Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the market fell, capitalization fell where to go  (Read 145 times)
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new to this market, there are times when the market is at its peak, sometimes the bottom, so the total market capitalization has gone where, where, who have Can you explain me? , Thanks very much .
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
Merited by Welsh (2), suchmoon (1)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this market, there are times when the market is at its peak, sometimes the bottom, so the total market capitalization has gone where, where, who have Can you explain me? , Thanks very much .
That question (even though it is poorly translated into English) is relevant to any market.

First part of the simple answer would be: it has gone to other markets, mostly to fiat currencies and other exchange traded assets. The combined valuation of all crypto assets has gone down, hence investment moved that value to other industries and other means of investment.

Another part of the simple answer, is that partially market capitalization has gone nowhere. It represent its change in the nominal value.
Capitalization is number, its change mostly doesn't represent any actual economic change in the represented asset(s), but only some evaluation changes. For calculation it may be simplified down to an aggregated perceived/market value of all the assets traded within the given market. And whenever the total market capitalization goes up or down, that only means, that the combined perceived value of all the assets traded are going up or down.

And the third part of the answer, is that market capitalization change may represent a change in the purchasing power of the money. Since most of the markets are nominated and evaluated in some fiat currency, any dip in the market capitalization also means an increase in the purchasing power of the corresponding nominal currency of this market.

There is also a complex answer, yet it doesn't fit this format of discussion, since less that 1% would even have enough patience to read it.

Hope that makes sense and provides some satisfactory explanation.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Hello man , its a very young marcet with strong volatility. Goverment countries on different relation to cryptomarket.China bun ico , Venesuella
created her own coin and want used for sales oil. Russia think about a legitimase crypto , therefore news a very impact on crypto market.  Its only my opinion, thanks for reading.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

So past December/January was when the market was at its peak. This February/March was when the market was at the bottom. We are recovering right now but yes, the market might fall further. However, it's likely that the market will recover because there are a lot of fresh and professional money coming into the cryptomarket. For example, even George Soros who criticized Bitcoin as a "hoax" is interested in creating a cryptofund. Marketcap for crypto is still very small compared to conventional stocks, bonds, real estate, or commodities. Therefore, it's likely that the overall crypto marketcap will grow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: