Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ?  (Read 1305 times)
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Indeed it is,as far as should be obvious the market is by all accounts still in a bearish developments that is the reason I can affirm the likelihood of being a bull trap is high risk.You should discover these gaps in the specialized diagrams in the event that you are utilizing specialized investigation in trading.Yoy ought to be more vigillant in light of the fact that the market is brimming with poop and it is by all accounts it will be a long controls.
I think the current positions is a bull-trap since the pump is in one candle. somehow a person or a community bought at once. It is dangerous to get in

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

I don't think this is a trap. There are reasons for the market to rise and fall. You need to pay more attention to some news about cryptocurrencies. There are also a lot of outside news. They are helpful for you to invest in cryptocurrency. This is just my The understanding of cryptocurrency.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

It seems that the long-awaited growth began. Even if it's a bull-trap I don't care, I'm not buying anything.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

It's just a normal scenario in this type of industry where the market is so unpredictable that's why even there are continues price increases in a week you can't say that the market is in a good condition and would probably recover in the nearest time. So instead of overthinking these situations, make a plan of buying and selling when you hit a specific price range. Just focus more on having more bitcoin and just wait for the last quarter of the year to comes and make the next decision.
Anita1873

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

The Cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile and unpredictable market. There is no one who can predict what will happen in the coming days. But  I think that this is not a bull trap because the market has been in recession for a long time and after finding its support level, it has start moving forward.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

I don't think it's a trap. But we need to control the risk ahead of time. If bitcoin continues to grow, I think we should sell some tokens. Because bitcoin has not budged out of the downward trend.
Bitknick

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

The market began to grow only now, but it seems to me not for long, the main growth will be closer to the end of the year!
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Currently the market is at(I'm talking here about the BTC) one of its resistant level. If this breaks then it will go up. But it is too early to tell anything about a longer bull run.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

Base on the current fundamental and technical information, bitcoin is on the  bull run except something fundamentals happened. We have been see some positive news of recent and I think those news are going to impact the market some days to come.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

Its too early to come up with a conclusion that the market is fully stable and is going up. It may be another bull trap to make investors make a loss. Be sure to observe further market movement to do the right move.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

the market rose only pump a heartbeat away in some time lately. entering and investing in it is indeed nice to hope for the long term. But if you do not expect to trade the increase it will be able to last long. Sometimes it's often a lot of the increase happened and causes a decrease in some time later.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Indeed it is,as far as should be obvious the market is by all accounts still in a bearish developments that is the reason I can affirm the likelihood of being a bull trap is high risk.You should discover these gaps in the specialized diagrams in the event that you are utilizing specialized investigation in trading.Yoy ought to be more vigillant in light of the fact that the market is brimming with poop and it is by all accounts it will be a long controls.
I think the current positions is a bull-trap since the pump is in one candle. somehow a person or a community bought at once. It is dangerous to get in
I don`t think so. Crypto - it`s new and hard predictable market. But if you check news about cryptocurrency you can see, that those rising have some reasons. I wish this is long-term recovering of the market, but I can`t be sure it`s true.
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

So what we can see ? Clear growing trend of Bitcoin, all was waiting this and now, when I'm seeing this, I can't believe.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

The bull market has started and it does it very much, probably in the near future we all still will be convinced of that. that the market really works in favor of bulls. The thing is that people are very tired of falling.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

Be patient because the market will go up very soon before the end of the year. Though the price of some coin maybe fluctuating now but I am sure when the market recover from the bearish period, the price will rise and also become stable but for now, let's all be patient.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Be patient because the market will go up very soon before the end of the year. Though the price of some coin maybe fluctuating now but I am sure when the market recover from the bearish period, the price will rise and also become stable but for now, let's all be patient.
in fact, nothing has happened in the market so that you can rejoice or doubt any positive shifts. In any case, a 5% increase in the price of Bitcoin is a positive thing, But the fact that the etherium hardly raises its head, this is already alarming.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

I don't think this is a trap. I don't always believe in other cryptocurrencies, but I have always believed that the bull market is brought about by the rise in bitcoin prices. Recently, the price of bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to $8,200. I don't know. Suspected the arrival of the bull market
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

What we need today is to be careful and content with our profit. Especially if we are small traders only. It's better to have a profit because it's hard to lose now. It is better to have a plan of what we are going to do and how long we will expect our target selling price.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

Bull-trap can't be at so long time, to my mind. At first day I have idea about this.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

I think that the market growth is real,it is not very rapid, but confident.But this is my personal opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: