Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

As we can see now, the decline is not over  Roll Eyes  .. Bitcoin dropped from 7.200$ to 6.800$ in just a few seconds and still going down. We shall see a good support level at 6.000$, so I would not be to worried about that. However one thing is certain - we are still in a downtrend and might be in it for some time.  I am not too positive about April. Maybe the market will start recovering in May.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

I can't see any bull run any time soon. We dropped over 600 dollars again within 24 hours, so where is the tide turning I have no idea, because there is no tide in site, but just an ocean with a lot of dead fish in it, us holders that is who didn't sell their coins at ATH. I really need to see a bull run more than anything because my eyes are so tired seeing my portfolio die day in day out lol. I just hope we really see some significant rise in crypto over the coming months or we will all be toast who are just holding long.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

As we can see now, the decline is not over  Roll Eyes  .. Bitcoin dropped from 7.200$ to 6.800$ in just a few seconds and still going down. We shall see a good support level at 6.000$, so I would not be to worried about that. However one thing is certain - we are still in a downtrend and might be in it for some time.  I am not too positive about April. Maybe the market will start recovering in May.
Yes, I said in the morning that we need to see what happens after some time. Everything is very unstable. Do not rejoice ahead of time
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

nobody knows about that for sure. Infact if someone says an specific time or date about prices in any financial markets be skeptical. For me it can go down to 2k$ per bitcoin. But whatever happens i know what i am doing. That's the best thing you can do. You should know what you were doing. So go and have investing skills. Study.

icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
It's too early to make such conclusions. We should see growth for month or more to be sure. But I hope that will be soon.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

I personally did not see a 'going up'  Cheesy It may be because of my choices of coins that are in my portfolio. I will believe that there is a going up only when BTC costs 15000 $ again Smiley

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

This is a very good news. We all are waiting to listen this news. It is too difficult to predict about this market in one day or one week. I Hope that crypto market will go up in next few days.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Only in the next few days will we be able to understand whether a recovery in the cryptocurrency market has actually begun after these last months of widespread decline. Even if the volumes are not currently high and there is still pessimism in circulation, the growth of the last days seems to be a small positive sign
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Yes, I am glad with what I am seeing as regards the present state of market. The market seems to now a have a gradual upward movement and I believe this will be maintained. This might be the start of the bullish run. This might be a long awaited time by holders of Bitcoin, Ethererum and other altcoins. I am sure investors will be smiling at the market now.
Coin_in_the_pocket

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I believe that the crypto currency is waiting for both ups and downs. I hope the main peaks are yet to come Smiley Smiley
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

We already seeing big accumulation activities for the past week. Many altcoins are tring defy BTC trend now. But don't forget big portion of these are related to pump and dump activities. But we witnessing fresh buying volume which is a very positive signs.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

big speculation very big speculation
market go up up up after 17 april last day to pay tax in USA

Bitcoin go to 20 000 USD say i hear speculating
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

The market is in consolidation mode and moving in a tight range and trying to start it's upward journey and very shortly we see this market in green.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

I think in late July this year, there will be the recovery of BTC & All coins. Like previous years, Market Cryptopia will be vibrant again.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

The cryptocurrency industry has always attracted speculators and market makers. Institutional investors have not shown much of an interest in Bitcoin until very recently. Slowly but surely, the tide will turn in favor of all cryptocurrencies. Financial moguls, including George Soros, the Rothschild family, and others, now have their sights set on Bitcoin. It makes for an interesting development, albeit the potential impact has yet to be determined. So big investors will come to the cryptocurrency world. Soros, Rothschild, and Co Flock to Cryptocurrency and this is also just one of the reasons why the market will go up again. We're going out of the "crypto winter" and heading to new times! One of my coins on my favourite list withstand the whole market situation all the time with some downs, but more decent ups! Lympo is one the coins you definitely have to consider.
Good points. I agree with you here. Such big names investing into cryptocurrencies is surely good news for the market on the whole, but this might have a small impact on the current bear market situation. We need a flood of good news from al directions to help the market rally again. At present, all coins seem to have stabilised in value due to minimal spikes. I think that Bitcoin will start rallying again quite soon which would help the rest of the market rally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

I am not really sure what is going to happen in the next couple of days. Bitcoin is struggling again at that 6500 USD mark an everything could happen. If we will bounce from here I see good chances that Bitcoin will recover soon!
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Well, I can't really tell but right now the BTC is 6,700$ and ETH is 396$. The cryptocurrency is struggling right now and we can't predict the market since it's so volatile. All we can do is to have patience and give it some time to recover. Many investors and traders are happy with this scenario its the perfect time to buy altcoins since its very cheap especially the ETH, and i'm hoping it will hit 2,000$ this year Smiley
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Well
I want to believe the market is still synching  and more progress will come up even soonest
Btc dipped once again and etherum dipped too
All congrats to neo hodlers

Let’s keep holding and buying the dip
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

very unfortunate, but it seems this is not over, bitcoin still going up and down, and it seems still takes a long time, I think july or juni be a potential month for the market to recover

Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

So sad but It's not, there a lot of predictions and most of them about falling btc to 5,5 k and it seems to be true, but after that marker will recover imho.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: