Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your price prediction on Bitcoin by the end of 2018?  (Read 617 times)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

predicting bitcoin prices under current conditions is not an easy but very difficult problem, lethargic and falling bitcoin prices are not a matter of weakening market demand, but the regulatory conditions of crypto existence being fought, if this phase is over, the price will be predictable and my prediction 20 -30k $
hopefully useful and spirit
amy.wh1te

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Always hope for the best, not less than 20k for sure
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

predicting bitcoin prices under current conditions is not an easy but very difficult problem, lethargic and falling bitcoin prices are not a matter of weakening market demand, but the regulatory conditions of crypto existence being fought, if this phase is over, the price will be predictable and my prediction 20 -30k $

It is true especially for conditions like this now aka very difficult knowing how the final result later. but I think the bitcoin will remain high and seems to still be if nearly touching $30 k. This is certainly supported the market demand is increasing as well.
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink

Now that btc is increasing dramatically again I can see it to reached 20k usd again before the end of the year . I buy btc when it was just 6k so hope I easily gain profit  before Christmas .  Smiley
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I think it is able to hit price even more than 50k$ if trend and pump which is now occurring will last for longer time cause thanks to that this price could go to the moon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

My prediction of bitcoin by the end of the year could reach $ 20,000, because from the beginning of the year bitcoin prices have been predicted to reach around $ 30,000 despite the many problems that are faced and make people disappointed earlier this year.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Most of the speculations/predictions I saw last year for the end of 2017 was just around $5k to $8k but, we have seen it touched almost $20k. For this year, we have seen the bottom price at around $6k. Personally, I think BTC price could reach to around $25-30k because of the adaption of some countries and big corporations and scalability issues solution.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

I think that this year we will see an update to the historical maximum of the price. Some say that it will be $ 40,000, others that $ 50,000, someone even forecasts a price of $ 90,000. But first, we need to go over the mark of 10-15 thousand.
I really do not think that is going to happen, to me this is a year of transition, a year in which the price is not going to move as much as in the last year and I think the reason is very simple there is simply not more money to be invested, the old investors do not have any money to invest right now and new investors are not going to enter the market until later.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

Always hope for the best, not less than 20k for sure
20k was its last year end value and you are right, this year end value would be at least bigger than the previous one. According to the predictions of crypto expert, bitcoin is going to touch 30k dollars before 2019. For last year, they predicted it to touch 1k dollars but we have seen how much bitcoin really soared up.My personal prediction is that it would go for 40k dollars with an ease.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

15ks

there will be 2 huge pumps in this year in june and december. and until end of this year it will make big pump
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

It is hard to predict the exact valuation by the end of this year but we might see some positive movement at the end of this year but does that warrant to see an all time high is difficult to predict, but we are going to those valuations in due time and there is no doubt about it, i am holding my coins till we see another rally.
strongtlt

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Кaк cooбщaeт aмepикaнcкий бизнec кaнaл CNBC, Билл Бapyx из Blue Lines Futures cчитaeт, чтo кpиптoвaлютный pынoк пpoдoлжит pacти в дoлгocpoчнoй пepcпeктивe, a «мaкcимaльный пoтeнциaл pocтa» для биткoинa (BTC) в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм cocтaвляeт oт 11.500 дo 11.800 дoллapoв CШA.

CNBC oтмeчaeт, чтo Бapyx «чacтo дeлaeт вepныe пpoгнoзы». B фeвpaлe этoгo гoдa, кoгдa цeнa нa BTC yпaлa нижe 7000 дoллapoв, Бapyx пpeдcкaзaл, чтo Биткoин «вoccтaнoвитcя». B нacтoящee вpeмя BTC тopгyeтcя нa ypoвнe 9,280 дoллapoв CШA. Зa пocлeдниe 24 чaca цeнa выpocлa пpимepнo нa 2 пpoцeнтa.

Бapyx дoбaвил, чтo «ceктop пo-пpeжнeмy имeeт oгpoмный пoтeнциaл pocтa в дoлгocpoчнoй пepcпeктивe», a пpopыв вышe 11,800 для BTC oчeнь вoзмoжeн пpи peaлизaции бычьeгo cцeнapия. Oн тaкжe нaпoмнил, чтo бoльшoe кoличecтвo aльткoинoв yдвoили cвoю cтoимocть нaчинaя c фeвpaля.

Haпoмним, чтo цeнa нa биткoин нaчaлa вoccтaнaвливaтьcя пocлe зимнeгo пaдeния пpимepнo двe нeдeли нaзaд, кoгдa BTC peзкo выpoc пoчти нa 1000 дoллapoв CШA. Извecтный aнaлитик Toм Ли пpeдpeкaeт, чтo к кoнцy этoгo гoдa цeнa нa кpиптoвaлютy нoмep oдин дocтигнeт 25.000 дoллapoв CШA.

Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

$20.000
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

IMO, $50,000 shouldn’t be any problem for BTC by end of 2018. It is only 5x to 6x of current price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Bitcoin by the end of 2018 is expected to touch 25000 dollars to 40000 dollars so high expectation on bitcoin just like last year we can see tremendous growth
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Bitcoin by the end of 2018 is expected to touch 25000 dollars to 40000 dollars so high expectation on bitcoin just like last year we can see tremendous growth
It seems to me that these are too pessimistic predictions. Many analysts have already said that in 2018 there can not be a new maximum price for Bitcoin.it will be good if Bitcoin reaches 11,000 dollars this year.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

In my opinion, BTC prices will not rise above $ 12k by the end of 2018. I hear many people say that BTC prices will rise to $ 50k by the end of this year. But I can not believe it. They can not soar while the Crypto market is now tightly controlled by governments.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

At the end of the year, BTC price can only fluctuate at 10k - 12k $. According to my personal forecast, the Crypto market is now being managed more closely. Not as free as the previous time so investors are also very cautious. And the amount of altcoin produced is too big to compete with BTC. As such, BTC prices will not be as high as in previous years.

dudu131418

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

My personal view is that bitcoin won't be strong in 2018 because there are too many new virtual currencies on the market and the money is being digested!
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

I want to believe that bitcoin will be several times more expensive than now. I think that this coin has all the prerequisites for growth. And I like the fact that many countries are receiving crypto currency. I think that the price of bitcoin will be 40k dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: