Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

for me it defends on the value of coins.. because the value of altcoin and BTC are volatile... you can't predict what will happen in the future so the market it self is just go with the flow of currency.. Smiley Smiley

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Maybe at this time you see crypto decline in price. But actually it is just fake. After the next price reduction crypto will rise more than the price down.
Believe the storm must have passed.
flat1983

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

It wasn't before. What happened? It's not rocket! Now, too, when everyone is less optimistic about cryptocurrency, it will climb at the same speed.
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow. but not always. sometimes there will be a small drop in the market.
vinapuppy

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Don't think the market is very predictable in the short term, any investment is better sooner rather than later.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

Oh I just think that this kind of info is unbelievable. The crash isn't over maybe for now but at all time of price in crypto market place there is no over for this is not stabilize price.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

Yes the market is going up and up but expect to have it down too because it is market we never knew if it going to up or down but do not worry because on the long run the market will still be able to go up and it is good for long term investors

viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:30 AM

I think that the crypto market is gradually going up. The market began to grow after mid-April. I hope that the growth trend will continue and in the coming months we will see good prices for the crypto currency.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Less than 2 weeks ago I was hoping BTC would finally break the 10K resistance and now we are back to the 8K ish range. It is not terrible, but I do hope that after this drop it starts recovering again and that it does break it.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

The crypto-currency market continues to grow insignificantly with the best coins. market capitalization as a whole is growing. I think it’s has a success.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

I hope that after three months of decline this time a real recovery of the cryptocurrency market really began. The problem is that I see that the market cap is still very low compared to a few months ago, this means that big investors still do not think about entering because they do not have confidence in a recovery, however I'm confident
Usually if heading towards the end of the year, the price of the coin always shows a rising graph. This can be seen until now the price of coins began to gradually green. But can not deny there are still some coins that are still in a state of descent.

rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

Well, no one can really predict the cypto market. Sometimes it will go up and sometimes it will go down. It's a bit of a trend. It is like a wave, going up and going down. But recently as I could see crypto market is growing steadily. So I think we have a good future ahead of us.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Dear all member

We can not be sure about market movement because sometimes market can turn around with very fast and thats why cryptomarket always have high fluctuation. But i do believe that cryptocurrency market will recovery and rising again, maybe market cap will reaching trillions dollar
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Dear all member

yes I know this time the market will return good because now the market and altcoin experience recovery and so I am sure at the end of 2018 this altcoin and the market will go back up and can benefit in the future
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Dear all member

Less than 2 weeks ago I was hoping BTC would finally break the 10K resistance and now we are back to the 8K ish range. It is not terrible, but I do hope that after this drop it starts recovering again and that it does break it.

unfortunately, we need to wait for another day or weeks because bitcoin still cannot break the 10k resistance and even for reaching the 9k, it seems too difficult for bitcoin. I think maybe it will happen in the next months and I hope that we don't have to wait for a long time. but I am sure that there will be a time for bitcoin to recovering the price again and it will make the highest price again like the last year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Yeah I believe the bearish days are over, we are seeing some recovery over the past few weeks and I due hope it will continue to recover in the uptrend direction and wish to see some coins gaining and making new all time high.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

There are just way too many coins in the market and they are taking money from the major coins like bitcoin which need that money for their prices to increase but it is not possible because there just isn't enough money in it. It is just staggering for now with prices going up a little and then falling back down, hopefully this just lasts a short while and the prices recover.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Yes since its popularity is steadily increasing there is much more to expect in crypto. Its full potential is still in the urge of coming out.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

There are just way too many coins in the market and they are taking money from the major coins like bitcoin which need that money for their prices to increase but it is not possible because there just isn't enough money in it. It is just staggering for now with prices going up a little and then falling back down, hopefully this just lasts a short while and the prices recover.

It will be a game if there is really no money entering in the market. Sometimes it is bitcoin against the whole altcoins but sometimes some people will seek refuge in fiat or usdt in order to wait for the right moment to hop in.  
bibitao26

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

Let's observe what will going to happen but for now I'm happy because it's way more positive than the other month I'm hoping that the price still continue to go higher so by that I can get a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: