have little doubt, we can buy for short, or more precisely for us to trade, so for example currently you buy when the price cheap, so this coin raises the price You can immediately sell it and of course you will get the benefits, but if you believe this monero coin can raise the price again you can hold it slightly longer to be able to get bigger profits of course, but for example teryata coin is really really lowering the price it has become our risk.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Monero got huge potential in the coming future for potential price growth it is more suggestable to hold
Why do you think so? What potential it has? It's good privacy coin but with expensive fee and a quite slow blockchain. Yes, I understand that it is our payment for privacy. But I don't see HUGE potential.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Why do you think so? What potential it has? It's good privacy coin but with expensive fee and a quite slow blockchain. Yes, I understand that it is our payment for privacy. But I don't see HUGE potential.

Block is 2 minutes. So 4 confirmations you can get in 10 minutes. What is here slow?   Faster will be only second layer solutions. But not sure how decentralized or anonymous those will be.

Fees cost will decrease with number of transactions. More transactions lower fees. That is much different then Bitcoin and Etehreum.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Deeponion has a lot more space for growth and will soon be THE privacy coin imo

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

monero was once a coin that has fantastic prices. but I think right now if you want to buy long-term monero and hold it could be a good choice where monero will continue to remain the best for a potent coin.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

We know Monero's potentiality in the market and definitely the best time to buy some more Monero coins today. Looking it's gaining potentiality, it surely investors will after these and never waste their time.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Monero is more on anonymity, privacy and security. Choosing Monero in your portfolio is an ideal one. I like the way monero built and its usage! For sure, there is a possibility that it will surge when time will come, just hold your XMR.
psycox

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

It is now a lot of cryptocurrency. including monero. if it feels in need. as you mentioned for private transactions then it is not impossible we will buy and hold it. or just used as an investment
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Let me know what everyone thinks about the Monero!

IMO Monero (XMR) is still a good bet for investment, as currently monero price is really down against BTC/XMR pair it not a bad time to buy XMR for short-term and long-term investment.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

Taking into account the fact that recently Japanese exchanges are diligently getting rid of anonymous crypto currencies, including Monero, I think this trend will continue throughout the world and as a result will lead to a zeroing of the cost of these coins!

Yes. Same happened with Bitcoin when was ideas of BANing it in many countries in past years. When banks was closing peoples accounts is suspecting they were buying Bitcoins.   Bitcoin price is close to zero right now because of that.
There will happen certain events in the future as well which will badly affect the market value of any of the crypto coin but the fact is none of the event can affect the market value of any of the crypto coin permanently and that the market value of the coin will surely recover in the future. at tough times, it is better not to make any other move but holding of all your coins as this will save you from any kind of loss.
gotliv

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

I'm new to Crypto, looking for privacy coins in bargain prices that can jump like XMR did... thoughts?
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?

why buy Monero and buy Monero then hold it by holding it we can get a good profit and this is the best coin to invest in coins in privacy and many different coins in cryptocurrency and many people who think altcoin is good to invest is a Wink

HELLO!!!
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

XMR is an altcoin that is considered very special. It has a huge fan community. I do not think it's time for it to grow.
It takes a longer time to develop business plans as well as technology development. So I think you should buy them now and hold on for long.

Sitkack

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Monroe is a good coin that deserves attention, a privacy coin. I think to consider it for yourself is a good option, I would have looked at the purchase.

That is right. After buying, you should also use them to make it circulate.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

Monero is the most popular privacy coin so it should be worth a hold. Most people here in bitcointalk I noticed prefers Monero more than any other privacy coins.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Monero is the very good privacy coin to invest. Monero coin is good for long term investment. Now the price of this coin is very low so use this chance to buy this coin and hold the coin for future. In future privacy coins is good for transactions. So in future the value of this coin will have huge growth at that time we can sell the coin and earn good profit than you invest. But we have to wait with patience and hold the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: