Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ?  (Read 1305 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
Quarter 2 every year is a bit bullish. But right now, I would say this is just a bullish trap. MMs are showing fake volumes and upward trends to make people FOMO and buy their bags. This is happening since the year start. I expect a bullish trend but after April. Right now, there is a huge sell off from US citizens and now they have to pay tax on their earnings and this is expected to stop after 19th April. This greenery at the moment is temporary, but is a good opportunity to get rid of the bags and cut loss. But don't FOMO at this point. Short profit and wait for another dump to fill your bags again.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

maybe april-juni will rise again, especially for bitcoin and ethereum.
and the end of april bitcoin i predicted will reach 10000 $ again
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

I think it is not a bull trap anymore. Its been long since we saw a green market. Whales won't let the market Bo be stagnant because they will not profit from it. They will pump it again to make a profit.

roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

I really hope that the market has started to recover and we will not see a fall in the next 2-4 months .... The market has been very long red, now green time
kolyrahman23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

I heard a news (maybe rumour)  about Amazon are coming to the block chain technology. That may the cause to prize rising up. Hardly seen any big movement though, if the news is true it will be the start
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

And where did you see the growth of the market? I still do not see the market turn, and I think it will happen not earlier than autumn, although I can make mistakes, it would be better if I was wrong! Patience friends, everything will be fine with those who can wait!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Sometimes it seems to me that the market is playing with us: in the morning it can be green, and close to the evening, it is red. I have still a belief that soon the situation will be changed, and the cryptocurrencies will run up. Anyway now we can see that everything is going up!
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

market has been down so long this is a return to confidence and hopefully the start of some steady growth
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

it will goes up until January before it falls down drastically again.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

Its been a while since we encounter dip market lets just think this is a good sign that it is about to rise up again..  Otherwise we will keep on panic buying or selling if we always think this is just a trap.. Hope this will be start of green day.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

there are such opinions of experienced investors that now, thanks to this prolonged correction of the market, a platform for entering the market of large institutional investors and bankers is being prepared. And they the know, that make, and will buy bitcoin on comfortable price) So there is every reason to believe, that now will still fall, perhaps to levels roughly $5,000 But already now, think can be gradually buy, if there is the free fiat.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

if I think it's starting to rise, this is not a trap, it's been a month more bitcoin prices continue to fall, and this price is starting to stabilize, I'm sure that now the price of bitcoin began to improve.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

The market is not very stable at the moment and it can not be said that it will now continue to grow, as it has not yet come out of correction
The market is not going to be within a stable level because most people will try to get their cash whenever they see the price go up. The market is not safe from pumps and dumps.

tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Nobody can predict the market direction especially for this moment.
It can go down like in 2014
__OR__
It can keep going up

Personally I don't think it will go to 20k$ directly.. So even if it goes up, it will delay a bit to make it's big move.
BTC is not totally ready to moon in these days.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

I think that the market is quite stable now, and I am 70 percent sure that it is now in a positive trend, and will continue to go as far as that. Since this is the cryptocurrency market, you can not be 100 percent sure.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

It is difficult to know this. whether it's time to ride or just traps alone will not anyone knows it. expect only the best and think that it's about time the market for recovered although little by little.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

The only thing that we can do is to wait for sometime,if ever it is going to be a bulltrap you will lose a lot of money but it depends on the market trend,if the bitcoin's trend is still very bullish chance of getting bulls are more,but if we are in a accumulation period that is the time that we shouldnt rush things,wait for some confirmations before you decide.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

The only thing that we can do is to wait for sometime,if ever it is going to be a bulltrap you will lose a lot of money but it depends on the market trend,if the bitcoin's trend is still very bullish chance of getting bulls are more,but if we are in a accumulation period that is the time that we shouldnt rush things,wait for some confirmations before you decide.
most likely there are big risks that the market may fall again. And this will be the fault of another Big Bitcoin exchange in the market. The last time the decline triggered a surge in the Bitcoin offer, and the lack of real demand.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

It can be anything you like. This market is unpredictable, but it's fabulously thankful to everyone who came into it for a long time.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

I don't think it's a trap, I think the market is back to normal and it's still going to increase the more in couple of months time. The glory days will soon be finally back so I will advice you invest now before the harvest time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: