Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ?  (Read 1305 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

A year ago, capitalization was 17 billion. Now it's 116 billion. This can hardly be called a catastrophic fall. There is a balance of supply and demand. We must have patience.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?

the market really goes up, i don't think it's a bull-trap,because it's quite stable for now, i hope it will increase rapidly soon, i don't have the same opinion if it's a bull-trap, because deep down i really need the price of the market really goes up
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

A year ago, capitalization was 17 billion. Now it's 116 billion. This can hardly be called a catastrophic fall. There is a balance of supply and demand. We must have patience.
I agree with you. Look at how much bitcoin has grown over the past year. What kind of fall can go? If we consider the long-term perspective, then the market only grows.
dashunka

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

since most of those who came to the crypto currency were counting on an instant result, then of course they did not get it and that's why they say that the market is falling

bratbu

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Yes it is,as far as  i can see the market seems to be still in a bearish movements that is  why i can confirm the possibility of being a bull trap is very high risk.You should find these holes in the technical charts if you are using technical analysis in trading.Yoy should be more vigillant because the market is full of crap and it seems to be its going to be a long manipulations.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

It seems so becaus the marketcap is still failing,the trend is still bearish and it only means someone is pumping these altcoins so most of the people will get FOMO or will buy something else,then these people are going to dump the market again causing further damage from the people who will buy from the dips this is how they play and we need to adopt.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Its a trap and i got trapped today, which is my fault because i did use my intuition in my trades,didnt even think twice  or look into technical analysis to check if its safe to trade i got fomo now i know how it feels,these people are going to steal everyone's money slowly but surely and they are killing the whole market by doing that,
cryptodevs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

Looks likes a trap for me too,because i have seen a lot of bulltraps and i know what its looks like? the market cap is still unstable bitcoin's value is failing why would these altcoins are going to get pumped without any reason? of course its pure manipulations from the big players which we should learn how to adopt so we can do the same.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

since most of those who came to the crypto currency were counting on an instant result, then of course they did not get it and that's why they say that the market is falling
One can understand the grief of those who came to the market in December last year. Now they lost a third of the deposit. But I can advise them to hold on and do not despair soon everything will be right!
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:49:14 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:21:39 AM by panghae

Its a trap i have lost $4k from this crash i am too noob not to look at my technical anlysis,these are pure manipulations from the big players,financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet are the ones who are making this market too complicated because the market is much stable when these people hasnt joined our market yet few months ago.

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Sadly it is, and i have lost some of my money which i have invested few months ago.The market is purely manipulated now so i wont going to be so sure about these green candles ,look at the marketcap and it is still failing bitcoin's value is still less than $10k which is unacceptable because its ATH is $20k i am not mistaken if the bitcoin' support will be broken it is the end for bitcoin.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:06:17 AM by cryptopusa

Technical analysis should know if its going to be a bull or just another bulltrap that is why we should use both technicals and fundamentals when we are going to trade,becuse it will lessen the risk of getting trapped from these market manipulations because believe me most of these crashes are from the big players that are trying to put bitcoin's value lower.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

Bull-trap because small volumes on BTC-USD, nobody wants to buy this price

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
crazybtclover

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Though the prices are still low but it will go up. It is just a matter of time and all the investors should wait patiently. There is certainly a brighter future for bitcoin and according to predictions the price will start rising by the end of this month.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

market are going down, its really hard to predict whn market will recover, but i hope as soon market will recover and goes for green signals.

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

For now despite the development, but the bitcoin value still fails because we can see bitcoin dictating all market actions especially this altcoin in the market depends on the bitcoin movement that's why we need to be careful in trading with this risky market
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

it`s interesting were did you find the straight signs of bullish market. TA give bad news about bullish. but FA gives some hope. and probably we can get 11 k

nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

we are seeing an upward in altcoins prices now, but i do not know if this will come to a halt. every price increase does not indicate that we are entering the bull period Smiley we need to more time to see
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

The market is not very stable at the moment and it can not be said that it will now continue to grow, as it has not yet come out of correction
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

I think only the first half of this year will be red. Soon things will change and the market will be green again
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: