Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointobuy.io 🔍 Cryptocurrency Analysis Tool 🔍 Find Out What Coin To Buy Today!  (Read 352 times)
BCT (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:02 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:50:44 PM by BCT

Hey guys,

I would like to introduce a website that our team has been working on for the last couple of months. We're very excited about this project and the information that we believe investors will be able to quickly gather using the resource that we have created.

Cointobuy.io is a cryptocurrency analysis tool that has a unique safety ranking system on board, along with potential profit forecasts that can be utilized to help you identify the future potential value of your investments.

Instead of only being able to monitor the marketcap, you'll also be able to see other relevant information at a glance. This includes important information that's not generally included on other analysis or investment sites like social media activity and mentions of the coin on Google trends. Information that is becoming increasingly beneficial in determining the public opinion of a particular asset. We are also working to add more features to the website soon to better assist you in making profitable cryptocurrency investments.

How does it all work?

Safety ranks

Our safety rank is based on several factors:
  • Active Markets – On how many exchanges has this coin has been listed?
  • Volume Ratio – How actively is this coin being traded on the market?
  • Market Capitalization – What is the total market value of all of this project's coins?
  • 24 Hour Price Change – In what direction is the price of the coin or token moving?
  • Social Media Following – How popular is this coin on social media platforms?
  • Google Trends – How many users are searching for information regarding this coin?

Bitcoin analysis example

Potential profit
Our potential profit numbers are calculated according to the 6 month price history data available for each specific coin or token. We presume that the price is wave like and that the value of each coin will be moving back towards their previous high point. If you're looking to pick up coins sitting at their all-time low price this tool could be helpful in identifying assets that could be heavily discounted in contrast to their actual value.

Historical data
Cointobuy.io collects the history data for each coin we feature. You can check the past reportings for a coin's Safety rank, price and all other available information. This can help you to analyze the market and choose the correct time to invest in a coin. For example, a coin that was sitting at a low safety ranking previously but has since upgraded to a higher one could be due for a correction in market price, and it may prove to be a good purchase.

Cointobuy Roadmap – what will be added next?

• User Voting – Use this feature to boost coins you think are good investments or bury ones that could be potentially unprofitable or dangerous.
  • Comments – Do you love a certain coin and want everyone to know? Leave a comment on that coin's page to sing its praises or give important information to other investors.
  • Portfolio Simulator – Need to get some practice in before you invest your hard earned money? Use the portfolio simulator to add coins you're interested in. You can monitor their progress for potential future investments, or just use it to keep track of all your real investments in one place as well.
  • Coin Comparison – Not sure which coin is the best in a particular niche? You can use the coin comparison feature to pit them against each other based on any of the tool's information. Use this to decide which is the better investment based on safety, potential profit, social activity, ect.

I hope that you will find our tool useful for your day to day trading activity. Please leave your honest feedback regarding the website as this would be greatly appreciated. Your suggestions and opinions will help us to improve and to make Cointobuy.io a better product for you.

If you have any proposals in terms of features that can be added, then feel free to post them in this thread. We are very open to your feedback, and we hope that you will enjoy using Cointobuy.io!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Site looks pretty good, I like that you can see the social media trends available for the coins. I do however wish you could see the actual updates themselves. Ie. maybe see a selection of the most popular tweets or searches involving that coin so you could be alerted to some nice bits of news or upcoming features you may have missed that could influence your purchasing decision. Just an idea for future releases. :-)
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

Site looks pretty good, I like that you can see the social media trends available for the coins. I do however wish you could see the actual updates themselves. Ie. maybe see a selection of the most popular tweets or searches involving that coin so you could be alerted to some nice bits of news or upcoming features you may have missed that could influence your purchasing decision. Just an idea for future releases. :-)

Thank you for the feedback!
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

UPDATE!

Informational hints were added to the several website sections. Now it should be much easier to understand how it all works.

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Your site is very informative as well as simple. It’s a phenomenal work you have got there. Whiles praising you for a wonderful work in progress, I would have loved to see the total number of each coin in existence if not the number in circulation since this also carries a valuable information for the investor. I hope you would consider this in the nearby future.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

Your site is very informative as well as simple. It’s a phenomenal work you have got there. Whiles praising you for a wonderful work in progress, I would have loved to see the total number of each coin in existence if not the number in circulation since this also carries a valuable information for the investor. I hope you would consider this in the nearby future.

Thank you! We can even try to organize this information as one of the new ranking factors if a correlation between coin circulating/total supply and investment safety can be found.
Ahyke93

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

Your site is one crypto-investment analysis site that is, in my own words, "Newbie-investor-friendly".
Brief and informative stats, and your infographic ranking factor makes it self explanatory.
Will definitely recommend it to all of my "Newbie" crypto-investor acquaintances.
great work man!
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Your site is one crypto-investment analysis site that is, in my own words, "Newbie-investor-friendly".
Brief and informative stats, and your infographic ranking factor makes it self explanatory.
Will definitely recommend it to all of my "Newbie" crypto-investor acquaintances.
great work man!

Thank you!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I like the idea of a score given to each coin based on all those factors.

However, what's the actual formula that goes into calculating the safety score? Is it just an average of the 6 indicators that you guys use, or is it something else? Also just wondering why is the "volume ratio" always so low? Is it a measure of pure market volume, or is it perhaps market volume divided by market capitalization?

I would like to see average spread across exchanges be put into the safety score as well.

The roadmap looks promising. This project has a lot of potential imo.
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

I like the idea of a score given to each coin based on all those factors.

However, what's the actual formula that goes into calculating the safety score? Is it just an average of the 6 indicators that you guys use, or is it something else? Also just wondering why is the "volume ratio" always so low? Is it a measure of pure market volume, or is it perhaps market volume divided by market capitalization?

I would like to see average spread across exchanges be put into the safety score as well.

The roadmap looks promising. This project has a lot of potential imo.

Thank you for the feedback! Each factor has it's own weight towards the overall safety rank. The formula is constantly being improved.
The volume ratio is a correlation between the trading volume and the total cost of all coins (market cap).

average spread across exchanges

what do you mean by that?
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Neat website. Your safety rank and potential profit feature are unique even though i think it's not accurate. But i've some question and suggestion :
1. I think add option to show market cap/trading volume in main idea could help trader/investor
2. Do you have plan for full mobile support on browser or mobile application?
3. I strongly advice to add option to show only cryptocurrency, token or both of them. Especially few investor hate token/ICO.

Hey!
1. There are market cap and trading volume shown on each coin page.
2. The website is mobile optimized. All internal pages should look great. The main page needs some improvement with the coin list table (this will be updated soon). Please let me know if you have any issues browsing the website on the mobile device.
3. Thank you for the suggestion!
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Nice idea, PMd you.  Wink
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

UPDATE!

Now all registered users can Upvote and Downvote for any coin listed on Cointobuy!
User voting is also included as one of the factors considered when calculating the Safety Rank of each coin.

P.S> Comment section will be added next!
BCT (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

UPDATE!

The comment section is live! Feel free to sign up at Cointobuy.io and leave your opinion about each coin listed.

BCT (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

UPDATE!
Our pool of ranking factors is being constantly expanded!
Starting from today we are collecting Twitter mentions regarding each and every coin listed on Cointobuy.io and representing this metric in our Twitter Citation factor.

BCT (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

UPDATE!

Now you have the option to check trending cryptocurencies on Cointobuy.io! We are providing a detailed breakdown for each ranking factor. Now it is easy to track which coins are growing and why!

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

I must say that your website has unique features + it has pretty good UI done. Although I couldn't find profit calculator for all coins out there. It could be really simple and easy tool that can show simple insights for people where to do their research more if they are planning to invest into crypto market. Might be a bad idea to put disclaimer regarding forecasts at the bottom of the page as some people might miss this. Might be good idea to provide popup when the first visit the website as well. All in all will follow your website to see what are future developments and what features will it have.
BCT (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

I must say that your website has unique features + it has pretty good UI done. Although I couldn't find profit calculator for all coins out there. It could be really simple and easy tool that can show simple insights for people where to do their research more if they are planning to invest into crypto market. Might be a bad idea to put disclaimer regarding forecasts at the bottom of the page as some people might miss this. Might be good idea to provide popup when the first visit the website as well. All in all will follow your website to see what are future developments and what features will it have.

Thank you for the feedback! What do you mean by profit calculator?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

really interesting project i found some othger coins like Bitcoin in witch i still wanted to invest and it looks also good on your page.
will follow this page next days Wink

regards
BCT (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

really interesting project i found some othger coins like Bitcoin in witch i still wanted to invest and it looks also good on your page.
will follow this page next days Wink

regards

Thank you for the feedback!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: